Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOS)Anybody has YOBIT's contact information?  (Read 151 times)
mandycheng (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

Hmm, is yobit really getting into trouble? I know I have always seen questions about them every now and then, but of late, it would seem to be getting more and more. Chat support has always been slow but they try to help, and my few support questions have been attended to. Not in the best or smoothest way but always fine.

What exactly is the token or alt you need help with? Remember, sometimes it is the alt developers who fail to provide proper support to exchanges.

It has been more than 2 months already. no body reply till now. i really don't know what else i can do....
nothing you can do you already tried to contact them many times. Yobit is one of the worste exchange right now in the market, before using that exchange you should know the risk.  Also did you ever try to search review of that exchange before using it?

No... I did not, never think about Yobit is like such a shit exchange....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

I have a issue with Yobit, i have sent many DM via Yobit "support", but never got any reply.
Anybody has YOBIT's contact information?
it's emergency...Please help, Thanks

There is only their forum account available. You can PM them, but trust me they won't give you a response.

Unless one day they feel generous enough to just give you a reply on your ticket, you're not going to see any form of contact or them reaching out to you to solve your issue. This is first hand experience.

All you can do is keep waiting. There is no other contact information that is active. If you complain about your problem on trollbox or their telegram channel, you'll get banned and get nothing done. It can be considered as a scam exchange.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

snip
Yean, it has a very small impact to them.... Yobit even don't care about it.....
The numbers of traders are increasing and almost all of it are looking for the most convenient exchanges.
So they are not worrying if they lose a single trader because it will be replaced afterwards.
They don't care about their customers, they are only increasing their withdrawal fees.
Profit suckers and does profit poor support and service.  Lips sealed

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mandycheng (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

snip
Yean, it has a very small impact to them.... Yobit even don't care about it.....
The numbers of traders are increasing and almost all of it are looking for the most convenient exchanges.
So they are not worrying if they lose a single trader because it will be replaced afterwards.
They don't care about their customers, they are only increasing their withdrawal fees.
Profit suckers and does profit poor support and service.  Lips sealed

But i don't think they could work like this for long-term...
mandycheng (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

I have a issue with Yobit, i have sent many DM via Yobit "support", but never got any reply.
Anybody has YOBIT's contact information?
it's emergency...Please help, Thanks

There is only their forum account available. You can PM them, but trust me they won't give you a response.

Unless one day they feel generous enough to just give you a reply on your ticket, you're not going to see any form of contact or them reaching out to you to solve your issue. This is first hand experience.

All you can do is keep waiting. There is no other contact information that is active. If you complain about your problem on trollbox or their telegram channel, you'll get banned and get nothing done. It can be considered as a scam exchange.

Yeah, hope in someday i can get my ETH back, and hope ETH's price will go to the MOON..hahhaah
Adhiraj123

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

My Yobit account is blocked , i tried to promoted my coin in chat like everyone else was doing and suddenly it showed up that my account is blocked. I have not received any response from them, i have raised tickets, i have tweeted on their page several times, i have mailed them yet no response, i hope they see this post and this is right place to discuss my issue. Please unblock my account, block me from chat if that is what you want but please unblock my account, i am just a student of age 22. I can give identity card to prove my identity that i'm not a scammer or anything and in no way harmful to the exchange, i only did a mistake by promoting my coin in chat and i promise to not repeat it again. Please unblock my account. Its a humble request. Its my saving from last winters which is 4 months of work. Please unblock my account, i promise to not do this again. IF you want block me from chat forever since all my fault was to promote my coin in chat that also just 2 times with few messages like everyone else was doing i did not know it was not allowed, i'm sorry that was a mistake but blocking my account is not the way to punish please.

Username: Adhiraj123
Email id: singhjodhaadhiraj@gmail.com
mandycheng (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

My Yobit account is blocked , i tried to promoted my coin in chat like everyone else was doing and suddenly it showed up that my account is blocked. I have not received any response from them, i have raised tickets, i have tweeted on their page several times, i have mailed them yet no response, i hope they see this post and this is right place to discuss my issue. Please unblock my account, block me from chat if that is what you want but please unblock my account, i am just a student of age 22. I can give identity card to prove my identity that i'm not a scammer or anything and in no way harmful to the exchange, i only did a mistake by promoting my coin in chat and i promise to not repeat it again. Please unblock my account. Its a humble request. Its my saving from last winters which is 4 months of work. Please unblock my account, i promise to not do this again. IF you want block me from chat forever since all my fault was to promote my coin in chat that also just 2 times with few messages like everyone else was doing i did not know it was not allowed, i'm sorry that was a mistake but blocking my account is not the way to punish please.

Username: Adhiraj123
Email id: singhjodhaadhiraj@gmail.com

Sorry...I don't think Yobit will even notice this msg....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: