Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

the possibility to being legal for bitcoin is pretty small because i think volatility still one of the main problem why government does not liked bitcoin because they obviously that heard many people has been lost their money during bitcoin trading and the government don't want their citizen also experience just like that

That's right government are really protecting its people from investing on this high risk market, so I think its hard for cryptocurrency to be recognize as legal currency in all country. But still its possible, we can make this thing legal but of course people should understand the risk here and not just to depend to anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

the possibility to being legal for bitcoin is pretty small because i think volatility still one of the main problem why government does not liked bitcoin because they obviously that heard many people has been lost their money during bitcoin trading and the government don't want their citizen also experience just like that

Of course, you are right most of the people considering a high volatile market but there are many people who make the profit on Bitcoin investment. Government will always think about the negative side because there is no government involvement when it comes Bitcoin buying and selling. This makes them not comfortable with bitcoin.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

It all depends on how countries see cryptocurrency. Some countries who specializes in technology like Japan see cryptocurrency as a good innovation which will help people a lot in the future. That is the reason why they started adapting cryptocurrency and they were able to catch-up in just a small span of time. However, some countries are banning bitcoin because they are afraid that cryptocurrencies are just a bubble since it is unsecured in terms of investment.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

i noticed you said some countries ban bitcoins , there is no issue with these countries that ban bitcoins because they banning bitcoins has little to no impact on bitcoins reach or its development so you needn't worry or care unless its from the perspective wherein your concerned that the people in these countries are still engaging or have to be using illegitimate channels to access the service other wise its no worries. plus they will have to join the line soon .,

Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

that could possibly happen if there will be a strong regulation on cryptocurrency trading around first world countries because some countries might follow this laws and regulation and lift up the ban since it is not a threat to the economy anymore because they can easily control it through these laws.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Zabrielle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

I think they are working on it. Instead of the government will ban cryptocurrency i think its better to make it legal.  But not all coutries are legalizing  bitcoin so far.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

I think they are working on it. Instead of the government will ban cryptocurrency i think its better to make it legal.  But not all coutries are legalizing  bitcoin so far.
Yeah and however most of the country's governments really insist on assessing it and considering it's influence on the country and its citizens over time. If indeed it is more likely to be more useful or help the progress of the country, it will certainly focusing to make it legal, and vice versa. However crypto has a side of deficiencies that can harm the system of country governance.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
i think not all country will not make bitcoin as legal for now, because not all people in the world are not yet open minded in the world bitcoin. They will sure make study all the prons and cons about bitcoin if bitcoin will help their country or not. look at what happened on the country of India they are open about bitcoin, but it needs further understanding and the possibilities of illegal transactions about btc, of course there are scopes and limitations for everything. But in the future it might be.
Jhiesha

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

Eventually, in my opinion, Bitcoin will be used in all countries be it legal or illegal.  Now that Bitcoin was introduced and gained many followers and members, nobody including government can  stop or control it.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

i think it won't happen that all country will legalize cryptocurrency beause some countries are forbid bitcoin. in my country cryptocurrency is not legal but they are open mineded about crypto.

I better agree with you! Not all countries are in favor to cryptocurrency. There are more countries who forbid the presence of bitcoin and altcoins inside their territory. This is not suppose to legalize cryptocurrency in few years but maybe if the word change will come up to the leaders mind, then big chances of legalization seems clear. Ofcourse we all don't know what suppose to be done if countries did not meet in one direction. I guess this things is not so easy to adopt.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

yes my country example Indonesia until now the legality of cryptocurrency until now still not legal, but to have digital money is not prohibited just can not be used as a means of payment of legitimate
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Recognize the legal currency in the territory of your country, this is a private matter of each state. Given that the attitude of states to the crypto currency is very different, it is difficult to say whether all states recognize the Crypto currency. Crypto currency is a fairly new and revolutionary type of financial relations and therefore even the process of its recognition or non-recognition will take a very long time.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Eventually, in my opinion, Bitcoin will be used in all countries be it legal or illegal.  Now that Bitcoin was introduced and gained many followers and members, nobody including government can  stop or control it.

There could be a very good sense in your position. That could be possible in the long run despite this early resistance. Back to memory lane when computer was newly introduced, some countries never saw anything good on it or meaningful. They also despised computer but today, the same computers are seen in every government office and almost in every private business premises whether active or dead with the vacuum tubes, transistors or integrated circult(depending on the model)running or not.

Bitcoin will get to the level of being integrated as part of to medium of payment someday.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

As for now, we will wait on G-20 meeting on near time !
That will affect on all country's decision against bitcoin as they also make their policy against bitcoin.

Let say if G-20 forbid bitcoin completely, I think it's almost impossible to happen
AUCoin (AUC)

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Maybe by the Year 2050; right now - it is a warring situation.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

Let me ask you a counter question: Will all countries join an one world government?

And the answer is clearly no! Never ever in this world will all countries join or do the same. That is the advantage of having so many countries with different systems, laws and culture. Finally the good news is that if you are not happy with the system in your country, you are usually free to leave and go to where you feel more comfortable. Wink
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Let me ask you a counter question: Will all countries join an one world government?

And the answer is clearly no! Never ever in this world will all countries join or do the same. That is the advantage of having so many countries with different systems, laws and culture. Finally the good news is that if you are not happy with the system in your country, you are usually free to leave and go to where you feel more comfortable. Wink

No all the countries didnt accept cryptocurrency legally.  But some countries accept crypto currency and legally they use bitcoin trading. Now bitcoin is known by people and they followed bitcoin. Next few years all the coutrries will accept cryptocurrency.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

Maybe soon it will be legalize but that means crytocurrency is legaly tax then. As of the moment some countries banned it some is not banned but not tha legal. Maybe they are working on how things will work with crypto laws.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Depends upon which country you belong too .
To be honest , it is just a trend that one country follows from the other . The opposition countries would never do the same thing . There is always a risk , you have to be sure about the amount you are trading because a minimal amount would not hurt . Moreover ,  most countries are still "unknown" and "unsure" about its take on crypto currency trading.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

It's take a long time to countries accept the bitcoin. If bitcoin enters in to the country local fiats will be affected. That is the main reason countries not accepting bitcoin legally. compare to fiat bitcoin is more profitable and gain more profits. The economy of the country have good growth. Now bitcoin is become more popular among people. In future surely it will be accepted by all the countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: