Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE TRADING METHOD  (Read 2860 times)
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

There are no commercial methods that are safe and secure primarily in your character and personality. You are careful and knowledgeable, and these two factors will help you make safe and secure transactions. There is no such thing as safe trading it would always have a risk, If you want to trade and doesn't really have a back up money then don't put all of your money in trading it would only make you some bad decision in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

You're idea is quite interesting! Yeah,do not put all your money on investment,so whatever happen,you still have money on your pocket. And i suggest ,keep stay on your investment and save the profit you will earn from it.

oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
The question is that do you have a trading strategy? Did you practice trading (demo) and making consistent profits?  If your your answers is yes then you are good to go but  remember to use only 5% to 10% of your investment to trade.

The problem here is that demo trading has very difficult outcomes than real trading because of the emotions involved in the latter. I'd typically always gain in demo while lose in real, for example. So it's good to train in demo, but don't think you'll get the same results when it's for real money.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

The golden rule of trade is to invest the amount that you are willing to lose. If you invest on this principle, then everything will be fine. When I started trading, I invested only that part of my savings, which I was ready to lose. Therefore, I was always calm, and the fear of losing all the money did not make me do unreasonable things. If it is a question of permanently investing Fiat from the salary, then we already need to weigh whether the family will really suffer from taking this amount from the family budget. Nevertheless, if all the time adhere to the golden rule, then everything will be fine!
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
It is very wise,  I've always said it like this, if you can not enjoy and live off your job then why are you working on it eventually?
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

Trading is not easy but its all depends upon tje person. What to do some people believe in holding for the time period.. Some people trade in there own risks.. Everyone has there own thoughts and own business strategies.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Start trading with cryptocurrencies you should know that it is too risky. That's why it is very important to force ourselves to adhere to the principles of risk management and diversification. You should always have free fiat money and never invest borrowed funds.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

To minimize the risk you can with short-term trading in exchange places that have a very high trading risk and I do not think trade is safe, all of them have a very high risk
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

The safe trading method is to use spare money after fulfilling all your family needs and also invest when it is suitable for investment. I mean when the market is down and go for long-term investment.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

The only way anyone can practice safe trading is to have knowledge and understanding of what they are doing. No matter the amount or percentage, no one can be successful in trading if they are not even aware of what they are doing. The truth about this whole thing is that a lot of people fall into the category of gambling in the market and that is what has made it easy for the top players to easily make a lot of profit in this market.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

You already have the right thinking in my opinion, that's what we have to do, we should not use all the money in our wallets to trade, and we can use 30 or 40% just to trade, and suppose we'll get caught up in high-priced trades, we will not be confused to look for money for our needs every day.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

certainly! you just should use your free money to trade or invest in crypto. Do not use your neccessary money because you can lose your money in any time. So, be careful and just trade when you have enough skills and knowledge

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

You already have the right thinking in my opinion, that's what we have to do, we should not use all the money in our wallets to trade, and we can use 30 or 40% just to trade, and suppose we'll get caught up in high-priced trades, we will not be confused to look for money for our needs every day.
well that was right you have to save some amount of your money or for what you have been earn for to make it safest for just like if you are taking this on real life like this is real money that you have been receive i mean literally you might think also not to take it all you can also have to save too.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

SAFE TRADING METHOD? Where in the world you can get that? We don't have the safest way in trading. This is cryptocurrency. You can't live in here without risking. That idea of your isn't recommendable because, what if the 750 usd will lose? Then you'll have no money for your family and that's it? No, here's what you can do, just risk the money you can risk and try not to risk it all.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

if you want to trade securely choose BTC coins, if we trade in BTC loss is also not much, because BTC coin market is stable continuously, we trade if we have to profit a lot.

Dortira

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

It is definitely the best way I have ever heard,  but I am not the most experienced trader from among you all guys, so I will definitely try that to apply it in my life trading.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

For me the most safe method for trading is buy when the value of investments or coins in the market is in the low value and sell it
when the value of it, is in the high amount to be profitable enough.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

And do not occasionally you purchase cryptocurrency with borrowed money, because it is very dangerous.

So when you get stuck in a high price then you can not refund your money anymore, keep it that way and be yourself, do not let you get lost by FOMO.
billarerghomes

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

Safe trading requires you to use yourself in the use of your investment in trading because there are so many scammers that use Bitcoin, and do not change 100% in a coin to avoid losing investment.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Needs for your family is priority and better if you do not use it and this safe trading because you sepaerate your money needs for your family first and the extra will be use to trade what every happen even it will lost you will not cry because it is only extra and your lucky you will gain more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: