Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin crashes?  (Read 582 times)
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

that's not possible , but if ever it happens a lot of us will affect . not a lot . ALL OF US . any other exchanging companies will be affected also . but one thing for sure , it will not dropped to 0 . because bitcoin is a strong one . and a lot of people are investing here . until now . and the people that is investing are not getting lower . but their numbers are getting higher .
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I do not even want to think about something like that. All our investments, our plans will be a dream. But I can not afford to let the bitcoin fall like this. Because this work works in the direction of supply demand. Today's technology will either support virtual money or not, but sooner or later it will remain supportive. So every demand creates its own supply. Nobody can easily allow it to fall in so many levels of resetting. Every time I fell, there was always a cut that would continue to happen ...
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?
What is the main reason in bitcoin crashed? If that thing happens all the rest coins will all done and down because all coin value are now relying on bitcoin value.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Before bitcoin will drop to $0 all other coins might have been dropped and forgotten because bitcoin serve as the foundation the back born to all other coins in the cryptosystem where there is a lot of competition.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

It’s a blockchain technology and also volatile market. I don’t believe It. Bicoin can fall down but it never can crashes. It’s just a trick of circulate the false tendency. We know few people has to change the market like the stock exchange. They want to get the benefit if the price is fall down. So to decrease the price is possible but crashes is not possible. Now Bitcoin is a biggest and trust able market and new people are investing on it day after day. So If the investor Works together to protect from crashes its will be possible to protect from crashes if crashed happen.
If the Bitcoin crashes I take the benefit and invest on it, I also believe there have many people getting the advantage because of believe. We know after crashes it will recover soon. 
lastnumber

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

Bitcoin no longer exists is very unlikely. But that does not mean Bitcoin will exist forever. If Bitcoin is killed, there will be other Altcoins replacing Bitcoin. Only when the Cryptocurrency market no longer exists, coin disappears permanently. Does anyone believe this? Probably not. The Cryptocurrency market is an indispensable trend, and Bitcoin will survive until there is another coin to replace.
I believe so !
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

The price of commodities always goes up and down in businesses, it is not different in that of bitcoin price. That it goes up and down doesn't mean it has crashed, it is only working with the normal regular business process and procedure. Thanks

luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

There's every tendency of bitcoin to crash, But i doubt if it can, hence there;s internet bitcoin will remain .Bitcoin will exist forever. bitcoin has a future, many people believe so much on bitcoin because of its value advantage.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

i think this is impossible to occur because already many peoples used and hold bitcoins.
if the price goes to zero, it means no poeples want anymore bitcoin.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

I would prefer even not to consider something to that effect. Every one of our speculations, our plans will be a fantasy. Be that as it may, I can not bear to let the bitcoin fall this way. Since this work works toward supply request. The present innovation will either bolster virtual cash or not, but rather eventually it will stay steady. So every request makes its own supply. It's not possible for anyone to effortlessly enable it to fall in such huge numbers of levels of resetting. Each time I fell, there was dependably a sliced that would keep on happening.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will never fall! Bitcoin and crypt world has entered our life very seriously! There is no way back !!! Capitalization increases from year to year in geometric progression! Bitcoin brought us a new impetus to economic progress! More and more new companies appear in the crypt world! More and more people are starting to send their lives to the crypt world! So boldly buy and invest your money!
That could be the worse thing we could encounter here in bitcoin cause it will take away all our hard work and sacrifices. That's not a good idea cause it will surely make a public commotion in bitcoin community. That's not good for bitcoin because a lot of people nowadays are spending their lives doing bitcoin to earn money and make a living.

Y U MAD AT ME
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

Bitcoin will never crashes. Bitcoin is not like other coins. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the whole world.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

I believe that after bitcoins decrease to zero then altcoins will rise above it, there are altcoins today that are showing some potential in the market like ethereum, minex, ambit also has a good platform , it will be always depending on the developer if they will take it seriously or not.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

All cryptocurrencies are all bitcoin dependent so if bitcoin crashes expect that there's an outflow to altcoins as well.

Bitcoin will never crashes. Bitcoin is not like other coins. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins in the whole world.
It did crash last time, we do have different meaning for the word crash.
Crash = correction and this is my description about crash I don't know with others.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 01:35:54 PM by tayogpanganiban

Bitcoin decreases it's price but it's impossible to dropped to zero,this can only happen if the internet is totally shut down.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

I don't see it coming or even think about it because even bitcoin fall from $20000 to $1000? another inflation will happen because of a low price. Bitcoin can literally just bounce after a "crash" or downfall, so crash may be not a suitable word for that. Aside its very vague for bitcoin to crash since it is in demand right now and became popular across countries, the idea of crashing down is a null.
firemagus

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

It will probably crash to $50,000  Grin
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

Bitcoin will not crash easily, but if this thing happen, I’m pretty sure all cryptocurrency are on risk because of the fallen value of bitcoin which consider as a great coin. I still believe this thing is just an speculation of a negative thinker, bitcoin will keep on soaring higher.

It is natural that bitcoin will decrease its value because bitcoin price is very volatile.
Bitcoin will crash and dropped to zero if there would be no internet worldwide,and that is impossible to happen.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

It will probably crash to $50,000  Grin

If bitcoin will crash probably the other cryptocurrency that is dependent to bitcoin will experience its downfall. Also the crypto-millionaires will experience or will be hit the hardest. But i dont believe that bitcoin will crash maybe it will just decrease its price and also bitcoin is supported by a blockchain technology so it is impossible for bitcoin to crash.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

btc it  can't be in 0 before than the others coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: