Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just bought 169 NEO and holding for 2 years  (Read 699 times)
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

I think it's too long time...

Too long time? We're talking about becoming a millionaire in two years. How long is 2 years old? In 2 years, working in a normal job, a new car is difficult to get, the man will be able to buy ferrari with this investment Wink

goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

Well done! I think this is a good and right decision. Neo is an excellent long-term investment. I also believe and hope that your dream will come true.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

I hope I will be a millionaire by 2020.  Wink

Good luck. I don't think NEO is ever going to grow to be that large. It's a good coin but it's going to struggle to replace ETH as is and now there are a lot more upcoming blockchains which will offer more than NEO can offer. I think NEO has had its time and isn't likely to grow all that much more unless cryptocurrencies as a whole grow. Eth will outperform NEO in my opinion

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

Good luck. I don't think NEO is ever going to grow to be that large. It's a good coin but it's going to struggle to replace ETH as is and now there are a lot more upcoming blockchains which will offer more than NEO can offer. I think NEO has had its time and isn't likely to grow all that much more unless cryptocurrencies as a whole grow. Eth will outperform NEO in my opinion
I do n't think so . NEO is supported by many countries including China. NEO's potential is huge because they have many new partners in the recent time and this will surely make NEO price increase in the future. Keep NEO and you can become a millionaire in the future. Just hold

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

If my calculations is correct, at current price of NEO which is $106 USD, for your investment to reach your target of 1 Million USD, price should multiply 56 times or NEO should be traded at $5,936 USD to reach your goal. That means it needs to kick Ethereum in the number 1 spot. Furthermore, Ethereum is being traded now at $829 USD. It's a long shot but who knows, Crypto trading is unpredictable.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

the only problem is that neo is a chinese project. China and cryptocurrencies don't match sometimes...
The213e

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

China was one of the first to see the benefits of the internet. They played well at that time. Now they are already taking steps with blockchain than some know. Blockchain will be the new internet 2.0 period of that time.

This in combination with the Chinese coins will be a great success in the future.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Neo should be in everyone in the portfolio this year. Along with the ETH and BTC. I think that this year the price will only grow.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

I think your choice is very precise.
yes, NEO, some people think that it will have a very good future and let us see that you are in a place that will make you a millionaire.

Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Respect to you mate for going in so heavy. Keep your head, keep calm - maybe pull it all off onto a hardware wallet and do your best to forget about it. I hope you come back on in 2020 and give us an update.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I think You have made the best investment decision. Neo is one of the best high potential altcoins in 2018. You will certainly be a rich man in two years time.

alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

#NEO analysis

https://altsinspector.wordpress.com/2018/03/05/neo-neo-analysis/
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I like your chart. So it is a perfect time to invest in the moment. There is a price to go above 130 dollars again in a short time Smiley
a coin I like because of it has really huge potential, thank you for your analysis Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

what's the price when you bought it 2 years ago? if it's below 1$, that's a pretty huge profit already mate. Nice choice to hodl, congratulations!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:10:07 AM by bitcoin31

Neo is one the best coin as of now and they have big potential to increase the price after few years. I boughy only this week.  Im sad because I cannot buy neo but I already have now because of the research that I do. I hope my money will grow because of the neo and I hope I become millionaire after few years of holding this coin.  More neo more profit to come to us.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

sure. NEO will develop very well in the future. if like 2 years later. I think NEO will reach the price of $ 5000. But it's too long for a trader. People will not have enough patience
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Good luck and in my opinion there is a chance that you will earn a lot, cause neo for me is the coin which will start his pump to the moon in the end of this or next year!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Will be rich if you keep 2 years with NEO. But that is a difficult thing. because no one can hold their money for so long. I mean patience
Weenie19941

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

Hmmm, i think you are now not happy with the red candles everywhere Wink
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

Hmmm, i think you are now not happy with the red candles everywhere Wink