Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free crypto currency arbitrage information  (Read 157 times)
persboy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:24:23 AM by persboy

Hi folks,

I have built a free website that populates crypto arbitrage information from different exchanges and calculates max. profit. The address is https://coinarbitrage.info

Any suggestions on how to make it better? is it usable for you?

BTW I don't intend to make money out of this. I basically couldn't take benefit from some of the pairs because their corresponding wallets in that particular exchange were disabled for maintenance, etc. so I thought some people who had those pair cryptos already in source/destination exchanges could still benefit from it and that's why I made it public.

Let me know your thoughts.
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:56 AM

Hello  persboy.Link your website correctly.Anyway site is good.But accidentally disappeared all records.Please check it.
persboy (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

Hello  persboy.Link your website correctly.Anyway site is good.But accidentally disappeared all records.Please check it.

Thanks freezzeer

I fixed the link here. Reg rows disappearing, since the table in constantly updating on-the-fly you might see some rows disappearing because theirs pairs might not be profitable as much as they were before so those rows become brown and then deleted or become cyan go down the table where their current profit sits. I will investigate to see what made all rows disappear.

Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

Interesting project, taking some time to load at my end but will wait to check it out
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Hi folks,

I have built a free website that populates crypto arbitrage information from different exchanges and calculates max. profit. The address is https://coinarbitrage.info

Any suggestions on how to make it better? is it usable for you?

BTW I don't intend to make money out of this. I basically couldn't take benefit from some of the pairs because their corresponding wallets in that particular exchange were disabled for maintenance, etc. so I thought some people who had those pair cryptos already in source/destination exchanges could still benefit from it and that's why I made it public.

Let me know your thoughts.

Is there something "for free" in our world? Well... My best wishes to you. I'll follow this thread.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

The project is certainly interesting, but the prospect of development in the future is not yet understandable. And so I will follow the service, thanks for the information.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

A good site. Plenty of arbitrage opportunities. My only concern is there are many exchange sites I have not heard of. That is not your fault. I have listed your site in my bookmarks.
isslerman

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Persboy, nice sie and project. Congratulations. I have saw some sites of arbitrage out there. There is one in particular very good, and the guy sell like an email alarm if you want.
This one is nice too. https://www.arbitrage.expert/

Recommendations:
- Do some kind of cache to not take too much time to load your site at the first time. Reload your cache information and then show at the page. If you are not using an language that support fast real-time refresh.
- How are you calculating the volume of the Arbitrage? Because one of the most problem that you have is that you can't only look for the best price to sell or buy. You ned to look depth. So maybe is a good percentage if you are trading some cents but if you try to trade $1k you will not have profit. I saw a website that you can choose how much you have to do the arbitrage. 1K, 10K, 100K. Like default buttons.

Thats it.
See you.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: