Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A potential profit of a lifetime  (Read 233 times)
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

So I just found this super unique coin that's super cheap. And it works. Their roadmap is full of amazing things. Their main developer (CryptoCoderz) is a well known cryptographer and a good one. He has worked on a lot of projects. Now basically here's why I think this coin is a gem. It's aiming to get websites on the blockchain. This is currently aimed for Q3 2018. If they get this. The price is gonna go skyrocket. Amazon loses from anywhere to 5 million dollars for being offline just a few minutes. This coin can prevent that. It can prevent sites from being ddosed and hacked. Their whitepaper is coming out any moment right now too same for mobile wallet and lightweight client. For 7 satoshi's this is just a steal. You can really load up on this coin now and just wait till christmas and if they follow the roadmap you will actually be insanely rich. Now. It uses PoW and PoS. With a 25% PoS and a max supply of 50 billion. Here's the thing. Many people don't invest because of this supply. But Ripple has 2 times this supply and has been $4 by solving a real world problem. What is this coin gonna do? Solve a real world problem. The coins are also gonna get used to host these websites from my understanding so far. I actually can't believe how cheap this coin is right now. I'm currently holding a couple million and mining and staking daily. I'm telling you. Don't buy when the product is there and the price is high. Buy when the product isn't there yet and the price is low, then sell when the product arrives and the price has skyrocketed.

Oh yeah, you're probably interested in what the coins name is. It's Espers (ESP)

Thoughts?

(Yes this is a re-post because I want more thoughts, last post only got 1 response).
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

S For 7 satoshi's this is just a steal.

That is total crap. It doesn't matter how much one coin is worth it matters how much all coins worth together.  If we talk about price. Not that is really important. If you believe coin will be useful in future and brings on crypto table something that Bitcoin cant give us go for it and invest in it some of your precious Bitcoins.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

Wow, they plan to host their website on the blockchain, so awesome. Sold all my ZER and PCL for it..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

It has a lot of potential but is there no whitepaper yet?

i cannot understand what they want to do. The 50 billion supply is not a problem as long as they have a rock solid solution that will solve the problem for mass people.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

With regards to the subject, I would not prefer to invest on a coin which has not yet proved it's performance in the cryptocurrency market. I will have to consider coins that are performing well and that belongs also to the top 10 in ranking. With this, I would feel safer with my investment certainly because it's market trend is stabilize and progressively increasing which I would surely gain profit at least the risk of uncertainty is less.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

i cannot understand what they want to do. The 50 billion supply is not a problem as long as they have a rock solid solution that will solve the problem for mass people.

That "No WP" thing is like a turn-off for me. Just like the devs are not serious about their own project.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

That is total crap. It doesn't matter how much one coin is worth it matters how much all coins worth together.  If we talk about price. Not that is really important. If you believe coin will be useful in future and brings on crypto table something that Bitcoin cant give us go for it and invest in it some of your precious Bitcoins.

"It doesn't matter how much one coin is worth it matters how much all coins worth together". You do realize that when a market has sell orders sitting at 7 satoshi's that means the price is 7 satoshi's right?
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Whitepaper is actually getting released in 15 hours. It's first gonna get read by this youtuber's livestream a couple hours before release.
https://youtu.be/pPNr0VfZw78
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

That "No WP" thing is like a turn-off for me. Just like the devs are not serious about their own project.

Whitepaper is actually getting released in 15 hours. It's first gonna get read by this youtuber's livestream a couple hours before release.
https://youtu.be/pPNr0VfZw78
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

With regards to the subject, I would not prefer to invest on a coin which has not yet proved it's performance in the cryptocurrency market. I will have to consider coins that are performing well and that belongs also to the top 10 in ranking. With this, I would feel safer with my investment certainly because it's market trend is stabilize and progressively increasing which I would surely gain profit at least the risk of uncertainty is less.

That's just how you like to play the game ea. Safe and slow. I like to take the big risks and have potentials for big gains.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Wow, they plan to host their website on the blockchain, so awesome. Sold all my ZER and PCL for it..

If you hold till christmas when their product arrives. You're gonna have a great christmas.
Xioma

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

Yeah sounds too good to be true, would love to get more info before getting into it.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

That's just how you like to play the game ea. Safe and slow. I like to take the big risks and have potentials for big gains.

Following you, I'm keeping the same idea about the income and business - if you take a big risk it would be rewarded with a huge stack of funds.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Why did this project have no ICO?
This would much easier for them to gather the money needed for development and make it more known.
For me, this project seems a bit shady and until it will be listed on bigger exchanges I don't think it would have any success.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

"It doesn't matter how much one coin is worth it matters how much all coins worth together". You do realize that when a market has sell orders sitting at 7 satoshi's that means the price is 7 satoshi's right?

And do you realize that it's not the same if there are 10 coins for 7 sats and 1000 coins for 7 sats.
10*7 = market cap of 70 sats
1000*7 = market cap of 7000 sats
Guess which one grows easier

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I want to read the whitepaper first at least to form my own opinion. I will look into it when its released.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

and what is the name of the coin? Such a good description of what is not clear. View the site and the documentation of this project.

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

This way of thinking prevents you from making good profit. I bought lots of ESP when the price was around 1s. Why? Because I did not hear a single bad word about this project. It is a real underdog in its early stage.
Yes: I can loose what I've invested.
But when the price is cheap, there is no need to invest much money to gain good profits. To wait until the train has left the station might be more secure, but for a decent profit, you have to invest a lot more money at this time. At a time when I've made my first x10 at least.
Wink

I love it to get known with projects like ESP. Because these little projects are the ones, where you can make real profit. To buy into the top 100 is nice, feels safe, but less fertile. You have to pick up the gems earlier. Spent some time on research. Because investing in low MC coins doesn't mean investing in crap.

I am wondering since months, how rare posts about ESP are. But I don't worry about that. Good profit takes time...

Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

And do you realize that it's not the same if there are 10 coins for 7 sats and 1000 coins for 7 sats.
10*7 = market cap of 70 sats
1000*7 = market cap of 7000 sats
Guess which one grows easier

Right well every coin has different sell orders. What do you expect me to say? for 1.245345 btc at 7 satoshi's and 0.32423 btc at 8 satoshi's and 2.432342 btc at 9 satoshi's etc like what
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Why did this project have no ICO?
This would much easier for them to gather the money needed for development and make it more known.
For me, this project seems a bit shady and until it will be listed on bigger exchanges I don't think it would have any success.

Their developers is a team called CryptoCoderz. They work on a variaty of projects. Or well have and are. But Espers is really their main focus. The CryptoCoderz team has a website listing all of their projects. They have enough money. They also have a marketing team that will become active after whitepaper release in a couple of hours. They've also already contacted crypto websites to spread the word.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: