Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spéculation on NCASH +500% ?  (Read 392 times)
websekai (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Hey guys !

I'm a huge believer of NCASH so i could be biased... but on my opinion it's the right time to jump in.

The price is very low, it just needs more volume.
I already did +60% in one day and it's now down around the same price as I first bought.
As the price is very low (0.03$), the coin only needs more recognition to moon.

I expect at least +500% over the next few month; 1.5$ is a realistic price.
Some people say it ca be +1000% until the end of the year but it might just be too much on my opinion, I will stay with 1.5$

What do you guys think ?
Carolinawiestput28

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

scam
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

Hey guys !

I'm a huge believer of NCASH so i could be biased... but on my opinion it's the right time to jump in.

I already did +60% in one day and it's now down around the same price as I first bought.

Some people say it ca be +1000% until the end of the year but it might just be too much on my opinion, I will stay with 1.5$

What do you guys think ?

The supply is freaking alot, but the video impress me alot
I mean of course it look kinda futuristic, but that is possible. Its not something way too overpower/over hard to produce

But $1.5 might be huge for next few month because it takes time to test on AI and neuro network
websekai (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

The supply is freaking alot, but the video impress me alot
I mean of course it look kinda futuristic, but that is possible. Its not something way too overpower/over hard to produce

But $1.5 might be huge for next few month because it takes time to test on AI and neuro network

As you said, it's a little futuristic, but not impossible and they already have retailers using it, of course it will improve but merchants definitely need this kind of technology and they will fight for it in the future.
Maybe I overprice it, but even if it not reach 1.5$ it still can give us a nice bonus
websekai (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

There, is a nice review on NCASH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQETUHoP6s&t=33s
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

The project is very interesting. But in a falling market it's hard to say what the price will be in the near future.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

I doubt it will rise that much.

The way they've handled their bounty program is a mess, asking participants to KYC before even updating their final stakes spreadsheet.

Investor / bounty participants' email addresses were also apparently leaked, because nearly all of us got scam emails claiming to be Nucleus Vision. You think I'm going to give sensitive KYC documents to a team who couldn't even keep our emails from leaking? Oh, and they never even explained why bounty participants have to KYC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Ncash has good potential as huge number of whitelisted investors were not able to purchase due to hardcap reaching in the private sale, i think the value will seriously depend on market recovery also.

Setanta68

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Hey guys !

What do you guys think ?

It is certainly moving in the right direction. $1.50 is certainly possible.
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:13 PM

It has a very high total supply but it also is a legit IOT tech and could be huge. I think the 3 cent price it’s at now is reasonable, plenty of room to grow.
websekai (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:45:22 PM

During last week dip, I still managed to do +50% 2 times and +20% 3 times so for now I will continue to believe it's interesting.
With a recovering market, we will be able to do interesting $
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

This is a potential project+ as long as it was sold out on pre-sale stage ,there should be a huge demand. The best option is to keep in touch with roadmap and follow all specific dates. If they complete what they planned, so invest more
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

For a long time I planned to buy NCASH. I hope that the price will decrease in the near future and I will buy it.

andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

The project of the future, after all how much now online shops, and he plans to be engaged and develop in this direction. Use smart cities, houses, businesses in your network, so this is promising. Buying tokens will be a good action with a multiplication of the price for the future.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Hey guys !

What do you guys think ?

So you said the price is very low ? Dude it's at 3x the ICO price and they cancelled their ICO so the pre-sale investors probably got it for x100 less than what you paid for.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

now is a good time to enter the coin. While capitalization is small and high potential for growth. The project actively works with the community and fosters interest in the project. The road map is spelled out for several years and looks ambitious. Time will tell, but I think the end of the year the cost of 0.3 is quite real

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Didn't it get dumped a lot I mean like from a dollar to peanuts after getting listed on the binance ? Initially  there was so much hype on the ico , thank God I didn't get into it

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Hey guys !

What do you guys think ?
It is attract to me also but I don't believe the new projects. If you analyse the road map, white paper and everything in this project you can invest and mainly you should consult some experts. Because currently this will supporting to you but future we don't predict so you should carefully invest in this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

ncash has perfect team behind. its legit project with product. The Team has Harvard Uni , Ilinois Inst. Tech. , Levi's  in background and Tim Draper sits on Advisors board. nCash canceled ICO because they sold all in private Sale !! nCash has big support from their community and for some ICO advisors ( youtuber, Ian Balina vs). So they are big whale on ncash and i dont think they gonna sell in this price. New partnerships are in progress. When btc recover nCash will be winner for sure. Its listed on binance so it has enough volume too. for long term x100 can be possible.

luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

ncash has perfect team behind. its legit project with product. The Team has Harvard Uni , Ilinois Inst. Tech. , Levi's  in background and Tim Draper sits on Advisors board. nCash canceled ICO because they sold all in private Sale !! nCash has big support from their community and for some ICO advisors ( youtuber, Ian Balina vs). So they are big whale on ncash and i dont think they gonna sell in this price. New partnerships are in progress. When btc recover nCash will be winner for sure. Its listed on binance so it has enough volume too. for long term x100 can be possible.

Is  Tim Draper    also into  SpaceChain ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/space__chain

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: