Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know that when we want to get higher rank we must have Merit?  (Read 178 times)
tientrong94 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

I just know about Merit last night and I wonder that how can we do to get Merit from 10 to 100? It's seem so far for us to get higher rank when we have topics or posts but no one get merit to you? I see many newbie confuse about that.
I see that 4 picture maybe helpful so I post it here (I see somewhere)

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

To get metit is not easy, because we must have a good post quality and usedful for merit from other participant.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

Of course we know about this, because Merit has been introduced for a relatively long time and to say that this is something new I think is meaningless. Therefore, everything is just beginning. It is necessary to write informative and meaningful posts that are pleasant to read, and not all nonsense and people will share Merit
tientrong94 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

To get metit is not easy, because we must have a good post quality and usedful for merit from other participant.
Yes I know that but what if we try and try to make high quality post but no one give you merit (although many page discussion)?
tientrong94 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

Of course we know about this, because Merit has been introduced for a relatively long time and to say that this is something new I think is meaningless. Therefore, everything is just beginning. It is necessary to write informative and meaningful posts that are pleasant to read, and not all nonsense and people will share Merit
I see many topic not high quality, it's poor content but merit still give.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Yes. It's been awhile since it was implemented. That's why I'm stuck with my rank. I've been trying to improve my post but I'm not receiving any merits. Probably, it's not enough, but I'm not complaining, it's just that I'm already losing hope to rank up.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

why all are thinking negatively we should think positive then only we earn more merits in this forum. You share some interesting news everyone appreciate so we get more merits in one high quality post. I think this is the best way survive in this forum.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
mayu13

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

Getting merit nowadays would be much harder than before. Newbies and jr. members need to make extra effort on posting comments for us to be notice by users or the merit sources. We need to fully understand what the topic is and construct a very commendable comment and ideas that can help or guide anyone or can attract the merit sources. It is easier to be said than done but we have no choice or else will be stuck from our rank. So let us start to make effort and understand the discussion we need to work. Be positive guys.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Unfortunately yes. It's so hard to get merit that I may give it up on day.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

I would  agree that merit is really hard to acquire nowadays and I think by doing constructive, reliable and good post messages may soon get a merit from the moderator and the members of this community. Having said, we need not to rush as this merit will be credited to those who really deserve in getting it. Just keep on doing the right thing and later you may be surprise that somebody has given you merits.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

What I know about Merit has been introduced for a relatively long time, as it requires informative and meaningful writing and not all the nonsense and people will share Merit, to get merit we have to do excess in one post and high quality

tientrong94 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

Yes. It's been awhile since it was implemented. That's why I'm stuck with my rank. I've been trying to improve my post but I'm not receiving any merits. Probably, it's not enough, but I'm not complaining, it's just that I'm already losing hope to rank up.
I have same problem like you. I'm stucking on Member ranking and can't go on to the Full member.
tientrong94 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

I would  agree that merit is really hard to acquire nowadays and I think by doing constructive, reliable and good post messages may soon get a merit from the moderator and the members of this community. Having said, we need not to rush as this merit will be credited to those who really deserve in getting it. Just keep on doing the right thing and later you may be surprise that somebody has given you merits.
We only do is try try try hard.
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

Can one provide detailed information on this merit? I did not understand exactly what you were talking about about merit. Are we going to buy from a user, comments we threw? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
tientrong94 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

Can one provide detailed information on this merit? I did not understand exactly what you were talking about about merit. Are we going to buy from a user, comments we threw? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
we can't buy it friend. Merit is required to reach higher ranking.
slankoi

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

To earn merit you should write constructive and helpful posts on this forum. You also can search for so called merit posts in service thread where you can submit your posts to get merit.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Merit system promotes the development of forum, because it can reduce the shit post, now too many people just want to make money on forum, so they released a lot of shit post, this forum is not allowed, so the Merit system is a good system to limit this group of people.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

I honestly say that even if you have the best suggestions, you will not be able to have Merit. I think they will spend Merit for their friends and relatives. If the forums offer Merit to increase the rankings, it's really great for newbies like us. I have participated in the forum for 2 months commenting a lot of posts but I still do not receive any Merit. I'm disappointed.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:54 PM

With the upgrade of the ranking system on the forum it will now be difficult to improve its rank. To improve your rank, you need to write quality and useful messages. To your message or post benefited the user who read it. And then at your own discretion, users who read your message will send you a merit.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

Well... it was a logical step... lately (and currently) there are a lot of "empty" posts from many users in different ranks with just their referral link or some sort of dumb comment... all done just to earn a few points on whatever campaign (from the thousands available)...

I personally have learned so much on this forum... from the day I started out as a Newbie (as which I still consider myself)... there are a lot of smart people that know what they are talking about... those Merits should go to them... so in the future when I see someone that has 1000 (or more) merit on hes/hers account I automatically "assume" that this person knows something valuable and has gracefully found the time to share it with us  Wink

This Merit system is great.... we can "judge a book by it`s covers" easily  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: