Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit 100 USD in 2018?  (Read 368 times)
Jamesbob16 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

In 2017 , I have heard many rumor that waves will hit 100 USD in 2018. But I am not sure because I don't think that waves can reach at 100 USD in this year. What do you think about it?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

I think it can reach $100 since it is very good project but predicting the year it will reach $100 is difficult, it depends on lots of things. It can take two years at most to me.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

I believe it's a little bit exaggerated. 30$ marketcap would be a nice goal for the year. Maybe, by 2020, we would see 100$, but still there are many people around the world to be informed about cryptocurrencies. Many people are using this only to earn money. Once they realize the importance of the blockchain, i believe things might change in the near future.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

In 2017 , I have heard many rumor that waves will hit 100 USD in 2018. But I am not sure because I don't think that waves can reach at 100 USD in this year. What do you think about it?

It is possible ofcourse but it will depends how great news they release this year because we all know people waiting for that before buying any coins but I really believe on Waves because it has really a potential especially for long term hold. Waves is a great coin soon new people here in crypto will realize it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

Hmmm, this year? It's mean about 15x, if we think easy and watch the graph when March 2017 the price was $0.2 and June 2017 the price was 30x ($6) so, if now can be like that it's mean this year can $100 easy. But, in cryptocurrency the price is very volatile, we just can predict not sure with that price
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I bought waves some time back 2017 May by expecting it will be the biggest competitor of Ethereum . But Neo took the place and doing really awesome compare to Waves .Now ADA and XEM are making lots of Progress . Waves is good platform but lack of grabbing good potential projects i mean successful ICO's .
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

I think I will be happy if WAVES keep it lurking in the $10 range and didn't dip to $1.

This year smart contract platforms like EOS, DRGN and NEO and much more popular and used.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

A high price for 100 dollar waves. I do not think it will be able to reach that price at least in 2018. but by 2020, if the team continues to work, 100 dollars will pass.
It could rise to $ 20-30 this year Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

A high price for 100 dollar waves. I do not think it will be able to reach that price at least in 2018. but by 2020, if the team continues to work, 100 dollars will pass.
It could rise to $ 20-30 this year Smiley

everything is possible, and i believe in this year waves will go around $50 - $60
so i can said waves will grow x10 in this year  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

I'd be one of the happiest when waves turned $100. If all those who leased their tokens already absorbed most of the tokens I guess those who hold from the very beginning and those who bought at a price of $0.15 are the ones who will be making millions by keeping on leasing. WAVES price goes $16 last year maybe it will be back soon when they new updates.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

$17 for waves ATH at the last year and then does it make sense to see waves will worth $100 in this year. That was an impossible thing to be happened. There is no a lot of hype for waves platform. Those waves users are migrating into another better blockchain just like cardano and neo. It's just like a dream.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

I think it could happen if market conditions support. Which in this case is the process of buying and selling by investors and traders. Given also that bitcoin in these weeks will rise, of course altcoin waves will also rise. Whether it reaches $ 100 or not, we wait until that happens. Because I also want to invest waves too if indeed it can happen. That's my opinion thanks.
Regards

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

I do not think the Waves can reach $ 100 at the end of 2018. The pump price by the whales is made in the top 10 altcoins. The top 10 altcoins will never benefit from whales.
Although Waves staff are good and their background is great but will never be able to make the cost of it varied without the help of the whales.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

frankly waves better than other smart contract platforms, its many wallet options and has been available in many exchanges. waves also have decentralized exchanges that connect directly to their wallets, this is good, because not all platforms have DEX and I love it. too early if we predict waves will reach $100, but I am sure in the middle of this year waves will reach $50.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

$100 is not an  impossible target if we can get a huge crypto rally like 2017 this year. Hard to see any big targets until then.
tickertivij

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

It will come to good places in a few years.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

$100 is a very far away target for Waves in my opinion although i think it is a possible target for it to reach. it is not a bad project at all and it has the potential of rising but to get there fast it needs a big pump and right now the market is not ready for any kind of pump and thanks to big pumped altcoins things are getting dumped more than anything else.

--looking for signature--
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Waves is not bad project at all, by the way it is the first succesfull Russian project. But Waves should make more efforts: i dont see any aggressive marketing. They are rather lazy (just compate with NEO for example). How much events during 3 month period have both team? And Waves is not a winner here...
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

Waves is strong coin. But now has many coin as smart contract and the wave dev team not active right now.

I hope the price can grow and new road map release
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

It's price seems to be stagnating for a very long-time, so they are due a big increase in price.
But to be honest i don't see Waves as a 100$ coin, maybe it can go around 30-40$ this year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: