Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN?  (Read 297 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

If you can jump into a time machine and go back to when gold was actually used as a form of payment then I'd take the gold. However, in an increasingly technological world - bitcoin is king!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

If you can jump into a time machine and go back to when gold was actually used as a form of payment then I'd take the gold. However, in an increasingly technological world - bitcoin is king!

It makes sense but it's also safe to diversify your investments and so i'll advice against investing into one  and leaving the other because any of them could be worthless  at the time you need to redeem your investments and so 50% investment in each for me is in order.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

It's up to you, but if you choose to buy gold.. you might end up selling it again or find yourself at the nearest pawnshop, or if you love collecting gold then it can juts put it in a much secure area of your house. ahaha
But when you choose bitcoin, then... there is a great possibility that you'll get much more than you have invested. It's just a matter of patient, hard-wok, and strategies.
There are times when the value of gold rises exponentially and this is due to terrorist atracks and major financial crisis and during this time in the world, this happens a lot and it rises the value of gold very high and also its a more stable investment compared to bitcoin.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

I will choose bitcoin first, after is complete buy and invest. I will buy some gold to invest for long term. Is more better if you can buy that both.
As you know bitcoin is more profitable more than gold. Because bitcoin now is not stable yet. Gold is more stable.
Bitcoin is the first investment must do you have and choice.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

It's up to you, but if you choose to buy gold.. you might end up selling it again or find yourself at the nearest pawnshop, or if you love collecting gold then it can juts put it in a much secure area of your house. ahaha
But when you choose bitcoin, then... there is a great possibility that you'll get much more than you have invested. It's just a matter of patient, hard-wok, and strategies.

It would not underestimate the value of gold, unlike bitcoin, it has proven its value and reliability over time, it is a good that regardless of the situation, country, culture or year where we are located, it has always maintained its value. Bitcoin on the other hand, it offers us the opportunity to generate wealth due to its constant fluctuations and growth however, its confidence is still in play.

Hmei777

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

it's better to buy bitcoin because it has a price that often goes down and up. when the bitcoin price drops then this is our chance to buy it and when the bitcoin price goes up then it's also our chance to sell bitcoin in order to get a big profit.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:16:41 AM

Depends on your investment profile. You may pick GOLD if you are conservative investor seeking opportunities in the long term but if you are short term investor then pick Bitcoin BTCBTCBTC. But why not picking both? Adjust your portfolio for bigger profit  Wink
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:29:32 AM

Get both bitcoin has its own soeciality like bitcoin is more volatile compare to gold the price of bitcoin is increasing fast. while gold is more strong safe asse because it is valuable materials to the people like jewelries. both have a potential for investment so try it both.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Bitcoin is a good option for investors and for youngest people, because it is faster system to investment and  earn income. It is better for those people how make their life secure and good it is great opportunity  those how have jobless in their life . If you want to do business its better you should chose bitcoin rather than gold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RevolutionaryHorror6

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

Bu bitcoin and gold. Cheesy
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

i think bitcoin , its best for you , you see after 5 years btc price minimum $100000
SmurfFF

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

It's too completely different types of money. They just can't be compared..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

Suppose, more people from this community suggests Bitcoin and you invest in Bitcoin - will you share your profit with them? or will they take responsibility if you face any loss? - Investment is no easy thing, you need to study the market, educate yourself, prepare yourself for the related risks and then comes the final part - profit or loss. You should not act according to what other people say.

I love Bitcoin, I understand Bitcoin and I feel Bitcoin is better than Gold for me - So, I invest in Bitcoin, you should also invest in only what you understand.
errol94

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Gold is only a safer bet. Of course bitcoin is risky, but it's the risk worth taking. Especially now, when the current price is around $8800.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Bitcoin is a good option for investors and for youngest people, because it is faster system to investment and  earn income. It is better for those people how make their life secure and good it is great opportunity  those how have jobless in their life . If you want to do business its better you should chose bitcoin rather than gold.

Choosing bitcoin will be a better option. Investing in gold is also good. But investment in bitcoin is much better. The market of bitcoin can reach higher level as compare to gold. Gold can reach only to a maximum level but not as much higher.  bitcoin has more volatility than gold thats why bitcoin have can give you more profit than gold.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Buy both. Never put your eggs in a single basket. They are both good investment options although gold is much more stable than bitcoin. But I still say buy both.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

People chooses bitcoin because it is decentralized, no one controlled bitcoin, even the government. Bitcoin has a usefulness that does not detract from industry.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

Gold is not secure for human. its nit security in our house. So that its have a risk to loss our assets.  On the other way if we buy bitcoin its haven't high risk to loss our invest. So I will say a man to buy bitcoin.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

Gold is very valuable item and profitable investment as days goes by it increased the price unlike in bitcoin the market is unstable and too risky but if the price bounceback you can get back your invesment and will profit a lot. Better to have possession on these two things right now.
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

This is a matter of your choice. If you want to be more stimulating and gain higher profits, Bitcoin is undoubtedly your best choice, but if you need a more secure investment, choose gold. But I suggest that you can invest separately and go in according to your own proportions...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: