Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING www.thecryptocreators.com NEED FUNDING  (Read 88 times)
biggiddybust (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

Hi I'm building a new alt coin called Bitcoin Love . Bitcoin Love is the new crypto currency used to express how much you truly feel for another person. Move over diamonds because Bitcoin Love is the girls new best friend!

In order to create Bitcoin Love I had to assemble an amazing team of super coders and network set up people from all around the world.  I'm quite pleased to announce that today is the date that everything thing is finished. I now have my very own alt coin with its own wallet and is fully functioning , there's 20 million of this new currency in my wallet, its minable i think its mining right now and soon i will have it listed on exchanges, I really am exited about all of this!

But then I thought , ok I made my own new alt coin with its own block chain and is minable, with my team , lets call them " The Crypto Creators " for now on. The Crypto Creators just built my new coin and its good. So i want to build a website called www.thecryptocreators.com so that my team The Crypto Creators can start building coins for every body. We're going to start a business out of this. Were going to make it easy and affordable for everybody to have there own crypto currency. Were gunna make it cheap and easy for everybody because if we can get more and more people with their own coins on the exchanges then that would rapidly stimulate the over all Bitcoin market cap growth and would be beneficial for all of us Bitcoin holders, making your coins worth more money!!!!!

We The Crypto Creators own the domain www.thecryptocreators.com and we need help funding the development of the www.thecryptocreators.com project so we can rapidly stimulate the over all market cap growth of the bitcoins in your wallet. If you cant support the project financially please share the following link to people you think might be interested in supporting this type of project. If your interested in supporting the project please visit https://www.gofundme.com/lets-make-wwwthecryptocreatorscom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: