Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE TRADING METHOD  (Read 2865 times)
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

You should be aware of the information that you are about to trade before the transaction, you may have slow but sure methods to secure your transaction.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
This strategy is already mainstream actually done by many traders, they will not use all their money in trading because
it is risky for their finances, which is why managing finances is necessary, so you know the right allocation for all thing
well, the most common, and most commonly used strategy, and I think it is an effective method for a beginner who wants to trade with cryptocurrency. Well, looking at this time most methods are very risky, maybe this is a good method to minimize risk.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.
This strategy is already mainstream actually done by many traders, they will not use all their money in trading because
it is risky for their finances, which is why managing finances is necessary, so you know the right allocation for all thing

it is really not reasonable to spend all of your money including budget for the survival of your family for trading. That is not financially sound and it just shows that the person who does this is not a professional trader. An experienced trader have risk management and not put all of their eggs in just 1 basket.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

I think we should to know about risk and money management before investing or trading, this is part of trading plan.
Create a business plan and allocation your money for all thing in your life.
I have three parts allocation, first one for my life and family, second i'm allocated my money for saving in bank and the last one for business or investments.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

Invest what you can afford to lose, never use your savings or money that
you need for food, etc. crypto investing is a risky game.

why not try scalping method, less risk but less profit.
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

Hi. No method of trading is 100% safe. Ever. But some are more informed than others. I thought you might be interested in learning a slightly different way to trade that not many people talk about.

I'm part of the community team at Voodoo Crypto and we are looking for new members to hang out in our Discord server. I'd appreciate it if you stopped by and said hello and saw what we are about. Essentially we use depth charts of really popular coins with big volume (e.g. VET) to get an idea for market momentum. Make quite trades in and out looking for 1% gains.

There are 3 free calls daily so no harm in saying hello. In addition - every 2nd Friday (next one is the 31st) then all members get free access to the paid tier. It is called Firepit Friday Cheesy. I do hope you'll come and see what we are about. Mostly it is a small community that we are trying to grow - all willing to help eachother out and talk through trades.

Tell your friends too if they might be interested.

Join here: https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

Trading is already risky plus the fact that you are in a cryptocurrency market then it adds another 50% risk in it. People might see bitcoin as a safe coin but not a lot of us are patient and that makes you at risk of losing it. You just see it losing value then you sell then your game is over.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:51 AM

Safe trading method is having a good strategy on trading if you do not have any strategy then you might nit gain any profit ir you might lose what you have invested in trading for ne if you have a strategy it is one way of making your trading easy. It is also one way of making your trading faster if you have plan your trading the it also lessen the risky of trading.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

This is very much valid and correct. You should not use money that you need urgently to trade or invest. You need to use a small fraction of your portfolio to invest in my opinion. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

By using the money that we can leave it for a long time, the pressure on our mind will be less and therefore we can stay calm in the bearish trend. The current situation is a test for the coin holder. The possibility to cut the loss is huge.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

In my opinion, that is not the best way to trade safely. I think you should list the book carefully and extract some money that you do not use in 2-3 years. That will be the amount of money you need to invest, since you will not have to worry about that money when you have enough money to pay for living.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

In my opinion, that is not the best way to trade safely. I think you should list the book carefully and extract some money that you do not use in 2-3 years. That will be the amount of money you need to invest, since you will not have to worry about that money when you have enough money to pay for living.
Yeah I agree with you. The only money I will put in trading right now is the one I am sure I don't have use for in the nearest future. The market has been strongly inconsistent and wouldn't want my funds to get stock in a position I can't get out of in the shortest time.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

Yeah I agree with you. The only money I will put in trading right now is the one I am sure I don't have use for in the nearest future. The market has been strongly inconsistent and wouldn't want my funds to get stock in a position I can't get out of in the shortest time.
We want absolute security in business is impossible. The long-term market is bullish, but in the short term it's hard to guess, two or three years is a good time to generate big profits.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

You should invest only a small part of your income. You should study about the market tendency.   Don't forget that from your income you should also get some money out for savings, so maybe 10% for savings and 5% for trading, although that is already 15% of your income, and most people cant even afford that, because they spend almost all their salary in essential needs, and they can't even get money for savings. If you follow this rule you may be save from danger.   

damba_

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

I went all-in few time in some coins, and I earned on few trades, but on some I almost lost everything I've earned on few successful trades.
I learned my lesson, not to be greedy and never go all-in.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

There is simply no safe way to trade! Always where profit is there and risk, otherwise we would all be millionaires .But the risks can be reduced, here's a couple of tips :
1. Diversify risks
2. Do not take loans
3. Do technical analysis
4. Stay up to date with all the news
5. Never bet all the money .
8Habits

Merit: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

There is simply no safe way to trade! Always where profit is there and risk, otherwise we would all be millionaires .But the risks can be reduced, here's a couple of tips :
1. Diversify risks
2. Do not take loans
3. Do technical analysis

Point on, mate!
When we always have these in mind, the risk of losing all your hard-earned money will be mitigated.
But it is not really easy to do,  you need to be well disciplined enough in order to follow it and most of the people are having a hard time to observe and execute it carefully.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

1. Diversify risks
2. Do not take loans
3. Do technical analysis
You know, many of the points you mentioned, I had to break. I think this is not the most important thing in trading. There are things much more important.

yulionoo

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

I think everyone will think like that. the people who trade crypto must have prioritized the necessities of life first. It is a big mistake if someone starts to trade but they do not leave their money for their living needs. indeed with large capital we can get a big profit. but we must always remember that trading crypto also has risks. I agree with you, don't use all your money to trade crypto, you have to leave for your family's living needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

A good idea, this idea also includes one of the household financial planning strategies. What matters our lifestyle doesn't exceed our, true abilities. From the outside it might look great but from inside suffer. Therefore we have to live realistically and not be lulled by prestige. Although it seems not easy/difficult to control for those who are not familiar, I'm sure slowly it will be more controlled.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: