Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ProtonCoin [PROTON] - Masternodes, PoW, X16R algo, Active development  (Read 15254 times)
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

I really liked your site. I went there and hovered for 5 minutes.  Grin this is a very interesting graphics. please tell me when will the sale of the tokens?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Exploid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

Joined twitter bounty.
https://twitter.com/NewProtonCoin/status/971363395650899968
PRO wallet: PDHKVRBm9vFNtqUWH5pQZm4JHoVJL7jp7q
HafaTara

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Joined twitter bounty.
https://twitter.com/StudionRed/status/972840476528250882
PP5pVkFUNRhRZyzwRJRoEdLfWe8K7kj4QB
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

so this coin offers nothing new..its a VIVO-clone, which btw today is dead in a masternodecoin perspective..and pricewise too soon. and deleting posts just to maintain coin price... cmon. So much crap these days.
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Everyone has the right to sell their coins and this is the market. If the developer limits the people in this right then many just turn away from the coin.

Well, then no exchanges, how to go to exchange without payment? all exchanges are now expensive, miners do not pay for exchanges, most correct option is to take 20% of pools from miners to pay for exchanges, for example. or auction like a proton, but at time of auction sell below price - meaning to destroy project.
Auction lasts 3 days, you can not wait?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

https://protoncoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

Whoa! What a ride!
All in all, today's auction was successful, but, we would like to point out the following:
- We received reports of some scams happening during the auction due to some people sending private messages to bidders trying to sell cheap but then not fulfilling their promise. Be careful out there guys, you might end up saving a few dollars or losing it all, consider that
- Some bidders were fake accounts, so we will take measures next time
- We are not affiliated or related to other projects, we are an independent and full of enthusiasm team!

We will announce our next auction soon! Stay tuned!

newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

All Twitter campaign rewards sent!
Please for bounties join this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3106680

DirkDunkirk

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

Everyone has the right to sell their coins and this is the market. If the developer limits the people in this right then many just turn away from the coin.

Exactly. I do not believe in this coin and I wrongly spent hashing power to mine it. Therefore I'd like to cut my losses and possibly break even, by selling the coins I mined at a discounted price. I honestly don't care what the developers want to sell it for, or if I could make more $$ by waiting. I'd rather just move on to a different coin. And I'm not "mentally unstable" thanks "Anon12951" - cool nickname though!

@newprotoncoin To attempt to block trading of your coin and limit the price your users can sell it for is ridiculous and shameful. Maybe you want to try squeezing as much value out of your coin as you can before dumping all of yours and abandoning it, I get it, but it's really not going to hurt you if one or 2 guys want to sell the coins they mined at a price lower than what you expect.

So I still recommend that people do NOT invest in this coin because of these price fixing dev actions.
newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

Exactly. I do not believe in this coin and I wrongly spent hashing power to mine it. Therefore I'd like to cut my losses and possibly break even, by selling the coins I mined at a discounted price. I honestly don't care what the developers want to sell it for, or if I could make more $$ by waiting. I'd rather just move on to a different coin. And I'm not "mentally unstable" thanks "Anon12951" - cool nickname though!

@newprotoncoin To attempt to block trading of your coin and limit the price your users can sell it for is ridiculous and shameful. Maybe you want to try squeezing as much value out of your coin as you can before dumping all of yours and abandoning it, I get it, but it's really not going to hurt you if one or 2 guys want to sell the coins they mined at a price lower than what you expect.

So I still recommend that people do NOT invest in this coin because of these price fixing dev actions.

Hi Dirk,
There are no secrets here or lies, the screenshot that you posted is legit (just letting everyone know), anyone can also join the Discord group now and check the pinned messages in Trade and Escrow channels.
The reason why we need to try to stabilise the price is so that new investors are not confused about the value of the coin and can invest confidently, allowing us to have enough funds to list on bigger and better exchanges, and also work on the promotion of the project.

You can disagree with our strategy and we fully understand, that is why I personally messaged you a few times before deciding to ban you from Discord because you had a different view and insisted on selling your coins at a very low price, harming the whole community.
Since we are at such an early stage, any miner dumping the price affect us quite a lot, probably if you dump 1000 DASH coins in the market, that would not affect their project, but for us it's a big hit.

ProtonCoin Team does not approve any insults or excessive statements that you received from other members and we apologise for that.

We wish you the best in your investments.

ProtonCoin Team

Beemine.Pro

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Let’s start the Discord invite competition!! https://discord.gg/VrVSEE7

https://i.imgur.com/5u3ZjEs.jpg
DirkDunkirk

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

Hi Dirk,
There are no secrets here or lies, the screenshot that you posted is legit (just letting everyone know), anyone can also join the Discord group now and check the pinned messages in Trade and Escrow channels.
The reason why we need to try to stabilise the price is so that new investors are not confused about the value of the coin and can invest confidently, allowing us to have enough funds to list on bigger and better exchanges, and also work on the promotion of the project.

You can disagree with our strategy and we fully understand, that is why I personally messaged you a few times before deciding to ban you from Discord because you had a different view and insisted on selling your coins at a very low price, harming the whole community.
Since we are at such an early stage, any miner dumping the price affect us quite a lot, probably if you dump 1000 DASH coins in the market, that would not affect their project, but for us it's a big hit.

ProtonCoin Team does not approve any insults or excessive statements that you received from other members and we apologise for that.

ProtonCoin Team

Can you explain how exactly selling 33 coins at a lower-than-usual price destabilizes the price, from just one seller?? I'm not "dumping 1000 dash" - just trying to recoup the price I paid mining this small amount of your coin.

And you didn't personally message me. I messaged you because someone kept deleting my WTS messages, and I had no idea who was doing it, long before your auctions were going on.

I maintain that blocking and banning people for simply selling their coins they own is wrong and shameful. Shame on you, and shame on your coin. You are making horrible decisions that I hope people are taking notice of.

It's like paying an employee a salary but not letting them cash their paycheck.

Majorly sketchy stuff!
newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Hi Dirk,

ProtonCoin Team

Can you explain how exactly selling 33 coins at a lower-than-usual price destabilizes the price, from just one seller?? I'm not "dumping 1000 dash" - just trying to recoup the price I paid mining this small amount of your coin.

And you didn't personally message me. I messaged you because someone kept deleting my WTS messages, and I had no idea who was doing it, long before your auctions were going on.

I maintain that blocking and banning people for simply selling their coins they own is wrong and shameful. Shame on you, and shame on your coin. You are making horrible decisions that I hope people are taking notice of.

Majorly sketchy stuff!

There was no need for banning plenty of people, so far only 2 users which were not able to have a normal conversation were banned.

We still wish you the best.

ProtonCoin Team

splacent

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

when bounty get paid ?
newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

when bounty get paid ?
We have 1750 forms submitted, and we are going through them.
There are many duplicates, so it may take a while to refine the list.

splacent

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

when bounty get paid ?
We have 1750 forms submitted, and we are going through them.
There are many duplicates, so it may take a while to refine the list.

ok no problem thx
antislip

Activity: 185

Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

is this proton a crypto from malaysia?
because reading the word proton remembered a brand car from malaysia

newprotoncoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

is this proton a crypto from malaysia?
because reading the word proton remembered a brand car from malaysia
Hi antislip,
No, the core team is distributed between Germany and South America.
And we have an advisor in the UK.

DirkDunkirk

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

Hi Dirk,

ProtonCoin Team

Majorly sketchy stuff!

There was no need for banning plenty of people, so far only 2 users which were not able to have a normal conversation were banned.

We still wish you the best.

ProtonCoin Team

Wow, thanks for answering my question! Very honest and sincere.

I still wish you the worst. You guys are scam artists.

sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

Hi Dirk,

ProtonCoin Team

Majorly sketchy stuff!

Hey, friends, that discord is their channel, you are using other people's resources for own interests, others have the right to stop you, if you want to sell own coins, you should go to OTC, rather than at official discord.
ZarWings

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

Joined twitter bounty.
https://twitter.com/orehps3/status/973060471736631296
PPpHVWNHFWwBt343DsPYsft6ob8ZBavwdh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: