Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crpyto Hype seems to be over?  (Read 621 times)
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

The market is indeed sleeping,dont you want the market be stable like this? it only means that altcoins has a lot of room to grow with these days,sideways means the market is in consilidation or more stabilized,bitcoin's price actions doesnt have big movements ma cause these altcoins to grow bigger and more massive,so it is not really a bad thing.

ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

The market is indeed sleeping,dont you want the market be stable like this? it only means that altcoins has a lot of room to grow with these days,sideways means the market is in consilidation or more stabilized,bitcoin's price actions doesnt have big movements ma cause these altcoins to grow bigger and more massive,so it is not really a bad thing.

Market is sleeping for now but there will be big rise in value in future, because there were periods with price drops in past too. After periods of stagnation there was always big price surge.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Its been 2-3 months, and the market size is not increasing, I am worried the fact if I shall continue to look at this market.

I think it's just a pause before big movement and going viral again.. it's just the start and patience will be paid my friend.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Having a lot of sideways it means positive for the altcoins,bitcoin's price sideways will clearly open some doors for most of the altcoins to grow because this is the only time that these altcoins may grow bigger,because when bitcoin has started to move regardless up or down the whole altcoins market is bleeding so it is not really a bad thing .

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

The crypto hype is not over. It is just calm now. No new money coming in. No shillers, no pump and dumpers. No technological breakthroughs. When user experience becomes a step easier for the users we will see the next wave coming in.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

You must be new because if you are here long enough you wont be worried about the market because it only means that sideways of the bitcoin's price these altcoins grows,stable price actions within these altcoins will give better trading experience unlike those days that the volatility is too high and you cannot trade accurately,so for me this is a great thing.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

If you are worried about the market going forward, you clearly have not done an ounce of research on crypto. There are a million signs pointing towards mass adoption, especially this year. The main one being that more users come in than there is Bitcoin, by the simple laws of Econ 101 this means upward pressure on the market overall.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

I am sure we still didn't see biggest, highest peak yet. Cryptocurrencies are rather new known for regular people and they try to learn about them. Blockchain business isn't buble yet and you will realize.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Its been 2-3 months, and the market size is not increasing, I am worried the fact if I shall continue to look at this market.

Price will continue to rise and increase. Its better to see Price slowly growing than seeing it suddenly increasing then instantly drop. Bitcoin is now developing it feature and getting more advance. Now getting more recognition and gaining popularity. Surely it will pump harder in the coming months. The momentum is still present, never attract negative vibes about BTC.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

Hypes will always exist while Crypto Market is growing. I do believe Hypes are the reasons why the crypto market is growing because investors are putting and getting their money at the same time.
When the Crypto market goes up then everyone would be happy because their Crypto Assets are growing in values as well, otherwise when the Crypto Market goes down then investors and traders are grabbing the opportunity because almost all Cryptos and coins are very cheap and when the Crypto Market recovers, they could get higher profits.

hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

It's not yet over.. We're in the 1st Quarter of this year. might as well to invest to your favorite altcoins. I'm pretty sure they are all going to pump. Bitcoin needs to rally high so alts will follow as well.
smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Hey. friend, as always wrote and spoke, China was the new year's holiday. in spring, the market will begin to revive
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Price will continue to rise and increase. Its better to see Price slowly growing than seeing it suddenly increasing then instantly drop. Bitcoin is now developing it feature and getting more advance. Now getting more recognition and gaining popularity. Surely it will pump harder in the coming months. The momentum is still present, never attract negative vibes about BTC.

Indeed, crypto market woud not stay on the ground forever but it will go higher and rise all the crypto price values from time to time.
There are two direction for this Crypto Market, it's either go up or go down, both are having good advantages to every parties.
When the crypto market go up then holders are crazy with their Crypto Assets as their profits are growing.
When the Crypto Market goes down, investors and traders are going to grab the chance to buy more coins and hold and wait for the market recovers.

AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

That's what will you think if you really not believe in cryptocurrency. I think you joined crypto because of hype am I right? Because if you do your own search very well before joining here in crypto world I doubt you will say those words unless you really not understand of cryptocurrencies in the future. Hope you find your reason why your joined here in crypto world because that's the thing will give answer on your question.
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Hey. friend, as always wrote and spoke, China was the new year's holiday. in spring, the market will begin to revive

The history could speak regarding with the crypto market cap value.
It's the fact then when  the special holiday seasons is approaching, crypto market would start to rise before it falls in up to 30%-40% dropping because people choose to convert their Crypto Assets into cash and use it to be part of the celebration but that's doesn't mean the Crypto Market would stay on it's way.
Crypto Market had been documented of it's continually dump and pump all over the year and this would keep on happening while the crypto market is running and pushing forward.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

It's only been 3 months,we have to wait more for the next train.Last year chart,price start moving in june and become highest in the end of the year.So just calmly wait and start to save up some coin.I hope this year will be more interesting than last year.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

The crypto hype is not over. It is just calm now. No new money coming in. No shillers, no pump and dumpers. No technological breakthroughs. When user experience becomes a step easier for the users we will see the next wave coming in.

I think this is going to be the next big hurdle, and yes, if it's conquered, mass adoption will rise quickly. People need an easy UX otherwise they're just not going to deal with it.

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Don't worry the real hype still does not started. I think we will remember today as an excellent opportunity to invest to cryptocurrency. Few years ago I already thought that crypto hype is over.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

We are going through a correction phase and this is healthy for the markets. We can't have just upward movements, we also need some downward movements for properly valuing the coins. Just relax and hodl for some more time we are going to be back in green soon, just wait for Bitcoin to become stable in price. That's when the altcoins pump.

Yep, too many crypto-participants who joined market on the pump and saw only December bull run. But many coins didnt reached their 2017 highs.
It is just the matter of time. How can the crypto hype end when bitcoin is $11000 worth??
I think it is just another cycle, we should just wait. Next few years we will se very interesting things

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
cryptodagger

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Why do people expect the market to goes up always ? there will always some downs and sideways,the market needs to sleep and that means that all of the altcoins will grow because the bitcoin's market is stabilized will give our market more sideways or the market is going to calm.You need to know the only time that these altcoins are growing is when the market goies sideways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: