Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:35:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE TRADING METHOD  (Read 2867 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
that's what you should do, do not we use our money to trade all, we have to leave some of our money in order to survive or for everyday needs, and suppose we trade and finally we get stuck by buying high prices, we are not too dizzy think about it, so we can still calm down, there is still real money left for us to survive.

Varavu

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Yeah, absolutely you are right. To always stand at the safer side,  always stick to this point. Every time no one can do secured trading, even experts can do some mistakes which may lead to loss. This is the first and foremost characteristics which a good trader must earn.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

I am very interested in the method you are using. The method is very effective to prevent panic when the price of the coin we buy begins to decline, and we are required to hold for a long time so as not to suffer a big loss. Usually panic often arises because the only capital owned already invested into one coin and the coin has decreased in price.
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Yes, but there is always a temptation to say, I need that money for some whatever purpose, so even free money you need to sacrifice it to the trading.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

Invest in stable different coin it will help to minimize the loosing money,Choose best exchange which provide good rates and trader beneficial.Buy at low and sell in high and never sell out in panic.Keep learning and learn to control the emotions.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Yes, call it a dead money so you won't feel so bad that you're not gonna fear losing it. But it is not that quite of an easy method us to settle in, as we're gonna prove those higher risk of our money to get the higher gains of it. You will not invest so low if you're rich enough. Returns won't be that satisfying as risking high when you're low.
The very first thing which you need to do to do safe trading is to invest only that much amount of money into trading which you can afford to lose and that you need to gain all the basic knowledge before stepping into the world of trading. However, this learning process is never ending and that you need to keep on getting more information and awareness regarding the market to perform better.
maximrussky

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
I think that one of the good methods can include such as 20%. For example, $ 1000 is divided into 5 different coins and traded. So you will protect yourself against the risks of losing.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:22 PM

their should be balance in your trading and for your family needs... "family first before anything else". spending the money that allocate for your family would not be advisable...
 i do trading on the excess money after i give to my family and for myself of course! i made 10 to 20% of my salary to do trading in the platform.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:12:11 PM

I believe the safest trading method at the moment is short-term trading. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, although uptrend in the short term, if you want to preserve capital and reduce risk then you trade short bitcoin . That will help you a lot but it will also cause you to lose a lot of money on the floor.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

Trading should be long term in view! Don't just trade to survive and make a living rather, it better to trade for more bitcoin or to increase your holding in a particular altcoin. Trading will brutal and honestly you may not survive it literally!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

One of the safest trading methods I would call not trading at all Grin ... joke of course.
Can be accounted as 50 / 50. 50% for the purchase of coins, and 50% for its sale.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

One of the safest trading methods I would call not trading at all Grin ... joke of course.
Can be accounted as 50 / 50. 50% for the purchase of coins, and 50% for its sale.
Trading is a risk after all, just be sire on coins you are holding, if you're holding coins that are somewhat useful and beneficial, time will come you'll be able to earn from them, be careful on choosing coins.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

i believe there is no known safe method when it comes to trading ( not unless its a demo trading ). there is still a risk to loose even if how good you are or how well prepared you are because crypto market is verry unpredictable job. We might not know on what will be the outcome of our investments because of the effects of volatility and other factors that may cause hindrances.  Overall , we cant be safe but we can possibly minimize the risk as long we learn the basic of trading.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

Trading is actually Mathematics, You will be better to trade by calculation, You will have to understand how much loss you can make from your capital 2% 5 % or 10 % , Keep in mind that the more risk you can take, the more profits you can make, There is more chance of losing your Capital, If you buy shares with most of your investment, I can tell you somthing You use a specific strategy, So hopefully you can do something like that trader !

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Trading is mental, regardless of the value of the assets you spend there if you do not have the mental responsibility to really become a trader you can surely lose a lot of your assets. To play it safe, try not to deposit from personal pocket, you can join bounty program to get capital trade. This will keep everything safe. Your money is safe, and you become a trader with no burden of loss of assets.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

The potential crypto market, but also risky because the cryptoverse is unpredictable. Only invest the money you can lose. I only spend 5% to invest. Only invest in the top 30 to minimize risk.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

When you expert already and understanding price action of cryptocurrency, and if you have the best management of risk and money you can use 50% of your salary to put in crypto, and when you get profit  100%  take and withdraw the initial of that investment to fiat, and remaining profit use it for trading by compound strategy.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

you can see that the jtety in the past days are butx marked the very very very very superbly and this fine point for the trader to join on the Wall and the following a. The bitcoin price in the next days to continue and the given field that have been started and starting up trend in short, do đó you can the craft for this time for the commercial trade.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:30 AM

The potential crypto market, but also risky because the cryptoverse is unpredictable. Only invest the money you can lose. I only spend 5% to invest. Only invest in the top 30 to minimize risk.
What you say is safe. But this will bring little profit. I may be a risk taker for high profits. So I will spend 30% of my capital to invest in low altcoin coins.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Don't trade without any confirmations because you will just do is waste money so always make a TA rather than just trading without it and also don't exceed the 5-10% only per trade.
If I have to give my honest opinion in this matter, it would be there is nothing like safe trading method in this world. A trader is destined to screw up and he has to face failure during his journey. Without making mistakes, it is impossible for him to learn some important lessons for this profession. If a trader has strong determination, patience and persistency, he won’t fail forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: