Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Critical week for Bitcoin  (Read 566 times)
cryptowritedu (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

Critical week for Bitcoin..Different Crypto are succeeding trading against Bitcoin, while most are failing. Expecting much this week
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

Thinking of the likely trend....
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

I also read a couple of articles about current bitcoin resistance level. What most of them say is current resistance if bitcoin can brake then it can go high or it will again go back to 10K level. But this may not be completely true so just wait and see. I believe now on bitcoin should go slowly higher not lower.
cryptowritedu (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I would agree to the idea of rising slowly, but wait,,sometimes it just goes boom, up or low...i think investors are keen on the wave and quickly swing with it..l
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:38 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:22:56 AM by lablab03

I also read a couple of articles about current bitcoin resistance level. What most of them say is current resistance if bitcoin can brake then it can go high or it will again go back to 10K level. But this may not be completely true so just wait and see. I believe now on bitcoin should go slowly higher not lower.
yeah base also of some good news about bitcoin nowadays .  Which is they say that there's a chance of bitcoin price to spike on this month. And maybe on this moment bitcoin will start to climb 'cause as we see the price is increasing gradually, So perhaps it will not fall and IMO maybe 15k value is not possible to reach .
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

yeah base also of some good news about bitcoin nowadays .  Which is they say that there's a chance of bitcoin price to spike on this month. And maybe on this moment bitcoin will start to climb 'cause as we see the price is increasing gradually, So perhaps it will not fall and IMO maybe 15k value is not possible to reach .
Expect 15K?
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Very hard for bitcoin to make 15k and goes upper have tons of people who a ready to sell bitcoins for 12-13k and 14-15k itt will be very hard way to earn this wall and eat 15k and rise up 17 Sad Hope everything will be fine with bitcoin and we will take this and will go to new highs !
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Critical week for Bitcoin..Different Crypto are succeeding trading against Bitcoin, while most are failing. Expecting much this week

I also read some articles about it.seems Critical week for Bitcoin. I expect almost $16k+. what do you think? but in Bitcoin, there is no perfect prediction.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I would agree to the idea of rising slowly, but wait,,sometimes it just goes boom, up or low...i think investors are keen on the wave and quickly swing with it..l
We have to remember about the pick of the last all time high. There where a lot of people buying at 19K...
This will work as a quite effective e-brake or ballast. For sure most of them did not sell, they still waiting to get even.
Whenever those where private investors or some unknown cliques of big traders, quite significant amount of bitcoins are frozen till a good opportunity for a return comes along. I wouldn't be so overoptimistic right now (although I would like to be).

Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

I also read some articles about it.seems Critical week for Bitcoin. I expect almost $16k+. what do you think? but in Bitcoin, there is no perfect prediction.

expect everything about the other crypto but I think they wont stand up against the value of bitcoin. maybe right now they will invest on those crypto but I'm sure that they will lately invest in bitcoin when its value rapidly increase

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

It should go slowly higher rather than quicker moves but mostly will go to opposite direction very fast too.
Moves slowly give us higher guarantee that the price will be better even not 100% guarantee.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Critical resistance is $2K. It looks like that we are just a few hundred dollars and then let see how it goes. I will like to get it at a slow phase. I don't want to see that kind of process that we witnessed during December madness.

So anything can still happen, it we did not go pass $12K then there will be a lot of dumping because investors will lose confidence again.

$16K? I don't think so.  I suggest you don't expect too much so that you will not be disappointed if ever we didn't get there. I'm very bullish, however, I don't see bitcoin breaking $15K-$16K this week. More likely $12K is the likely barrier that we need to overcome.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Bitcoin can break that resistance in the right time for now lets just believe on it but if its not don’t expect bitcoin to back on $6k level again, it may fall short but surely it will bounce back stronger and break any resistance we will see this in the coming months, just enjoy while waiting for it.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I wouldn't be so alarmist as to call it a "critical week".  I think it'll be just another week with bears/bulls doing their thing.

If we want to see 12k, it depends on whether new money enters the market and helps the price break through that 12k level, but as of now (though, it's only monday), i don't see that money in the bitcoin ecosystem. In fact, if you look at the charts you'll see that new money is going to altcoins (they've been going up since yesterday), although there are no surprises here as the altcoin market cap has been falling over the last 7 days so it was a matter of time before they saw a spike in the price. If we don't break through 12k and we go back to 10k levels, it wouldn't be that big of a drop in the price (around 5-8% maybe).

Overall, we might see some good trading opportunities this week as altcoins will most likely keep going up, but other than that, I don't expect much this week.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

Noone can predict the consequence of the ending of Chenese New year. Keep ours fingers crossed.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I would not say critical week.
I believe that the price will soon or late do down at the "tulip" base at $1000 - $2000
Except if it will take very much time to smooth the effect of "tulip graph".
The longer it will last...the higher will be the "base" of the tulip.
Perhaps we will see a tulip graph with a double top at $20000

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

Bitcoin price is pumping slowly thats why other coins are losing their value in terms of bitcoin but maintaining there value in USD which is normal in crypto. Money always flow between coins.

Bitcoin price is around new support level of around $11k so when it will be broken we might get dumped but if it will hold for next few days we can expect a good pump.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

Have seen complete growth of this month or not buddy? I see that you mean bitcoin is not touched bigger market today I see bitcoin this grows like stepping up. So When compare with the other crypto currencies bitcoin price rise is a steady growth not a sudden bump this time.

I Expect end of this week we may find the bitcoin to be reached around 15k USD. If you are holding fund on bitcoin please do that for long time. Do not sell it out soon.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

You did not complete your analysis. You said this is (critical week for bitcoin) without really said your view about what is about to happen this week.  I was expecting a very serious technical and fundamental connection that will puff way to and upwards prices movement or vice versa. Hope to get more other people view about this topic you have started.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

it seems reasonable that I am also called competition in cryptocurrency which want to destroy the price of bitcoin but I think the business will fail because we know the condition of bitcoin only affected from the supply cycle so semakkin supply thinning then the price will be more expensive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: