Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if bounty Manager very arrogant?  (Read 654 times)
Luna0120 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 06:20:12 PM by Luna0120

Hello. My rank on the forum has changed today. Now I'm a Member. Please consider this in week period.
I wrote this a month ago, but you not made any changes to the table. Please, correct my rank on "Member" for these 4 weeks and change count of stakes (Signature Campaign).
I would really like to get an answer to my question.

This is what the Manager does with the participants globcoin bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

It looks like you have offended somebody and this is some form of retaliation. Though luck.
You could go to reputation board and create nicely documented post about this situation.
Write all the backstory and prove it with links and screenshots, just like you did here. Try to present the case as objectively as possible, from both sides of the conflict. Don't be afraid of showing your "presumed" rudeness, let others to judge it.
If a manager disqualifies a person from sig.camp. because of questions and rightful demands... than there is something fishy going on.
Stick to the truth, stay frosty and justice will come, one way or another. Not much else to add.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Hello. My rank on the forum has changed today. Now I'm a Member. Please consider this in week period.
I wrote this a month ago, but you not made any changes to the table. Please, correct my rank on "Member" for these 4 weeks and change count of stakes (Signature Campaign).

Different people different interpretation. Maybe in your own culture, your words may sound okay or just alright for a conversation, while in the perception in that person or the manager, may sounds different or rude. Your words may offended the person because its how he or she interpreted it.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

In some cases, the bounty manager not in your bounty thread in the process of change your grades, so even if don't change, it does not prove that it is a bad bounty manager , so need not too entangled with this problem.

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

That seems to be not okay. There are also many managers out there that when you talk like that, it doesnt matter to them. Maybe that manager is very strict in the rules. Also, sometimes we need to be very careful sometimes in our words and in out talks.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

That's not a lot of info to go by but generally, a lot of airdrops and ICOs are scammy nowadays - maybe this was also the case here with the bounty?
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

In some cases, the bounty manager not in your bounty thread in the process of change your grades, so even if don't change, it does not prove that it is a bad bounty manager , so need not too entangled with this problem.

In this case if the manager is scoundrel the campaign maybe a not so good campaign knowing its mo moderator can't do its job so fine. Better not engage yourself with a scroundrel manager bounty to be safe.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Different people different interpretation. Maybe in your own culture, your words may sound okay or just alright for a conversation, while in the perception in that person or the manager, may sounds different or rude. Your words may offended the person because its how he or she interpreted it.
We have our own diversity. Everyone of us is unique and maybe it is the reason why your campaign manager is misinterpreted with your question.
We have different cultures and every culture must respect! I think the only reason why he said like that is somehow, you stepped his cultural aspect and also he annoyed in your attitude so better to apologize first before you judge him. If you know that you are in the good place then that is the right time for him to be judged.

Luna0120 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

We have our own diversity. Everyone of us is unique and maybe it is the reason why your campaign manager is misinterpreted with your question.
We have different cultures and every culture must respect! I think the only reason why he said like that is somehow, you stepped his cultural aspect and also he annoyed in your attitude so better to apologize first before you judge him. If you know that you are in the good place then that is the right time for him to be judged.
I didn't write anything rude to him. He began to resent the fact that I started discussing this problem with other people in telegram. But otherwise was cannot be so as he ignored all my messages.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

He is clearly a dickhead,do not mind him and just post this to the repuation board but make sure your screenshots arent edited,if you didnt offended anyone you can post this to the reputation,let the mods and higher DT members to take action if proven there will be some actions that they would do,some of these managers are hard headed and bossy and you just need to get along with those people so you wont have any problem.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

Better you post this to the right board so that there will be some investigation,if you have proven your innocense you would have your stakes if,but if your accusations are not accurate or the evidence is adequate you might face redtrust.But if you are confident that you are right report this to the moderators so they could take some action regarding your situation.

Davido1174

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Channel this to the right section and post details on the bounty and how it happened.

It is your right, so , I see no reason why you should be denied your stakes
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Maybe you did not please the manager somewhere. But often it happens that for obvious reasons the manager simply ignores the user, without explaining the reason. So to say at him discretion. The only solution to this problem would be if you turned in support of the project bounty campaign in which you are participating. I think that there exactly will help to deal with this perplexity)
cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

I have experienced a lot of managers like that,they dont want to answer questions,hard headed douche they want us to beg for the things that we wanted them to do.I have some campaign which the spreadsheet wasnt udpated for about a month when i asked the bounty manager he gave me rude responses,laziness of these people shouldnt be tolerated you need to contact the developers or the people whom responsible for these people.

cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Report that manager to the higher management email the ceo or anyone who are responsible if these people didnt take some actions,report this to the moderators by posting this thread to the repuation discussions so that the moderators will investigate these people,they shouldnt be tolerated behaviour like that isnt not good especially for the campaign.

explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

I see that more and more managers began to be arrogant while not performing their duties in appropriate way. I also think that you should apply to the higher management. But you also should remain polite and patient... Managers usually have several campaigns to check and these tasks require much efforts, nerves and time. Good luck with solving your problem!
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

Please format the post with proper details of the manager accused.

You should have immediately reported the manager to the campaign owners.If you are doing a job which supposedly gives you a better income if your rank updates,you need to get that income otherwise you are taking a loss by doing the same at lower rates than others.

Indeed,it is the campaign manager's job to make sure your ranks are updated.Taking a month to do that would result in potential low income for the bounty on your side which I believe the manager should be paying regardless.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

That is sad, maybe even bad, but what you can do about it? Maybe there is another way to contact your manager - telegram or something like that.
Being bounty manager in crypto is not that easy hobby. So it takes time to check every campaign, just imagine - twitter, facebook, reddit, medium, signature, and you need to check every participant.
So try to find your manager in telegram chat of your project, that can help you

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

If you dont really insulted that manager he shouldnt be doing that,without the bounty hunters these ICOs wond achieve any success,these bounty managers are rude because they have some previleges to remove anyone from the spreadsheet if they wanted to,this people think they are untouchable or elite,you should email the bad behaviour of that manager to the CEO.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

it is not only one proble when manager is arrogant, it is worst when bounty manager cut you rewards without any explenation
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: