Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:25:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COINSALE] | eInc Blockchain [ ETHEREUM FORK ]  (Read 348 times)
msuheb (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 5

Einc : An Ethereum Fork

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 06:02:48 PM by msuheb

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

your project looks interesting. but where i can read more information?
i can find any links to white paper or singlepage.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 10:45:39 AM by Notin2

Don't tell me the dev team of this project are going to be anonymous? Because i just went through your website and i can't find any mention of team names or complete background profile,

And also if einc aims to be available to entrepreneurs and organization around the globe, which of the organizations have this project partnered with? Or which one are you looking to be in partnership with?
Is there a prototype of what you are offering?
How do you intend to approach this to make it know to all?
ICO_investor_group

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

The project looks interesting, and the blockchain seems to be working as well. We just bought some 200 odd coins and it all look good to us. Can you please share your contact details as we are interested in investing in your project?
We believe that you guys need to partner with organisations who are finding it hard to deploy contracts on Ethereum as Ethereum is shit expensive to use now.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Hi everyone! Just added the einc ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/einc. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
msuheb (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Don't tell me the dev team of this project are going to be anonymous? Because i just went through your website and i can't find any mention of team names or complete background profile,

And also if einc aims to be available to entrepreneurs and organization around the globe, which of the organizations have this project partnered with? Or which one are you looking to be in partnership with?
Is there a prototype of what you are offering?
How do you intend to approach this to make it know to all?

Hey there,

We are a team of crypto enthusiasts, who work in various companies and are still in transition stage,
but we do have the blockchain ready,
once we have figured out the legal structure,
we would be more than happy to share our faces.
msuheb (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:59:15 PM by msuheb

your project looks interesting. but where i can read more information?
i can find any links to white paper or singlepage.

Hi,
When you click our main CTA,
ie. Join Our Coinsale, you will find the whitepaper there.

Here is a link for you, for easier access:
https://einc.io/assets/files/einc_whitepaper.pdf
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

For the price of the ETI to be sustainable, the launch must be the price, there is no maximum price, 20% of the sale price, otherwise the eviction is imminent. If that money hits $ 1 a day, many who bought it for $ 0.10 will dump and consequently the price of the coin will melt, or do you think that the investor who bought a $ 0.10 will hold a coin when 10x the amount invested ? Be patient and let the market rise in the flow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: