Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
spikerrr

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

There is as big chance to that for every country have its own jurisdiction of property. Freedom to let things flows freely or made it under control. If every country meke crypto currency as lergal I think there would be good advantage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptorocket84

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

I think it all depends on the Government of our countries, but if for real Government will legalize cryptocurrency  there will be change in our countries and we will start developing more than we are developed now and people in our countries will be more freer to do some things than they are now.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

Very much just a friend, you see as far as the countries are in uncertainty. That is told about the ban, and then taxes consider. Constantly there is a speculation in the price. If your country hasn't legalized cryptocurrency that look narrowly at more friendly countries. Cool Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
The risk is always there no matter where you go, it is just a matter of how you will handle the risk when you take it. If that's how you set your mind, then i guess you won't go far in life and you will stay at your cave while some of them are taking the risk and leaving you while they find their new home. Why are you worried at the other countries if they were not legal yet? You only have one country and a nationality, unless you wanted to travel all around the globe while using your Bitcoin as a payment.

jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:34:39 AM

If the development of cryptocurrency more rapidly and more and more crypto enthusiasts. I think in the future later all countries will create legal cryptocurrency. If the price of all crypto high currencies is certain the government of the country will think to legalize cryptocurrency in the country.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Very much just a friend, you see as far as the countries are in uncertainty. That is told about the ban, and then taxes consider. Constantly there is a speculation in the price. If your country hasn't legalized cryptocurrency that look narrowly at more friendly countries. Cool Wink

More friendly countries includes the countries in Asia and one particular country as an example is Japan and South Korea, was into the legalization of bitcoin. Their country has a fair regulations about bitcoin which has helped the bitcoin price to become more stable for few months, while the dip was still happening right now. In western countries there were some countries that bans bitcoin because of serious reasons which I think not really significant to bitcoin, because I knew bitcoin can be regulated. If asian and other countries imposed a fair regulations about bitcoin, then why its hard to legalize cryptocurrency? That would be so hard to think about, but still am hopeful this will be legalized 80% of the countries around the world will adopt cryptocurrency.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

I'm sure someday all countries will make cryptocurrency legal. Yes indeed if for the near future I think it is very unlikely. Surely this takes a very long time. If Bitcoin continues to show its development and high prices, I believe all countries will also think to legalize Bitcoin in their respective countries.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

It is certain that there will be countries that will be close-minded when it comes to crypto. These countries are mostly late when it comes to technology or they can also be countries that only see negativity around crypto rather that its benefits.
noweightcoins

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I think that no matter how close minded some goverments are, sooner or later they will have no choice but to adopt cryptos. Some will take the initiative themselves and some will just have to follow for the sake of their financial relationships with other countries.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

These countries has a negative perceptions on cryptocurrencies and that restriction on trading will continue until a new leader with open mind took office. Only time can tell when will the country's leaders legalizes bitcoin and trading exchanges. Magbe it is hard for them to allow a virtual currency that is decentralized or can't be control by any existing laws.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Sooner or later all countries will make the cryptocurrency legal. Now it's better to deal with those cryptoexchanges that are in the jurisdiction of countries that are positive about the cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Williams John

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

Bitcoin’s legality is quite a controversial issue as almost every country has rejected it as a legal tender. This is primarily because of the fact that Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency.  While it is not officially legal in the US, the government has classified cryptocurrencies as MSB (Money Services Business). The US government has been more open and positive about Bitcoin compared to many other nations. Several government bodies have been instructed that all Bitcoin transactions need to be carried out only in legal terms.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

Of course it would be legally accepted by all countries.Due to popularity of Bitcoin various countries are coming on single platform for acceptance of cryptocrunncy that is really a positive news for us.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

I think that there will always be countries that do not recognize cryptocurrencies. And another question - how detailed will be the legislative regulation in the countries where cryptocurrencies will be recognized?
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

probably all countries can legalize crypto but with the terms and conditions of each country. so that each country will make different rules of law. because crypto users are very difficult to monitor, this is because crypto users come from various countries and can transact with any country. and various transactions that occur. so it is possible to violate the law.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

I believe that someday cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries in the world. If every year cryptocurrency always shows rapid development and more and more enthusiasts. I am sure that many countries make it legal. Yes, maybe this is our greatest hope all.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Probably not all because each country has its own stand about Bitcoin. And we cannot change their perception in Bitcoin. Also, if they adopt this technology there will be a lot of changes. Sometimes some countries are too traditional which restrict change. Well of course, there are leaders who would want improvement and willing to take the risk
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

No all the countries didn't make the cryptocurrency as legal. Some countries only accept cryptocurrency as legal in their country. Due to cryptocurrencies tremendous growth it would be accepted as legal in so many countries. Soon this will change the other countries also. Now most of the countries accepted crypto as legal but with some restrictions. Some countries have serious discussion about accepting crypto. Hope in future surely it will accept by all countries.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

Probably not all because each country has its own stand about Bitcoin. And we cannot change their perception in Bitcoin. Also, if they adopt this technology there will be a lot of changes. Sometimes some countries are too traditional which restrict change. Well of course, there are leaders who would want improvement and willing to take the risk
Exactly I think it might happen because of the pressure of the changing times? when many people in that country use bitcoin, maybe the government will think how to unify these two financial systems, and a rule for bitcoin is made, and legalization is given. if one country do that, I'm sure many countries will follow it, because nothing can stop a spreading technological development..
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Exactly I think it might happen because of the pressure of the changing times? when many people in that country use bitcoin, maybe the government will think how to unify these two financial systems, and a rule for bitcoin is made, and legalization is given. if one country do that, I'm sure many countries will follow it, because nothing can stop a spreading technological development..
However, the recognition of the crypto-currency sets new challenges for the state, which it is absolutely necessary to resolve. In particular, the decentralized nature of the blockade puts the government in the task of finding a balance between anonymity and user safety. All this, of course,
leads to the improvement and development of not only the financial sector of the economy, but all aspects of the life of the rule of law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: