Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shady business dealings of aTriz  (Read 1949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

In my belief that anyone who is associated with atriz and ALU or at-least the part of core team should be neg rated and excluded from DT.

Does this apply to me as well if I've used and intend to continue using Untolds services? Try and contain the issue rather than looking to escalate it.

Lauda tagged all my team members (SmartIphone, Bitfinnese, ShooterXD, Avirenuss). just because they worked for me (they didn't even worked on those projects which have scam accusations(false) they were not even part of my team when I managed that project).. if it apply to me and my team then it should apply to anyone...

I am not affiliated with Lauda or you so I can't really answer that. I asked you since you made the statement that anyone associated should be tagged, I've associated and intend to continue doing so with Untold, should I receive a neg rating for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

In my belief that anyone who is associated with atriz and ALU or at-least the part of core team should be neg rated and excluded from DT.

Does this apply to me as well if I've used and intend to continue using Untolds services? Try and contain the issue rather than looking to escalate it.

Lauda tagged all my team members (SmartIphone, Bitfinnese, ShooterXD, Avirenuss). just because they worked for me (they didn't even worked on those projects which have scam accusations(false) they were not even part of my team when I managed that project).. if it apply to me and my team then it should apply to anyone...

I am not affiliated with Lauda or you so I can't really answer that. I asked you since you made the statement that anyone associated should be tagged, I've associated and intend to continue doing so with Untold, should I receive a neg rating for this?

I don't think as just a "client" you'll get tagged... it doesn't make sense.

Edit: here associated means working/partner with them on these type of activities.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
drogbaaa

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Lauda tagged everyone , specialy new bounty manager or other bounty that are in his group.

i thought he/she will show the community he/she could be honest one time in his life by neg trust  this serial scammer https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135920 
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

aTriz also has managed Confido.Io which turned out to be a scam after the end of the ICO. I was part of it from the start and it has weekly post counts and the payments will be received "at the end of the campaign". Confido based on their website (which is gone now) raised more than 200,000$ meaning all the participants will get maximum pay. But after the ICO has ended I didn't receive anything and I later find out that the ICO turned out to be a scam and the developers left without any trace. But the good thing is aTriz decided to give us some kind of compensation payment that I received late, the payment is also nowhere near the payment I supposed to originally receive.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

aTriz also has managed Confido.Io which turned out to be a scam after the end of the ICO.[1] I was part of it from the start and it has weekly post counts and the payments will be received "at the end of the campaign". Confido based on their website (which is gone now) raised more than 200,000$ meaning all the participants will get maximum pay. But after the ICO has ended I didn't receive anything and I later find out that the ICO turned out to be a scam and the developers left without any trace. But the good thing is aTriz decided to give us some kind of compensation payment that I received late, the payment is also nowhere near the payment I supposed to originally receive.[2]

[1] I'm not sure, but I believe aTriz wasn't aware that they were a scam until they took off. I dunno if he was paid or not, if not then he was scammed too.

[2] So, are you satisfied and happy?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

aTriz also has managed Confido.Io which turned out to be a scam after the end of the ICO.[1] I was part of it from the start and it has weekly post counts and the payments will be received "at the end of the campaign". Confido based on their website (which is gone now) raised more than 200,000$ meaning all the participants will get maximum pay. But after the ICO has ended I didn't receive anything and I later find out that the ICO turned out to be a scam and the developers left without any trace. But the good thing is aTriz decided to give us some kind of compensation payment that I received late, the payment is also nowhere near the payment I supposed to originally receive.[2]

[1] I'm not sure, but I believe aTriz wasn't aware that they were a scam until they took off. I dunno if he was paid or not, if not then he was scammed too.
You don't know he didn't know of the scam before hand, but based on the number of scam ICOs he was involved in, you have to at least consider he did.

Also, not knowing ahead of time does not absolve him of responsibility. If he is closing his eyes when looking for red flags, he is just as responsible as if he knew ahead of time.
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

You don't know he didn't know of the scam before hand[1], but based on the number of scam ICOs he was involved in, you have to at least consider he did[2].

Also, not knowing ahead of time does not absolve him of responsibility[3]. If he is closing his eyes when looking for red flags, he is just as responsible as if he knew ahead of time.

[1] Yes, I don't know.

[2] I've only commented based on data publicly available, he might have engineered it, but I'm not sure, that's what I've said prior too.

[3] This is quite debatable, also confido wasn't a straight up your face Scam; it was very nuanced and the project looked very promising; hell I even thought why would the person run away with the money; if they could even achieve 60% of the WP with the funds they raised, it would have been a good project; also they could have hired people with the price appreciation the token had received.

P.S. : I'm not absolving anyone and I never will without concrete proof; not that many people take me seriously.  Cool
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Sorry allahabadi my only intention was to provide more information on what aTriz has managed and then later on turned out to be a scam.  I don't know whether aTriz knows this beforehand or not but during that time he got away with it. And no I was not satisfied on receiving way less than what I supposed to have received.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
allahabadi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Sorry allahabadi my only intention was to provide more information on what aTriz has managed and then later on turned out to be a scam.  I don't know whether aTriz knows this beforehand or not but during that time he got away with it. And no I was not satisfied on receiving way less than what I supposed to have received.

Don't ever apologize to me for saying something that you believe to be right... No need...

I was simply making a few things clear; that weren't apparent. That's it.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

Is it safe to say that aTriz will not respond to allegations of being a sold account?
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

aTriz is gone and stopped posting - already a spent account. He will be back though with a new account, maybe a bought one. These guys know the drill.  Grin
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

aTriz also has managed Confido.Io which turned out to be a scam after the end of the ICO. I was part of it from the start and it has weekly post counts and the payments will be received "at the end of the campaign". Confido based on their website (which is gone now) raised more than 200,000$ meaning all the participants will get maximum pay. But after the ICO has ended I didn't receive anything and I later find out that the ICO turned out to be a scam and the developers left without any trace. But the good thing is aTriz decided to give us some kind of compensation payment that I received late, the payment is also nowhere near the payment I supposed to originally receive.

In Red, this is where aTriz took the risk in Confido campaign and later compensated from his own pocket.
I don't know what was the deal between aTriz and Confido. But as an experienced campaign manager, aTriz should not have taken that kind of risk.

Managers should stay transparent and should keep themselves safe from any sort of risks.
I mean they should ask for advance payment from the project owners and keep in their own custody or in an escrow, otherwise should ignore the project.

And one thing more, if any project owners want reputed managers to join their team, then they should not take this offer into consideration.
Because, if later that project turns out to be a scam then the reputed manager gets busted and the owners are gone far away. And a disclaimer works fine I think in managers favor.

I will follow above protocol for myself if I ever offer managing service - I believe this will keep my rep intact.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: