Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

It will take time before the government of all countries decided to legalize crypto or not, crypto is a new and developing technology so each of the country still learn deeply about this and how it will affect their country in the future and each of the government got its own conclusion, so we can only wait and hopefully the media not spreading another FUD and misleading news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

Bitcoin is a way to allow people to transfer value in a peer-to-peer fashion without having to trust, to depend on and to pay middlemen like banks and financial services companies. The transactions are absolutely not untraceable; and Bitcoin works through a decentralized, tamper-proof public ledger. Any transaction from the beginning of the system can be inspected, and funds movements between addresses can always be traced as accurately and as far as needed, by anyone... like other other cryto currency as well, this is one of the reason why it become legal For some countries, even to the wealthiest country.. if they look beyond the crypto currency, they will find out.. that it safe for them to do so.. maybe, i guess they will sooner or later legalized it.. this is my opinion..
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:41:43 AM

No and will never happen. Legality of cryptocurrency is dependent on government officials on that country and they also rely on the their citizens approval or acceptance. It’s like marijuana, we have different laws about it and many nations still debating if this is good or bad to they’re people. Doubts are normal but taking a risk is the only way to profit, so what you should do to profit is on yourself.

HODL
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

Still, there are many discussion should be held by the governments because there is no way to find how a government can benefit from these cryptocurrencies. Japan government already given a format how to legalize cryptocurrency may be it will take another decade for accepting cryptocurrency as legal.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

There are a lot of risk when you step foot in cryptocurrency, one of them are those countries who suddenly ban crypto trading. Although there's still a lot of countries who accepts or recognize Bitcoin as a form of currency, there were also who go against it. I knew a country that banned crypto trading, BUT there are people who still managed to trade regardless of the law implemented against cryptocurrency in their country. They're just being too careful to do transactions not to get caught by the government authority, because once youre caught, guess what? you'll find yourself inside the jail.
I'm confused if youre afraid that your country might have a threat to ban crypto or youre afraid of banning crypto from different countries that might affect the price of BTC and other coins?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

Legality of Bitcoin will depend upon the country's policies and some are due to patriotism so therefore it will be impossible for all countries to be united to legalize Bitcoin. If you are belong to the country that make Bitcoin a legal then well you are wasting the opportunity to earn and gain from this investment in which lot of people are now enjoying the benefits of earning big in which many have become rich right now. I just hope that it will be not too late for you for not getting on board earlier because the price of Bitcoin is now slowly rising up.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

It’s still quite possible. In fact, some other governments  are now starting to declare it legal to trade cryptocurrencies within their country. Others have implicated regulations on the trading platforms and exchanges but nonetheless, it is considered legal to trade. For those who already declared a ban, it’s still possible for them to declare the legality of trading however it is not very likely especially for countries with very strict governments like China and Russia. Islamic countries are also not so likely to lift their ban.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

It’s still quite possible. In fact, some other governments  are now starting to declare it legal to trade cryptocurrencies within their country. Others have implicated regulations on the trading platforms and exchanges but nonetheless, it is considered legal to trade. For those who already declared a ban, it’s still possible for them to declare the legality of trading however it is not very likely especially for countries with very strict governments like China and Russia. Islamic countries are also not so likely to lift their ban.
I don't understand why people expect their governments to step up. You never thought about what you need to demand from the government to recognize bitcoin. If that's what you want. But I still think the bitcoin community should distance itself from the government. The goal of creating bitcoin was decentralized. We must unite and build our own network beyond the control of all governments.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

I don't understand why people expect their governments to step up. You never thought about what you need to demand from the government to recognize bitcoin. If that's what you want. But I still think the bitcoin community should distance itself from the government. The goal of creating bitcoin was decentralized. We must unite and build our own network beyond the control of all governments.
That's right mate, we can still engage bitcoin throughout knowing our government why we should be bothered that bitcoin does not become legal to our country besides as what you've said bitcoin is decentralized and nobody other person involved. This is what thinking as of now with the government to bitcoin a big competitor when it comes money involved in the country.
"We must unite and build our own network beyond the control of all governments" I like this line buddy so much appreciated and this is the reality.
cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.[1] Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it. Likewise, various government agencies, departments, and courts have classified bitcoins differently. While this article provides the legal status of bitcoin, regulations and bans that apply to this cryptocurrency likely extend to similar systems as well.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Absolutely yes, because there is a widespread financial crisis in many countries, and after the existence of cryptocurrencies era, there are many problems, the most important trouble which is the increase in the number of users (digital currencies).
On the other hand, it is certain that in the near future, all countries will recognize cryptocurrencies.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Still, there are many discussion should be held by the governments because there is no way to find how a government can benefit from these cryptocurrencies. Japan government already given a format how to legalize cryptocurrency may be it will take another decade for accepting cryptocurrency as legal.

Yeah, its not easy to legalize cryptocurrency specially with the government who are not open into this kind of technology and those big companies like banks who are still not supporting this kind of innovation. I think this can only happen if one government are trying to fully study cryptocurrency, they will realize how good this thing is.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

there is always a possibility for those countries to lift up the ban on trading cryptocurrencies but as of now don't mind the risk as there are greater market and if you compare countries that are crypto friendly against those countries that do not allow its trade i think it's not alarming yet.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:02 PM

But I still think the bitcoin community should distance itself from the government. The goal of creating bitcoin was decentralized. We must unite and build our own network beyond the control of all governments.
People are too stupid to realize that they are being used as a cash cow slave by their government. Most simple minded people here allocate more time to think about potential fiat profits, than financial freedom.

They are also too much dependent on centralized exchanges to fulfill their needs, which I honestly don't think will ever change. We just have to accept that not everyone cares about decentralization and financial freedom.

I am happy that Bitcoin allows me to enjoy the financial freedom that I deserve to have, and from there focus on my own journey to avoid centralization. What others are doing in that aspect doesn't really interest me.

You can't force people to appreciate something they don't care about.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

The best thing for a crypto market, when leading countries accepts bitcoin.
In Asia we have Japan, in Europe we have Germany.
Would be great to have EU coin, maybe it will be possible one day.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

It really depends on the stand-point of a country with regards to cryptocurrency in general. Most countries in Asia, like Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines see bitcoin as something that is beneficial to the economy as it provides alternative income to the public and makes the economy relatively liquid. Considering that Japan has taken measures into implementing such developments with bitcoin, maybe in the future some countries would embrace cryptocurrency as an alternative payment to some services/products.

You need to also understand on why countries prohibit the use of such cryptocurrency in the first place. Due to its volatile and decentralised nature, the government of some countries in Asia warn individuals into investing their money as it may turn negatively in the future. Also, the lack of government regulation causes doubt among the government and being tax-free means that the government has really no control over it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

It really depends on the stand-point of a country with regards to cryptocurrency in general. Most countries in Asia, like Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines see bitcoin as something that is beneficial to the economy as it provides alternative income to the public and makes the economy relatively liquid. Considering that Japan has taken measures into implementing such developments with bitcoin, maybe in the future some countries would embrace cryptocurrency as an alternative payment to some services/products.

You need to also understand on why countries prohibit the use of such cryptocurrency in the first place. Due to its volatile and decentralised nature, the government of some countries in Asia warn individuals into investing their money as it may turn negatively in the future. Also, the lack of government regulation causes doubt among the government and being tax-free means that the government has really no control over it.
In due time bitcoin will finally adapt by all countries, I hope that it will be done soon so that the price of the crypto when the time it comes will really rise up. I know that nowadays, a lot of people and countries has already beginning to change their life and their perspective so it is not possible to do so.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

The best thing for a crypto market, when leading countries accepts bitcoin.
In Asia we have Japan, in Europe we have Germany.
Would be great to have EU coin, maybe it will be possible one day.
Tell me why do you need the government's approval to use bitcoin? You have chosen a coin for yourself and must use it without borders and permission. This was the idea of creating bitcoin. Government approval can make life easier for you, but you have to pay part of your freedom to do so. Are you ready for this exchange?
Quazi1107

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

yeah obviously if all the countries make cryptocurrency legal then it would be legal one day and i think that day isnot so far.Cause many countries already legalized it.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:10 PM

No one can tell when exactly such a thing will happen to Bitcoin and crypto currency in general because there are so many country banning Bitcoin and crypto currency activities in recent time and that make it difficult for one to say it will happen this particularly year to come.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: