Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:06:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Are you alright?"  (Read 653 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2013, 12:25:06 AM

Since I've arrived in Atlanta, I've been asked this question at least four times by A-A's donning pants sans belts, thus exposing their underwear. Just so happens I know what the phrase is code for, and am tempting to ask if they accept Bitcoin. The only thing stopping me from doing this now is the fact that SR went dark (no pun intended) and didn't want to open up any healing wounds.

I just remembered something. The phrase is not only used for SR related items but also services they may be running. I wonder if... if... surely not, but wouldn't know until I ask if... if... they can hook me up with one of these:

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 03, 2013, 12:26:26 AM

Wow, goat got a new hairstyle? Looking good.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 11:42:37 AM

Are you alright, Phinnaeus Gage?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2013, 07:45:50 PM

The last night in Atlanta, I stopped at a convenience store for one last cup of coffee and a pack of smokes. The line was four deep, and the dude in the front asked the female cashier if she's alright, whereupon she replied, "I don't need anything." The guy in front of me simply shook his head, and I assumed he seen this brazen approach before.

Later, in the wee hours of the morning, I was awaken by a commotion outside in the parking lot. I walked over to the window in time to witness a woman tossing her baby (1-2 years old) into the back seat of a car like a sack of potatoes. She barely got inside when the driver gun the engine and sped off, leaving the other couple behind still yelling at them and at each other.
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:21:14 AM

A+

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: