Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto markets continue to spike higher?  (Read 384 times)
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

As Bitcoin value falls down, other alt coins falls down along with it and this happens for some time. I think what we need to do is to resist the fall thru patience and not panic on selling the investment dring this trend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

we never can tell because as of now the value continued to drop...all we are doing now is hold and wait for the right time...for now i continued what i am doing,introducing bitcoin to my close friend hoping for them to invest because i believed that one of the factor for bitcoin to increase its value is big demands

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

Up and downs are beauty of markets and try to enjooy instead of worrying about your portfolio. Cycle will do it's job no matter how you react or feel emotional about it. There is not emotions in market and only money can dictate the trend of market. Bullrun will happen for next 2 or 3 month period but only holders will celebrate that days.
Kelly_Coinut (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

Where do you see the price of BTC and altcoins heading? Do you think cryptocurrencies will see more gains?

With the news left and right, good or bad is still a publicity so I guess cryptocurrensy will see more gains as time goes by.  Cryptocurrency may experience bloodbath but it was already proven that thre is always time for recovery and mooning.  I believe once cryptocurrency is globally accepted, price will go up .
I think that once again you sound empty words. Almost every time everyone discusses each other that the crypto currency will go up, but this does not happen. As nobody will dismiss about the facts or the proof of the words. Look at today, Bitcoin falls again down. Already 8 500 dollars and yet can not stop .
If you are so scared with the fall, then what would you have done in 2013 during the MtGox issue and funny enough, it is the same bullshit crappy MtGox that is causing part of what is happening in the market presently with the huge sell off. All these things happening once in a while are normal, but using that to judge how the market will fair because of some downward trend is more like expecting too much. Moreover, it is not like the market will stop fluctuating, but does that make it ridden forever? No!

Every market can even experience a bloodbath and even stock played that out recently. The thing though that makes cryptocurrency stand out is the idea of a decentralized market and for the fact that we are getting established and things are changing rapidly and positively even with all the FUDs going around like he has said, still make things look very good. I am looking forward not to just price spike but a well-established market.

Kobayashi’s actions not so significant>aka Mtgox doesn't affect the market so much https://cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market
Kelly_Coinut (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

Up and downs are beauty of markets and try to enjooy instead of worrying about your portfolio. Cycle will do it's job no matter how you react or feel emotional about it. There is not emotions in market and only money can dictate the trend of market. Bullrun will happen for next 2 or 3 month period but only holders will celebrate that days.

HOLD!
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

Where do you see the price of BTC and altcoins heading? Do you think cryptocurrencies will see more gains?

Yes, sometime.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

With the news left and right, good or bad is still a publicity so I guess cryptocurrensy will see more gains as time goes by.  Cryptocurrency may experience bloodbath but it was already proven that thre is always time for recovery and mooning.  I believe once cryptocurrency is globally accepted, price will go up .
Yeah, and even though we have been having more bad news than good news, one way or the other, the smart investors still end up getting curious whichever way the market comes. I am very glad we have even gotten to this stage in the market where we know things are getting into shape gradually, which gives me the belief that better days are ahead and higher values awaits us. Even with this little level of adoption, we are still doing pretty well.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

Yes, I believe so. This is not the end of Bitcoin,despite the price has been stable around $6000 and $11000, it’s never the end. I don’t know why anyone should be complaining about this, forgetting there was a time when BTC price was sold at the rate of $10 and below that even. So this is never the end.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

If no more corrections for this early start of start of the year, then i think an expected spike of market price for Bitcoin and Altcoins is going to happen. I think the 1st quarter of this year will be more tough for bitcoin and other alts and i think that the start of the 3rd quarter is the time for bitcoin to rise.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Yup bitcoin's price will still goes up and i think it will hit about $17k to $18k  before the year ends.  Its also very evident on its price chart history that its price continuously rise with time, thats why more are becoming intersted of it. Nothing can stop bitcoin and other cryptos from growing. As long as holders and users do exists, so do bitcoins.
Yes, you are right! while there are plenty of traders and investors to the extent that the market will continue to grow. IMO the situation is now just a small problem for bitcoin, we will soon reach the price at the rate of $ 15k in the near future and we will also immediately drove to the figure $ 20k in June or July. it's time to stop negative thinking about the market.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:49:24 AM

bitcoin crisis will not have a systemic impact, although there are many virtual currencies. Therefore, crypto money market capitalization is relatively small
ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I find it very hard to predict where BTC and alcoins will be heading. Yesterday I was convinced the prices will fall further down but as you can see the prices went up today allready.

It is very hard to know when to sold or to buy the coins.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

You can see bitcoin and altcoins here https://coinmarketcap.com
Hmm of course we will always get many benefits in the world of cryptocurrency. As people do not panic about the sloping situation, holders will always benefit and prices will continue to rise.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

With the news left and right, good or bad is still a publicity so I guess cryptocurrensy will see more gains as time goes by.  Cryptocurrency may experience bloodbath but it was already proven that thre is always time for recovery and mooning.  I believe once cryptocurrency is globally accepted, price will go up .
Yeah, and even though we have been having more bad news than good news, one way or the other, the smart investors still end up getting curious whichever way the market comes. I am very glad we have even gotten to this stage in the market where we know things are getting into shape gradually, which gives me the belief that better days are ahead and higher values awaits us. Even with this little level of adoption, we are still doing pretty well.
Exactly, the price of bitcoin is this high even when not that many people have adopt it yet, so it is very easy to imagine that in the future when the adoption goes up as people begin to realize that bitcoin is not only a great investment but a great currency too then will see a very rapid growth in the price bitcoin, this is why many people here in the forum are still holding because a price increase is almost inevitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: