Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crpyto Hype seems to be over?  (Read 621 times)
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

We are in a consilidation phase,that is why it is good to stick with the altcoisn because the only altcoins grows is when bitcoin's price has been stabilized,market goes sideways or there not much big movements so it is not the end because the market is just sleeping it is the time for the altcoins to grow bigger,more massive than ever before.

khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Can't say its too early to say as big projects are entering in. I think we need to wait for crypto hype. 2018 will be good year for all crypto ut first scam coins need be removed from market. else new cash will not come in market
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I think the crypto hype is yet  over, if you have a chance to look back 2 years ago, crypto hype is growing. Although you will ntoice that there are weeks or months that are not moving or just gradually falling but it is just a normal behavior in every market because not all the time the market is good, their are ups and down but it is a sign of a healthy market.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

First quarter of every year is a bear one for crypto market. Market has shown the same trends for last 5 years. This helps in building the momentum which results in second quarter being a bullish one. So relax, market isn't over. 2018 would be the transforming year for the cryptocurrency market with major institutions in the play.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, you can't predict what would happen next. After the pump and dump, the stable situation has been prevailing in the market for some time. I think that this situation would continue for the next few months then the bubble start again.
Exactly. You spoke my mind. Why do so many people forget that this crypto market is an extremely volatile market where any coin/token can blow up or fall at any particular point of time for a wide variety of reasons? Honestly, I did not expect the market to stay stable for this long, but I don't think this will last much longer. I am expecting a big rally from bitcoin and majority of the crypto market soon which can help me earn huge profits in the short term if it does indeed happen. I am confident that the lightning network integration will help in achieving this soon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

When the market is failing its the end of the cryptocurrency market? when the market gone bull run its road the the lambos? when the market is sleeping and it is in a consilidation state,sideways the hype is over? what do you want the market not to sleep  it is just cooling down after lots of ups and downs from the past 2months so you need to relax.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

Its been 2-3 months, and the market size is not increasing, I am worried the fact if I shall continue to look at this market.

It's a common behavior of the market. The next surge will come with a lot of green news and "forecasts" from well known experts. Now we need just wait.

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Two to three months is nothing, just hold and relax.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Crypto market has to change, people are going to be fed up of losing every beginning of the year and they will become less and less stupid to buy at high prices. This means there will be no more big profits on account of naive people. UNLESS crypto currencies get real usage then you can make fair money and noone will get suckered because people will be buying real value!!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Its been 2-3 months, and the market size is not increasing, I am worried the fact if I shall continue to look at this market.
You should cause crypto is a future, people right now can't understand how it is working but when it will be more famous, more and more people will try to buy some alts and pay with them, that will make market growing faster and this time will come in future. So just invest and wait.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Firstly you gotta stop calling it 'hype' , and maybe then you will be able to accept the reality of cryptos presence in this world.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, you can't predict what would happen next. After the pump and dump, the stable situation has been prevailing in the market for some time. I think that this situation would continue for the next few months then the bubble start again.

This volatility makes the bitcoin and other altcoins fluctuates in the market but still with reason there would not be any fluctuations. Many dump group try to pull down the price with the mass transaction between the mutual friends wallet.
We should not worry about the price falls and hold the bitcoin stediliy for long time you will find the 25k USD for sure.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

I`d prefer the market won`t increase so much like in December. We need stable slow rise without crazy "rally", because it means market isn`t stable, and this discourages big players, institutional investors. Crypto market really needs these investors to make blockchain economy real
leath08

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

just wait till it gets hyped up and the markets go up.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Nope, crypto market is high volatile so there would be no over in any hypes, droppings, drippings, bloodbath, market crash and other words and terms that could define when the Crypto Market Capital value goes down.
I don't believe there will be no more market crash because this is cryptocurrency, and even in our local currencies there would be more ups and downs.
I am thankful that I I survived a lot of market crash since last year or since I joined this forum and started to earn and collect altcoins that it becomes my Crypto Assets today.

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Consilidation period doesnt mean that the market has failed and wont go any further,market sideways means the altcoins could grow more because bitcoin's price is stable and you need to know that the only time these altcoins are growing is when we have sideways,so better stick with the altcoins so that you will maximize your gains.

dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

This is a little frustrating of course , but soon as there should be a reversal of the altcoins . It can't last for so long . May God be here soon
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Yes, the situation on the market is much calmer now, but give only bitcoin price a 20% rise as everyone is again agitated and the market comes to life.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

don't worry too much and keep hold. slowly but sure the market is starting to recover, I think this condition is not bad at least we should not worry because the market goes down significantly, just take a breath and patience, in a few months we will see the market increase like a skyrocket.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

We are going through a correction phase and this is healthy for the markets. We can't have just upward movements, we also need some downward movements for properly valuing the coins. Just relax and hodl for some more time we are going to be back in green soon, just wait for Bitcoin to become stable in price. That's when the altcoins pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: