Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Durov who thinks that?  (Read 100 times)
ZaBelyi (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

It seems to me a simple man without investment not be allowed to participate in the bounty of the company, which was created by Pavel Durov, who thinks that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

A very good project that without problems with such a team of famous people will collect a lot of money for their endeavor. They even made it closed to certain investors. For as much as they do not need especially with support from outside.
spaceman87

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

So he did not have the company's bounty. He does not need them. He himself was able to attract the necessary investments.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

It seems to me a simple man without investment not be allowed to participate in the bounty of the company, which was created by Pavel Durov, who thinks that?
hi, I heard this ICO offers a way to monetise Telegram, which has so far been funded by Pavel Durov, and which, by the firm's estimate, needs $400m to fund its expansion over the next three years.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

So he did not have the company's bounty. He does not need them. He himself was able to attract the necessary investments.
He already finished bounty programs). When created Telegram and VK.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

What does it matter, the point is that he has not spent a penny on the ICO that plans to invest there are very serious guys such as Roman Abramovich for example. therefore, it is so well protected from outside investors.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

I think if any company was going to run an ICO without bounty then it would probably be Telegram. They are argueably the best known company in crypto so there is no real need to publicise their token sale.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Durov is a cool and intelligent person. They were able to attract investments without the Bounty program. Abramovich was well invested in this, I heard. There will be a powerful project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: