Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical week for Bitcoin  (Read 566 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Critical week for Bitcoin..Different Crypto are succeeding trading against Bitcoin, while most are failing. Expecting much this week

It won’t surprise me to see Bitcoins share of the overall cryptocurrency market cap continue to drop. Investors seem to keep buying altcoins. I think there is interest in newer, faster coins/tokens that have a specific purpose or function. Scalability issues and high fees with Bitcoin are going to make it easier for some of the major altcoins to take part of that market share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

The Wall Street Journal reported this week that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has launched a formal probe into the cryptocurrency market, with a special focus on initial coin offerings (ICOs). The report, which cited unnamed sources, said the regulator has issued dozens of subpoenas and requests for information from companies and individuals involved in the cryptocurrency market.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I don't know why people believing Wall street Journal. As tou can see the entir market is full of manipulation. According to my source bitcoin price would be $15,000 worth.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

I also read a couple of articles about current bitcoin resistance level. What most of them say is current resistance if bitcoin can brake then it can go high or it will again go back to 10K level. But this may not be completely true so just wait and see. I believe now on bitcoin should go slowly higher not lower.
yeah base also of some good news about bitcoin nowadays .  Which is they say that there's a chance of bitcoin price to spike on this month. And maybe on this moment bitcoin will start to climb 'cause as we see the price is increasing gradually, So perhaps it will not fall and IMO maybe 15k value is not possible to reach .
Expect 15K?
I do even expect even way more higher but before that we should really break those strong resistance on some price ranges.This is indeed a critical week for bitcoin as being said above either it would break out that resistance or not.Price would react either would go higher or going to correctional or pullback on 10k. No matter which way it would go as long we can able to trade up wisely then making out money is really plausible. Long term investors and traders do have different perspective depending on a short span of time.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

I don't know why people believing Wall street Journal. As tou can see the entir market is full of manipulation. According to my source bitcoin price would be $15,000 worth.
And your source is a lot accurate than wall street journal? LOL  Cheesy
anyone can make speculation but at the end of the day no one can really make an exact prediction of bitcoin's price which makes everything on crypto market is possible.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

I also read a couple of articles about current bitcoin resistance level. What most of them say is current resistance if bitcoin can brake then it can go high or it will again go back to 10K level. But this may not be completely true so just wait and see. I believe now on bitcoin should go slowly higher not lower.
yeah base also of some good news about bitcoin nowadays .  Which is they say that there's a chance of bitcoin price to spike on this month. And maybe on this moment bitcoin will start to climb 'cause as we see the price is increasing gradually, So perhaps it will not fall and IMO maybe 15k value is not possible to reach .
Expect 15K?
I do even expect even way more higher but before that we should really break those strong resistance on some price ranges.This is indeed a critical week for bitcoin as being said above either it would break out that resistance or not.Price would react either would go higher or going to correctional or pullback on 10k. No matter which way it would go as long we can able to trade up wisely then making out money is really plausible. Long term investors and traders do have different perspective depending on a short span of time.
I have seen more critical than this i would say, but this time also is a critical situation for bitcoin. Expect that the price would either rise or fall but it is a good chance if it will go slowly but surely. I would not expect much but the as time is running the chances are 50% for both success and failure.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

Critical week for Bitcoin..Different Crypto are succeeding trading against Bitcoin, while most are failing. Expecting much this week

I guess No !. because today's rise is a real rise (not manipulation) some countries have supported the development of bitcoin even they have legalized it as the German government did recently and i make sure that similar actions will be followed by other countries.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

I guess No !. because today's rise is a real rise (not manipulation) some countries have supported the development of bitcoin even they have legalized it as the German government did recently and i make sure that similar actions will be followed by other countries.
what you say is true, currently the rise in bitcoin prices is real not a manipulation, indeed some countries today have much to that legalize the existence of bitcoin, so I also really hope this will be followed by other countries.

berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

It is about nothing but trend in many times because there is no news about many altcoins but they perform better compared to bitcoin, I attribute that to higher potential of altcoins against btc.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past week is continuously increasing and if the end of the week bitcoin continues to hold up the momentum will end the cycle downtrend and bitocin price will be able to continue to increase in the long term. At the current time the market is very exciting when bitocin prices have been able to surpass the $ 8500 level and continue to increase momentum. I believe this is a very good signal for you to invest in bitcoin at this time.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

It is going up finally because of some good news , a notable event from the world of finance is that the Stuttgart Stock Exchange, the second largest in Germany, set to launch a cryptocurrency trading app with bitcoin, ether, ripple and litecoin support. If this project is successfully implemented, it will be the first crypto app in the world from a traditional stock exchange.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

what you say is true, currently the rise in bitcoin prices is real not a manipulation, indeed some countries today have much to that legalize the existence of bitcoin, so I also really hope this will be followed by other countries.
wow if this is right, believe me good days are coming soon. Because every time when prices get down, the only reason behind this was some news from different countries taking out their hands from crypto currencies and thus people being panicked sell out their investments. But right now, if this good news is right, this must be promoted through internet and prices must be jumping out.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

It will pass away, you are too afraid or doesn't understand market works?. Bitcoin stronger than you think and there's no critical, it's just down trend. Most people doesn't like down trend, it will make them lost coin value but down trend also a good situation to recovery asset. Learn again about market history and don't forget about risk knowledge.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

I think it will be a quiet week. There are companies that will be opened to the stock exchange on April 26. this week is really critical in terms of navigation. but I max. I guess it's 9k.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

It is going up finally because of some good news , a notable event from the world of finance is that the Stuttgart Stock Exchange, the second largest in Germany, set to launch a cryptocurrency trading app with bitcoin, ether, ripple and litecoin support. If this project is successfully implemented, it will be the first crypto app in the world from a traditional stock exchange.
sometimes people just think and assess bitcoin from the negative side only, even rarely people who think bitcoin with positive things, maybe good news like that is what is needed for people to buy and invest their money on bitcoin, sometimes people hear negative news about bitcoin that is not necessarily true, and they have no conviction to believe that bitcoin will grow again, in the end they panicked and did the wrong thing by selling their bitcoin even though they lost.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

In my opinion till the June BTC price will be grow, and after, till the October-November - correction. I think, we will see in the end of this year price >20K.

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

While Bitcoin has been recovering at a steady pace, many of its competitors have already been seen growing at a much faster rate. Not ruling out the distant possibility of Bitcoin being overrun by the likes of ETH/XRP but for now it seems like the entire cryptocurrency market is steadying up for a bullish next few weeks.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

In my opinion till the June BTC price will be grow, and after, till the October-November - correction. I think, we will see in the end of this year price >20K.
I also believe the same. Bitcoin soared up in these months in the last year and so far, it has been showing the same behavior. It is increasing in this month and would keep on gaining some value till July. Then again, it would suffer from a dip which will test the patience of its holders. Bitcoin was unpredictable in the starting days but now people have observed it closely.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

While Bitcoin has been recovering at a steady pace, many of its competitors have already been seen growing at a much faster rate. Not ruling out the distant possibility of Bitcoin being overrun by the likes of ETH/XRP but for now it seems like the entire cryptocurrency market is steadying up for a bullish next few weeks.
Yes the condition is so very stable and makes us comfortable in making investments. All I know is that when bitcoin prices are on a positive track then other altcoin prices will follow. This will continue to happen because usually bitcoin becomes a benchmark. Altcoin prices have now begun to rise and I am optimistic that if this can be unstable it will not be impossible that the price of all cryptocurrencies will continue to increase.
Bratecon

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Something makes me think  it is all up to whales. When they think it is time to rise - then it rises, when they think it is time to fall - the market goes down. This makes every week critical for me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: