Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOBIT SCAM !  (Read 236 times)
yuraayura (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

3 days always proccesing ? are you kidding me ?! beware for all trading on yobit . my UCASH always proccesing in 3days ! not confirmed ticked support ! not answer support ticket ! twitter not answer !  BEWARE SCAM ALLERT
joeycoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Really for that?
You have to try another one payment....
Nothing about the ad, I suggest use epay payment system...
yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Really for that?
You have to try another one payment....
Nothing about the ad, I suggest use epay payment system...

for sure i have screenshoot , always proccesing withdrawl ucash in 3days !
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

3 days always proccesing ? are you kidding me ?! beware for all trading on yobit . my UCASH always proccesing in 3days ! not confirmed ticked support ! not answer support ticket ! twitter not answer !  BEWARE SCAM ALLERT

Yobit has been with us for a several years now, the better option for that is to talk to their support and wait for a good solution for your problems.
Spazzer

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

I've had 2-3 major problems with YoBit over the last year. Reached out to their support staff and they fixed the problem quickly. I would recommend reaching out to them and being consistent and hopefully the problem is fixed.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

There is no point coming on the forum to announce whatever Yobit did wrong without getting feedback from their support. Yobit can be every other thing that does not give regard to their customers or slow to give reply but they are not scammers as at the last time I checked. So you will still have to wait or get back to them to solve whatever you have with them and I am sure that with time they will attend to your request and settle the issue but don't forget to come and update this for the sake of others.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

my UCASH always proccesing in 3days ! not confirmed ticked support !

that is unfortunately 2 of the biggest issues with Yobit.
first they don't have any funds of nearly 80% of the altcoins that are listed on their exchange. UCASH must be one of these coins they do not have. that is why you see the processing thing there and it will remain like that for over a week.
even deposits of most altcoins encounters a lot of problems because they don't run proper nodes of these coins.
second is their bad support staff which doesn't answer questions like this. there are moderators who don't know much and only answer common questions like "when is the .... fork coin happening",... but they either ignore or forward to someone above who ignores the rest.

Only Bitcoin
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

You may have mistakenly made the wrong address for withdrawal.
I think that's a lot of people using this site so tell you what's going on here and in case someone has answered you an expert here.
yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

You may have mistakenly made the wrong address for withdrawal.
I think that's a lot of people using this site so tell you what's going on here and in case someone has answered you an expert here.

I fill the address correctly, and where am I wrong?
yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

I've had 2-3 major problems with YoBit over the last year. Reached out to their support staff and they fixed the problem quickly. I would recommend reaching out to them and being consistent and hopefully the problem is fixed.

oh sure, please help me. how do I contact their staff so that my problem is quickly completed
fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

3 days always proccesing ? are you kidding me ?! beware for all trading on yobit . my UCASH always proccesing in 3days ! not confirmed ticked support ! not answer support ticket ! twitter not answer !  BEWARE SCAM ALLERT
I'd recommend submitting a support ticket at https://yobit.net/en/support/ if you haven't already. If you have there is no need to create a new ticket for the same issue as this would cause them more time to reply, also sometimes the processing can take a while due to high traffic on the blockchain. I'd give it another couple of days. Hope your issue gets resolved ASAP ^^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

This exchange has long since lost its credibility. But it attracts users with a large number of coins for trading transactions. This is a problem. I always read reviews about the market. Only then take the decision to create an account. YOBIT leader in the number of negative reviews. But now it is very difficult to register an account on the stock exchange with a good reputation. Maybe after the registration problem is solved the scammers will leave the cryptocurrency market.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

3 days always proccesing ? are you kidding me ?! beware for all trading on yobit . my UCASH always proccesing in 3days ! not confirmed ticked support ! not answer support ticket ! twitter not answer !  BEWARE SCAM ALLERT
I'd recommend submitting a support ticket at https://yobit.net/en/support/ if you haven't already. If you have there is no need to create a new ticket for the same issue as this would cause them more time to reply, also sometimes the processing can take a while due to high traffic on the blockchain. I'd give it another couple of days. Hope your issue gets resolved ASAP ^^

they usually not answer to support tickets ((
the best way is to catch an admin in the chat channel I'm afraid that is the best and only way to solve the problem quick
the tickets is just a stone to the water without any chance to be back..
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

now start a lot of places to sell our coins, and many irresponsible people looking for an opportunity to steal our coins by creating applications that harm us or market scam .. with this post we all hope to always be wary .. good luck comrade ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Yobit is not reliable exchange platform and there is also rumor that one of the yobit owner got arrested recently so of this will come out as true than yobit will mostly shut down.

Also they are not registered somewhere so you can't complain about them or get your money returned. So avoid using them...

yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

now start a lot of places to sell our coins, and many irresponsible people looking for an opportunity to steal our coins by creating applications that harm us or market scam .. with this post we all hope to always be wary .. good luck comrade ..

yeah , this replica exchange , thats same coin but not true . thanks brother ! becareful
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

There are many exchange that is better than yobit, mercatox and cryptopia you just need to research more. I had problems with these three before that's why i'm not using them anymore.

yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Yobit is not reliable exchange platform and there is also rumor that one of the yobit owner got arrested recently so of this will come out as true than yobit will mostly shut down.

Also they are not registered somewhere so you can't complain about them or get your money returned. So avoid using them...

Cry Cry Undecided are you sure sir omg , my money in yobit in withdrawl but always proccesing , that is true ?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Cry Cry Undecided are you sure sir omg , my money in yobit in withdrawl but always proccesing , that is true ?
Only rumors but we have to wait to find out actually it is true or not https://bitnewstoday.com/news/exchange/businessman-connected-with-yobit-arrested-in-moscow/

yuraayura (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Only rumors but we have to wait to find out actually it is true or not https://bitnewstoday.com/news/exchange/businessman-connected-with-yobit-arrested-in-moscow/

thanks before sir , Hopefully not true, before the money the clients are returned , including me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: