Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto markets continue to spike higher?  (Read 384 times)
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

Where do you see the price of BTC and altcoins heading? Do you think cryptocurrencies will see more gains?
The bitcoin price manage to stay at $10.0 to 11.0K USD for a week and it seems waiting for some indication where it be going but for sure this will create a bigger spike going up in a couple of weeks. Be patient it will be happen to reach a new all time high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

generally users or investors see the price of coins, such as bitcoin and others can be viewed in coinmarketcap. that's where they get a lot of information about the price of the coins they are looking for. talking about my own spike problem also do not know. Why? because seeing this situation in my opinion will not be profitable. better the price of bitcoin and other coins rise slowly only, if the price suddenly jumped up the likelihood will also occur suddenly. I do not want such a thing to happen, a little bird told me about the surprises that will occur in 2018.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

generally users or investors see the price of coins, such as bitcoin and others can be viewed in coinmarketcap. that's where they get a lot of information about the price of the coins they are looking for. talking about my own spike problem also do not know. Why? because seeing this situation in my opinion will not be profitable. better the price of bitcoin and other coins rise slowly only, if the price suddenly jumped up the likelihood will also occur suddenly. I do not want such a thing to happen, a little bird told me about the surprises that will occur in 2018.

It is not rising now bro. Since the effect of Chinese government's banned the social media accounts of traders. I believe we will find the bitcoin and other crypto currencies rate will be bumped in some days again.
We need to check the coins price move on coinmarketcap or coingecko which can give the clear graph about the price changes this is been useful for the traders and miners. Lets wait for 2 days to find the all cryptos bump back.
agga

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

The market of crypto currency is very volatile, but I'm sure that growth will continue.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

The market of crypto currency is very volatile, but I'm sure that growth will continue.
How sure you are that the crypto currency will continue to grow? Can you please add some reason or explanation about your post. I like to send merit if you can defend or clarify your answer. That is the first rules and tips for a newbie like you, joining some thread and support your answer and make it clear as possible folks. Looking forward to a worth it response.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

It is not rising now bro. Since the effect of Chinese government's banned the social media accounts of traders. I believe we will find the bitcoin and other crypto currencies rate will be bumped in some days again.
We need to check the coins price move on coinmarketcap or coingecko which can give the clear graph about the price changes this is been useful for the traders and miners. Lets wait for 2 days to find the all cryptos bump back.
Theres no specific or particular time that we can able to point out when it comes to price recovery.As of this writing we are really experiencing red days again because of news or recent happenings in the market. Binance had issues and we do see the effects it causes. Dipping prices is normal and as a trader we do see these things are opportunities on making money. Cryptocurrencies has still lots of space to developed or progress even more which I don't really have a doubt that it would still able to spike higher.
Shogun1011

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

The crypto market is in it's infancy...so yes, it is going to grow by leaps and bounds over the next decade.  Getting into crypto right now is similar to getting involved in the internet in the late 80's.
goodGuyGreg

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

why is this even a question? 
many people compare btc&co to WWW bubble, yet, it's nothing like that
even if, it's still too early for all or many coins to drop dead, so this year's gonna see some ape sh*t crazy price developments
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:11:29 AM by rey.fudz15

There's a lot of months still waiting for us, market has been more of red lately and i don't see any sign of bullish run that will happen soon. Sure that a huge pump will happen this year but the always question is when and how long it could be since when there's a pump a correction will always occur.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Price movement to date is still stable and there has been no serious spike. Seeing the year 2017 fluctuate occurred in november which set a new record in the history of bitcoin, but there was a drastic decline after that. A poor start to the year can be our benchmark for this year. Many are speculating that there will be a spike in 2018 but I myself have little doubt there will be a spike in 2018, will it be profitable or harmful? I do not know.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

All of us are wishing and hoping that crypto markets will continue to spike higher.
But theres always be a potential that it may not happen, because we cannot know the exact future of cryptomarket.
For now lets takes every opportunity, buy when the market is down and make profit when the market is high.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Price movement to date is still stable and there has been no serious spike. Seeing the year 2017 fluctuate occurred in november which set a new record in the history of bitcoin, but there was a drastic decline after that. A poor start to the year can be our benchmark for this year. Many are speculating that there will be a spike in 2018 but I myself have little doubt there will be a spike in 2018, will it be profitable or harmful? I do not know.
all is not over yet, because this is only a third in early 2018. bitcoin price movements are still experiencing the price correction stage although there are still many big players who can play in the market. We see in previous years the price movement bitcoin will be increased sharply after always a decrease in the market price.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

looking at the current bitcoin value, i'm not sure about the high spike that will occur in 2018.
But when i see and remember bitcoin users are getting more and more, i believe there will be an increase of bitcoin this year, but i am pessimistic that the increase will be very high.
But i remain calm, because there are still a few months ahead for us to wait and see the big pump of bitcoin coming soon.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

How sure you are that the crypto currency will continue to grow? Can you please add some reason or explanation about your post. I like to send merit if you can defend or clarify your answer. That is the first rules and tips for a newbie like you, joining some thread and support your answer and make it clear as possible folks. Looking forward to a worth it response.

We cannot so sure about the future of cryptocurrency, but if you look at the history you can see there that every time cryptocurrency falls it bounce back and go higher. Now if you don't believe that cryptocurrency will not pump in the next 5months better to leave the cryptomarket because in the first place you must believe and make your own study about the current situation.
Kelly_Coinut (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

The market is still recovering slowly!

Some ICO projects have been stopped because of the government's supervision of ICO projects, and the recent market has started to fall!

If the us government had some laws on ioc projects, that would be a bad influence on the market.

I think stopping ICO won't affect crypto price that much. ICOs aren't crypto~
Kelly_Coinut (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

I believe this is the beginning of the next price hike, after the price spike in late 2017. maybe it could be even higher, given the growing bitcoin users. and we all expect everything.

Hope the market will be bullish again soon!
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

Where do you see the price of BTC and altcoins heading? Do you think cryptocurrencies will see more gains?

This is just the beginning of the year and we had still 3 quarters and 1 more month for the year to end . Thus this provides a huge time for any crypto investors to buy the coins at lower rate currently and then sell if required once the price stars to move upwards. Also if some good news comes in the market the price will move upwards quickly .
Yeah, and it is even normal to see movements like this in the beginning of every year. Sometimes last year, we had some situations like this and at the end of the day the market came back strong and we started testing new ATHs on bitcoin and other coins as well. The day is still very young and we have a lot ahead of us. I believe we will still see the market back strong and we should always remember that corrections cannot take place forever as well as spikes.

Obviously crypto markets will continue to spike higher. The good thing about the cryptocurrency market is that it is still new and if we are to consider the present adoption rate, it is even still low and we have not seen anything yet. I so much believe that generally, the market will always have some high level of spikes but it takes patience. There is a time for everything in the market, a time for increase, decrease, consolidation and so on.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

This is just the beginning of the year and we had still 3 quarters and 1 more month for the year to end . Thus this provides a huge time for any crypto investors to buy the coins at lower rate currently and then sell if required once the price stars to move upwards. Also if some good news comes in the market the price will move upwards quickly .
Yeah, and it is even normal to see movements like this in the beginning of every year. Sometimes last year, we had some situations like this and at the end of the day the market came back strong and we started testing new ATHs on bitcoin and other coins as well. The day is still very young and we have a lot ahead of us. I believe we will still see the market back strong and we should always remember that corrections cannot take place forever as well as spikes.

Obviously crypto markets will continue to spike higher. The good thing about the cryptocurrency market is that it is still new and if we are to consider the present adoption rate, it is even still low and we have not seen anything yet. I so much believe that generally, the market will always have some high level of spikes but it takes patience. There is a time for everything in the market, a time for increase, decrease, consolidation and so on.

i also notice it that every first quarter of the year, the bitcoins price do always decrease but eventually it will also recover and make its new all time high just before the end of the year and for sure this could also happen again , that is why we should prepare for it as early as possible. but overall crypto markets wont spike higher all the time because people do also sell out thier coins and that is the reason on why the markets are falling but it should soon increase if they are be able to buy again.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

I believe this is the beginning of the next price hike, after the price spike in late 2017. maybe it could be even higher, given the growing bitcoin users. and we all expect everything.
We all know this fact quite well that the demand of the crypto currency will keep on increasing in the days to come as still there is 99% of the population who don’t know anything regarding it and at time when they will get to know about it, they will surely go for investing their money into it which will increase the demand of the crypto currencies and as a result of which the graph of the crypto market will go even higher.
Kelly_Coinut (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

We all know this fact quite well that the demand of the crypto currency will keep on increasing in the days to come as still there is 99% of the population who don’t know anything regarding it and at time when they will get to know about it, they will surely go for investing their money into it which will increase the demand of the crypto currencies and as a result of which the graph of the crypto market will go even higher.

well said!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: