Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin crashes?  (Read 582 times)
saiful1234

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

If Bitcoin crashes, we will be also crash. We who are involved with Bitcoin.  We will lose our so many invested maney
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:46:45 PM by plaintiff77

If bitcoin crashes many people will be affected specially to those who are earning bitcoin,However if you will just hold your bitcoin while the value is low then I can assure that you can be able to gain more profit when you sell it at its highest price in the market. It csn help you prepare in the future.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Although the possibility of Bitcoin going down to 0 is next to impossible we will assume it has gone way down and is in hundreds. Most of the other altcoins will collapse with it too since because there should have been a very strong reason for bitcoin to crash and that reason would then surely create an impact on other cryptocurrencies as well. People will loose trust on BTC and hence would want to convert all of their belongings to fiat and thus there will be a huge economical crisis.
Another possibility is that only if BTC is crashing then the Altcoins might skyrocket. For example if BTC banned but altcoins are not. In this case potential coins will skyrocket overnight.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?
If the price of the currency collapse happened, turned out to be zero, so most of the altcoins price will become 0 die, may only have a few altcoins inventory down, because many altcoins price affected by the price of the bitcoin
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?
If bitcoin decrease or called crash its time to buy again and then get a good profit as much as you want and dont regret then do it again if bitcoin goes up sell it and them buy in the dip i think uou will become rich someday if you do that .
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

The possibility of bitcoin dropping to zero or crashing is very very less or maybe even zero but as you have a question let us just assume that this hypothetical situation occurs then people who have invested millions or thousands in bitcoin will be totally fcked as all of there investments just go down in water and there is nothing they can do now but to just accept and move on but good grief that it is just a hypothetical situation xD.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

That is a big 'IF', but you should have asked yourself first what could make bitcoin crash? Probably a huge blow from the government or maybe Internet has been scrapped, or something unrealistic or out of this world (since I cannot think of one good reason) affected it, which we both know how impossible some of these things I have mentioned would be.

Really, I do not know why you guys leave the economy aspect of things and expect something to just lose value all of a sudden to zero. Zero seriously? Bitcoin even as at 2009/10 when the whole journey started, was never tagged at $0. I would rather just say in that case, cryptocurrency space is gone.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

despite the fact that the likelihood of Bitcoin going down to 0 is alongside unimaginable we will expect it has gone path down and is in hundreds. A large portion of alternate altcoins will crumple with it too since in light of the fact that there ought to have been an exceptionally solid purpose behind bitcoin to crash and that reason would then most likely make an effect on other digital forms of money too. Individuals will free trust on BTC and subsequently would need to change over the greater part of their assets to fiat and in this way there will be an enormous prudent emergency.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

If bitcoin crashes and the price reaches 0, then I believe all other altcoins will die. Bitcoin is important to other altcoins, and the price of it affects the price changes of other altcoins.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

i think that is never cannot be happen but if that is come to us all altcoin will be useless because only bitcoin give them a life.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Maybe it happens, if the bitcoin gets stuck and becomes 0, surely it's a huge accident that makes all the panic, and altcoin will also get its impact. because we all know, if bitcoin is the king of crypto. all altcoin prices depend on its rise and fall in bitcoin prices, I do not want to until that happens hopefully, bitcoin keeps growing and will never die.

Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

I think all other altcoins will collapse also but for now it looks like bitcoin is hard to beat. If it crashes I think bitcoin will rise again and it will be the best time to invest in bitcoin again.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Variogam

Activity: 276
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

The most likely scenario where 1 Bitcoin is worth $0 is when fiat is not used anymore. You have to wait a bit before all fiat currencies are abandoned though (few generations probably).
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

The most likely scenario where 1 Bitcoin is worth $0 is when fiat is not used anymore. You have to wait a bit before all fiat currencies are abandoned though (few generations probably).
Probably, it can really crash down but not so much for me, because there are still investors taking opportunity of low value of bitcoin so theyre buying ir and when that happens the demand of bitcoin will rise high and its is going accordingly to the price.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

i dont think bitcoin itself decides the faith of all other alt coins. They have similar technology but each with a slight variation on how they tackled problems on the blockchain network. Besides, each of them has its own team managing it. I do admit chances are it would affect the value of other coins, but it wont necessarily kill them all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

That would definitely ends all crypto currencies, making a big issue worldwide and a lot will surely hold grudge against btc. But, we should not thinkof it. Let us think of the best future of it since it does help us a lot.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

That will be good, it is impossible now, whole system must crash for that or there must be an serious technical reason. If you have just $1000 you can buy lots of bitcoin  Cheesy for most people this is not bad.

wymco

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

Some coins, including Bitcoin, will still survive....But so many other worthless coins will go away.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:22:30 PM

If that happen we won't see anyone here talking about bitcoin and crypto anymore for sure, for me it will only happen if big influence forces the chain to collapse, or there's already a big issue coming from big forces of government, but as long as we are seeing innovations and adoptions coming from big countries all over the world, then we will still seeing great future ahead for all of us who believes with the usage and the potentials that bitcoin will be embrace so crash up to zero will not happen so soon.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HiramMayBill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

If the price of a bitcoin crash goes to zero, then I think the price of the other altcoins will be 0. All cryptocurrencies will die. But I don't think that's going to happen, and now all of the cryptocurrencies are doing very well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: