Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

It will take long time to countries accept cryptocurrency as legal. Now bitcoin is legal in so many countries at the same time many countries banned the bitcoin. Countries afraid of bitcoin because it enters it will totally affects the local fiat. People are ready to use bitcoin it will dominate the local currency. This is the main reason the countrues not accepting bitcoin as legal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I still have a dough on taking a risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Surely the opportunity is huge. If only all Governments in all countries could accept Bitcoin Bitcoin development would be more rapidly and the price will be higher. Hopefully in the future will all countries in the world can make Cryptocurrency World become legal in his country.
gordonsam32

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I still have a dough on taking a risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Surely the opportunity is huge. If only all Governments in all countries could accept Bitcoin Bitcoin development would be more rapidly and the price will be higher. Hopefully in the future will all countries in the world can make Cryptocurrency World become legal in his country.

It will only happen if cryptos become regulated assets which includes them being taxable. If this happens, govts will definitely have no issues in having their (registered) merchants accept crypto payments since tax evasion (i think) is their main concern.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

It will only happen if cryptos become regulated assets which includes them being taxable. If this happens, govts will definitely have no issues in having their (registered) merchants accept crypto payments since tax evasion (i think) is their main concern.
It is okay if the government will not make it legal for as long as we are free to access it, hope that the thing that they will make taxable are those who are doing trading, to add some input tax in exchanges if ever, but if they will not make it legal it is fine we are all in favor with that.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

It is okay if the government will not make it legal for as long as we are free to access it, hope that the thing that they will make taxable are those who are doing trading, to add some input tax in exchanges if ever, but if they will not make it legal it is fine we are all in favor with that.

You aren't free as long as you are using centralized services, that's the whole point here. If you want to distance yourself from all these sanctions, then you are forced to stick to local markets and decentralized exchanges, which fortunately for everyone here, are becoming more active and offer more usability. I however do believe that those who were early enough, enjoy the highest level of privacy, and these are the people mostly selling through otc markets. It's a smart move allowing them to maintain as much of their anonymity as possible, which is something we should be focusing on as well with how this market is getting more and more regulated, and thus offers less overall freedom (if any at all in current time frame)....
Irvine Scottish

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

Not now I think. Maybe in a couple of years the whole globe will be crypto-friendly, but right now it seems impossible =(
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

It wouldn't happen, the government who have decission to banned cryptocurrency will stay to forbid and prevent the development of cryptocurrency in that country. They always think receiving cryptocurrency will only make their economic stability disturbed. In other hand the anynomous user and the anynomous transaction will make them hard to tracking all transactions conducted by the community.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Each state has the right to independently resolve the issue of legalization of the crypto currency and recognition of its legitimacy in the territory of that state. Since this is an internal issue of each state, no one has the right to indicate to him how to act in his decision. Everything will depend on the success of introducing crypto currency in the leading countries of the world. If such implementation is successful, then other states will follow this same path of recognition. However, this process will be lengthy and ambiguous. I hope that all countries will ever come to a logical decision to recognize the crypto currency as a legitimate means of payment.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Each state has the right to independently resolve the issue of legalization of the crypto currency and recognition of its legitimacy in the territory of that state. Since this is an internal issue of each state, no one has the right to indicate to him how to act in his decision. Everything will depend on the success of introducing crypto currency in the leading countries of the world. If such implementation is successful, then other states will follow this same path of recognition. However, this process will be lengthy and ambiguous. I hope that all countries will ever come to a logical decision to recognize the crypto currency as a legitimate means of payment.
We cannot really control the beliefs of some countries, they thinks all the time that bitcoin was a great way to scam people so they are just protecting their people, we cannot blame them because they are just after more on the security rather than the opportunity for their people.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

Each country in its own way will decide the issue with the legalization of bitcoins and other crypto currency. In this matter no one can tell them. Therefore, it is better that they, in their experience, are convinced of the profitability of its legalization, as well as the inevitability of this process. Citizens of each country should also take an active stance on this issue and the government, under the pressure of its citizens, will quickly go to its legalization. However, this process is quite long and will take many more years.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

It actually depends from country to country. Usually countries who have an advanced understanding on technology adapts and accepts cryptocurrency. Some are scared because they see it as a threat to their investors and since crypto is decentralized, the government has no complete control over it, hence, they regulate it.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

It actually depends from country to country. Usually countries who have an advanced understanding on technology adapts and accepts cryptocurrency. Some are scared because they see it as a threat to their investors and since crypto is decentralized, the government has no complete control over it, hence, they regulate it.
Since here in our country, our government are open for this kind of industry, so I can say that time will come that they'll make it legal, we have to be happy when that time comes as well as sad because for sure there is already tax imposed on it, if some countries just like Japan will become more successful for sure some countries will follow their footsteps.
Freedcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

What is the most crypto-friendly country right now?
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

I still have a dough on taking the risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Someday I believe cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries in the World. Although now a lot of countries that prohibit the existence of this digital currency but I am optimistic about the future all the countries will need cryptocurrency in each country. Even cryptocurrency could replace the real currency of the whole country.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:02 AM

I still have a dough on taking the risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
Someday I believe cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries in the World. Although now a lot of countries that prohibit the existence of this digital currency but I am optimistic about the future all the countries will need cryptocurrency in each country. Even cryptocurrency could replace the real currency of the whole country.
Many people in the world are hoping for it that someday cryptocurrency will be legal all over the world. I am also one of them and here will many fellows who will be waiting for the moment of cryptocurrency to become legal.
I like the optimism but to some extent, crypto replacing the paper currency or the others issued by the governments seems quite foolish to me at this moment. I don't see it happening because the nature of crypto is not suitable for a country to adapt as a regular currency. For individuals it may not be as destructing but for countries the value of currency matters a lot.
I am hoping for the ban to be lift on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in my country as it has affected many people who adopted it.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I think in the farther future if bitcoins achieve a global success that would
convince world leaders of it's importance and contribution. I think for now
a lot are getting into it, a lot of nations are accepting and utilizing as well
as incorporating cyrptocurrencies in their economies. Some countries are
still on the opposite of things with crypto, maybe when other countries are
progressing more with crypto's help that might influence and convince other
nations to accept cryprocurrencies. Making it legal in the process.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Definitely, there's a chance, but it won't happen in all those countries at one time.
A.Koosay

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

like any revolutionary technology the beginning of it will be resisted, but as soon as we understand the benefits, the technology will prevail. So hopefully this happens in the near future not in being obstructed by regulations or governments
nygaar

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

When we talk about legalization of cryptocurrencies across the world, it is yet to be confirmed that all countries will be able to adapt to its usage. All of them have their own issues in regards to the currency use. I believe its not possible for cryptocurrency to become completely legalized worldwide, considering its current position in the market.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

When we talk about legalization of cryptocurrencies across the world, it is yet to be confirmed that all countries will be able to adapt to its usage. All of them have their own issues in regards to the currency use. I believe its not possible for cryptocurrency to become completely legalized worldwide, considering its current position in the market.

I agree with you.  But still there is a possibility for it if the governmentd do understand the benefits of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. When countries start adapting bitcoin and Blockchain, the respected country's will claim up in economic status. The counytrsis who watch will certainly will turn back and look in it.  There are lots of things that would bring authorities to legalise bitcoin in their. Ho ouae

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: