Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

i think it won't happen that all country will legalize cryptocurrency beause some countries are forbid bitcoin. in my country cryptocurrency is not legal but they are open mineded about crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mann1983 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

cant say with surety that all countries will make cryptocurrency legal but yes maximum of that will surely do it. 
maria0202

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

yes i think all countries will make it legal soon.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

i think it won't happen that all country will legalize cryptocurrency beause some countries are forbid bitcoin. in my country cryptocurrency is not legal but they are open mineded about crypto.
That is a good thing to hear from you, even here in our country, since our government have seen that the number of transactions or the volume was not a joke then they have been consider it by allowing us to join cryptocurrency but not to go involved in scams or ponzi scheme.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Change is a big chance to the country who didn't yet make cryptocurrency legal. We all don't know when one country make it legal but for sure it will be in the future. If this really the future then it will happen. No one can stop it. Don't be afraid just go in the flow with right mindset.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

It is not an overnight phenomenon of course. Making cryptocurrencies legal in all countries is still a hope for many of the people here in the community. But yes it is not going to happen very soon. This is because governments all over the world are not willing to take up this task. But one more thing is for sure if not all, most of the countries are going to take up this process of legalizing the bitcoin very soon.

But even if now where bitcoin is not legalized in most of the places, it is being used there by the people irrespective of the fact that governments don't recognize it as a legal tender.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

Not all countries praise and believed Bitcoin so it is impossible for the world to legalize Bitcoin but if you are belong to a nation who believe in Bitcoin or not ban it so why wasting your time for the other country? We cannot force them to join but the opportunity here is being wasted in which Bitcoin is proven to change lives. It will be  there loss not ours.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

It is almost typical one to answer because still, there are no exact rules for making cryptocurrency are legal. Governments are finding the path in which way they can legalise the cryptocurrency but some countries are not at all showing any interest towards legalising the cryptocurrency.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

I do not think that someday all countries of the world will legalize the crypto currency. Such a decision requires a unified vision of this issue. And as we know, the governments of different countries treat the phenomenon of digital money differently. Some countries want to control the cryptosphere, some want to allow it to develop autonomously. Depending on these desires, a decision will be made about legalization.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

I do not think that someday all countries of the world will legalize the crypto currency. Such a decision requires a unified vision of this issue. And as we know, the governments of different countries treat the phenomenon of digital money differently. Some countries want to control the cryptosphere, some want to allow it to develop autonomously. Depending on these desires, a decision will be made about legalization.
I think you're wrong. All countries are negative about bitcoin. Governments comment differently on this issue. But we do not see any state in which bitcoin has complete freedom. Even in Japan, there are some limitations. But Japan is a separate issue. It has always been the engine of the global digital industry.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

It's very difficult to legalize cryptocurrency to all countries  because many countries until now did not recognize and introduce bitcoin to their people.
leevine77

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

The country that make altcoins legal is the country who aren't so much concerns about their own culture of dealing businesses through fiat.
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

This is the state of every country. How the population economy of a country is heavily bonded with Bitcoin, and the other side of the country's economy feels threatened.
Surely it will lead to taxes, and may be forced to legalize sometime if that happens, the government can only see if a large number of transactions with bitcoin and the state does not earn from it.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

This is the state of every country. How the population economy of a country is heavily bonded with Bitcoin, and the other side of the country's economy feels threatened.
Surely it will lead to taxes, and may be forced to legalize sometime if that happens, the government can only see if a large number of transactions with bitcoin and the state does not earn from it.

Why it's taking a long time for the authorities to accept it.  I understand that if crypto currencies gets in,  the local fiats will ruin itself in the market. Th8s is the main reason. But leaders have to look at other side.  The amount of profits and gains are very high with crypto than fiats. Their economy will have good growth. This should be realized. 

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

Some countries had a strong stance against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and they no plans to allow in their own territory in the near future. Other nations gave in but imposed regulation on cryptocurrency exchanges and taxation on bitcoin transactions. There are also countries that banned bitcoin but they created their own cryptocurrency. With developments, I think it is impossible for the bitcoin to become legal in all the countries in the next several years.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

I think the chance is very small. Cryptocurrency is like a gambling that you should always take the risk, profit is big but it can ruin your budget system if the project where you are in will not succeed or it is a scam. And look many scam ICO nowadays and the more that they are existing the more the victims will grow also in number. So if this is happening there will always a country that will never accept cryptocurrency but maybe they will create their own but has a big different than what we have today.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I think the chance is very small. Cryptocurrency is like a gambling that you should always take the risk, profit is big but it can ruin your budget system if the project where you are in will not succeed or it is a scam. And look many scam ICO nowadays and the more that they are existing the more the victims will grow also in number. So if this is happening there will always a country that will never accept cryptocurrency but maybe they will create their own but has a big different than what we have today.
We cannot really say that for now  because not all countries are in favor in this kind of idea, they don't want their countrymen to be fooled because they think that it was just a big scammed and a big manipulation in the money, as well as many people can avoid doing paying tax with it although they are earning.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Everything is possible in this world.So I think the legalization of bitcoin through out the whole world is possible.But it takes some time.For the occurrence of both good and bad things need some time.So in a decade it's possible to make a bitcoin as a legal one.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

There are chances but it depends on their government and we can't do anything about it no matter what is their decision. If you are still thinking that way and never gained some profit then you are not a risk taker and you will remain the same just like that, always doubting without taking some actions.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

the possibility to being legal for bitcoin is pretty small because i think volatility still one of the main problem why government does not liked bitcoin because they obviously that heard many people has been lost their money during bitcoin trading and the government don't want their citizen also experience just like that
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: