Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bitcoin crashes?  (Read 582 times)
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

If this premises will happen then,we all going down too,it's too hard to prejudice too in the present situation in which Bitcoin is at the pedestal right now,technology will never be going down,it will always in the mode of it's development,nothing can pull Bitcoin down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

during this decade, there is no single proof bitcoin going to zero. there are always some beginners who ask like this. I think, the OP can learn the history of bitcoin from time to time. bicoin always survives despite the big crash as happened earlier this year. now the bitcoin is able to grow back.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

What do you think would happen to the rest of the currencies if for some reason bitcoin were to crash and the price dropped to 0?

I don't think it will happen but in case it will happen to bitcoin that it will drop to zero, I don't think other cryptocurrencies can survive as bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency for a long time. And has a bigger value at it plays an important role in crypto world.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

I think it would be a world destruction day if the price of bitcoin was $ 0. The blockchain technology will collapse and everyone will lose their property. The economy of the world will be severely reduced
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

I think it would be a world destruction day if the price of bitcoin was $ 0. The blockchain technology will collapse and everyone will lose their property. The economy of the world will be severely reduced

bitcoin will always have value, in spite of crashes, it's just price, and the quality will decrease. well, I guess that also only happened at some time before bitcoin back in fix its own price. people's need for bitcoin is always growing every day.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

All the alt coins will also collapse with this. I do not think that we will ever see bitcoin coming to zero even if it collapses. People who were involved in the planning of this concept will remain invested with some amount just to support it. However, if it goes to $1000 or below (which can happen because of strict laws in developed countries), a lot of alt coins will be completely wiped out. We should keep in mind that most of these alt coins are sold based on the popularity of bitcoins only and thus they will suffer due to bitcoin prices decreasing.
i dont think that all altcoin will back to zero because altcoins has theyre own platforms,and thinking about ethereum whos waiting for the moment to take place after bitcoin..the platform is ready and if bitcoin dies ethereum will take its place..though for sure many investors will back out first but in time they will be back for eth not the drad bitcoin that time
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

I believe that in the first instance we would see an understandable fall in the price of all the altcoins given the strong link that still exists between the price of bitcoin and that of all other cryptocurrencies, but I have no doubt that given the proven usefulness of the altcoins, would gradually tend to a recovery completely unrelated to bitcoin, but related to its true intrinsic value.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

do not make impossible assumptions . this is meaningless . bitcoin is decentralized and widely distributed throughout the world . if bitcoin prices are too low , many people will buy them and prices will rise again .
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:24:39 AM

no one can make predictions about it indeed bitcoin is currently the highest currency value can even be a guide for other coins but for as a price guide for other currencies I think we can not predict

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

Domino effect, if bitcoin falls down then the rest of the currencies would fall down also. Prices tends to go down and crashes but i dont think bitcoins prices would ever reach zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: