Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin crashes?  (Read 582 times)
rubyross

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

If that happens. I will be very disappointed. I just learned this from my father, but i heard this from a lot of people already, i just don't believe it at that time. You know to see is to believe and one more problem is that I am a newbie, i don't know how this works and everything but I'm a learning by reading the forums. So thanks a lot guys!
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

People will instantly lose all the trust to crypto currencies at all. First period will be very difficult to survive for most of currencies. But if they will, some major currencies like Ethereum or Litecoin take place of Bitcoin on the market. But i don’t think that BTC will fall so rapidly.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

It does not even bother me now if bitcoins value will crash in the market because it is normal, it only means that you need to invest on that time because all the cryptocurrencies are decreased since all the value of altcoins are paralleled to bitcoins.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

I think bitcoin is the growing currency so it can be said that it will not crashes to zero while if we look at the news and news letter the bitcoin and crypto will be used well in the future and future will be the bitcoin era so for that bitcoin will grow instead of crashing in the present time bitcoin is trading for many reasons and for the year 2018 bitcoin will be the famous for the investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?
I'll give an example on what will happen base on my understanding.

If bitcoin goes to zero, all coins including shit coins will be dead and cryptocurrencies is going to be a fairy tale after that.
Oh no, probably some other scheme will emerge, maybe some country-controlled digitial cash, like digital USD or something. Bitcoin was not the first attempt at digital cash either, there were some precursors (long dead precursors, to be sure) and if Bitcoin dies, some other type of crypto will emerge. It will be improved over Bitcoin - some known issues plaguing Bitcoin will be corrected. Or not.
It isn't literally the first digital cash. There is PayPal, credit card, debit card and other technology that allows you to purchase something without holding any amount of cash. But most of them are also going through a third party and to the bank that takes a lot of time before being confirmed to the bank's database. And you don't have to worry about bitcoin going to zero, it's impossible now even there are too many innovation that is happening in cryptocurrency, it simply can't be replaced easily.
What I meant by "Bitcoin was not the first attempt at digital cash either, there were some precursors (long dead precursors, to be sure)" are things like DigiCash, e-gold, etc., but you are right that concepts like PayPal and credit cards they fit into this term too.

Anyway, my main point that we are destined to use some form of digital currency, eventually, even if bitcoin is considered a failed experiment at some point, stands even stronger.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Do not panic or sell! On the contrary, buy and wait for growth. Your patience will be rewarded!

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

Crashing of bitcoins is not a problem, it only means that there is time for people to invest because the value of bitcoins today is very expensive and no one can afford to invest so it was still good to have a down time in the market.

cutiecez05

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

If bitcoin will crash many will lost their extra income like me.. We really hope that bitcoin will continue and hopeor the success till the end.. We will support bitcoin in the best way we can.

Qsinawan

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I think bitcoin will not be jammed or lost, day by day bitcoin will progress and progress with time running, even if stuck there will be the solution to fix it
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Crashing of bitcoins is not a problem, it only means that there is time for people to invest because the value of bitcoins today is very expensive and no one can afford to invest so it was still good to have a down time in the market.
It is happen for many times in just a single day. That's why we should never make it as a big deal for us. Yes, truly it give us chances to buy at low price which people are keep on waiting. And we should be thankful that bitcoin's works like that and everyone have given opportunity to partake these profitable investment.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Other coins and tokens will pump up immediately in price. Knowing there's no competition, I wouldn't be surprised that oj the next day when bitcoins die, etherium might even spike-up in price by tenfold. Bitcoins, once it goes back to $0, a lot would be looking for the next big thing.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

The most common reason why the price of bitcoin decreases? is the reason for the decrease in percentage of its users. The rise of bitcoin depends on the people who are supporting it. When is it that many people use or support him? the higher or higher the chance of increasing its value or price. But when reduced or lost people use him? there is a tendency to lower the soaring bitcoin value in the market. So let's not let it happen, it's important to be honest and just keep on what we started. It's only natural to have a bitcoin problem, because it is resolved immediately by bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

the bitcoin has fallen many people will find it difficult to lose their jobs and largely lose their money resources so bitcoin should further promote the Philippines so many more people in the Philippines will help.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

If bitcoin crashes then i will get a lot of bitcoins for a very cheap price because crash for bitcoin means a lot of cheap bitcoin because the market will go down but only for temporary state and it will climb up again after a few months and that is the time when i will experience good amount of profits and then i will just continue to do the same thing like buying low and waiting for the right time to sell it.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

If bitcoin crashes then i will get a lot of bitcoins for a very cheap price because crash for bitcoin means a lot of cheap bitcoin because the market will go down but only for temporary state and it will climb up again after a few months and that is the time when i will experience good amount of profits and then i will just continue to do the same thing like buying low and waiting for the right time to sell it.

If bitcoin crashes, people that own it will lose lots of money, and it could spark the start of a bear market. Because companies and business have started to invest in bitcoin and accept it has a form of payment. And i see these same businesses and companies dumping their bitcoins as fast as possible driving down the price even more. Which in return will scare investors due to lose of profits. Hopefully it will never be happen.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

I think if the currency collapse, the price dropped to zero, then the currency has died, on the market most encryption currency also death, lesson told a small group of encryption currency survive, but their prices will drop a lot
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

If bitcoin will crash many will lost their extra income like me.. We really hope that bitcoin will continue and hopeor the success till the end.. We will support bitcoin in the best way we can.
It could drop to there.
If there was a war then there could be a lot of Bitcoins that end up ;lost somewhere because the coins can't get sent.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will never fall! Bitcoin and crypt world has entered our life very seriously! There is no way back !!! Capitalization increases from year to year in geometric progression! Bitcoin brought us a new impetus to economic progress! More and more new companies appear in the crypt world! More and more people are starting to send their lives to the crypt world! So boldly buy and invest your money!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

If bitcoin crashes, the other coins will definitely flourish. They'll get more attention since their number 1 competitor has been removed from the competition. There will be a lot more chances for the new alt coins to make better feautures. Etherium might probably the next king of tokens.

DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

The leader kriptovalyut bitcoin seemed to move slowly towards $ 12 000, but literally in three days lost 25% of its value. Now it trades an average of 8,500. What happened?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: