Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits growing very strong  (Read 87 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Credits has been on exchange for 2 days and it's growing very strong. Already trading at $0.6.

Circulation has been only 149 M with 249 M only Total supply. Seems it will be one of the top coin guys.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

naw man, its a scam pump and dump.
l8genius

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

How do you tell if its a scam or not on this one?
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:08:07 AM

Unfortunately, I missed out on the credits ico.  There are just too many different projects to keep track of them all.  There's also never enough bitcoins to invest in everything you see or hear about.  What was the price of the ico?  
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

Well it is the effect of the intensified campaign of the bounty hunters. There are lot of altcoins now having the same scenario as stated above and we astorgame tokens also. As we all know that many people are avid fan of esports and mass gambling. Take note that through astorgame these events are being unified with ease. So as to the prices with lottery since it is a massive event. And astorgame are now being known globally so if ever you will invest make sure that youre going to earn at the same time enjoy the projects of your investments. This is one of a kind project in cryptocurrency. A revolutionary indeed in the world of cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:17 AM

Credits has been on exchange for 2 days and it's growing very strong. Already trading at $0.6.

Circulation has been only 149 M with 249 M only Total supply. Seems it will be one of the top coin guys.

i hope this is not just a pumping scheme after listed on coinmarketcap,
because, a lot of coins and tokens being pumped after listed in cmc, then few days later the price is down deep  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

i hope this is not just a pumping scheme after listed on coinmarketcap,
because, a lot of coins and tokens being pumped after listed in cmc, then few days later the price is down deep  Wink

uhh.. I don't know that. I bought tokens in ICO and there was no bonus. They've burnt 750 mil tokens as promised after ICO and kept only 250 m supply. This  is not even on traditional exchanges yet, as an ERC20 token it's available in all Decentralized exchanges. Going strong. Team has already completed Alpha testing successfully with 220k tps. Main product is coming in June 1st. Personally I don't feel it's a pump and dump case. Who knows, lets wait and see.
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

I have no clue. But, let's not develop a tendency to call everything is scam going on whenever price is up. We can't tell whether it's scam or not, it has gone through normal ICO process like any other coin and sold out their tokens within couple of hours.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:35:29 AM

I missed a lot of this project last month i decide not to choose to join the bounty and find someone is better that Credit i made a mistake it was a great ICO that i only understimated the potential background of the project.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

Scrip Credits burned didn't sell, this is a good news, is now rarely see ICO team in the case of unsold burned tokens, which means that the amount of Credits the tokens reduced, market value will decrease, the appreciation of the space greatens.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

A lot of coin that have not many supply will be pump so high for a few days and then it will be dump by the people who have a lot invest there and make the coin down so much. The big investor like doing that and making hype to small investor so they invest on that coin.they(small investors) will being sacrifice if they wish to have a long term investment om that coin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptocipher

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

I have joined its ICO and i know that the developers burned all the unsold tokens so that the value of the tokens will increase in great amount.It is only about 2days since it was listed and it will surely grow because it is a great project,we should some $10 easily in the next few weeks,not going to be easy but is achievable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: