Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Stellar  (Read 200 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Hi All,

I am one of those who bought Stellar ar 65c... Now finally Stellar started picking up slowly. What are your thoughts on Stellar.. Dying coin or still has potential? Should I sell and move on or hold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Hi All,

I am one of those who bought Stellar ar 65c... Now finally Stellar started picking up slowly. What are your thoughts on Stellar.. Dying coin or still has potential? Should I sell and move on or hold?

Hey it becomes 7.5 percent positive value today. Have you check the marketplace movement for this coin. My recently bought 2000 Steller via livecoin.net. If have found the little profit and sold out the coins after he finds little profit.
When invest on any coin we cannot always have fund on single. If the other potential coin dumped in the market we can more coin using that moment and look out the profit in some months.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

I hope that $XLM will be a top 5 coin by the end of 2018, which means doubling current market cap. I believe this coin will become one of the first widely accepted payment solutions.

I'm a noob so DYOR.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
khongbietgi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

XLM is a good coin with fast platform speed and savings along with experienced development team. I hope that in 2018 the XLM will reach 2 usd
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Hi All,

Stallar was born in 2014 with an almost identical nature with Ripple. It's interesting to know that stellar can actually be called the Ripple branch or fork. Ancestor Jed McCaleb, the founder of Ripple's senior founder, disagreed with several developers over issues that eventually left McCallbill's retirement to work on Stella. While Ripel focuses on providing a solution for transfers between banks around the world, Stelar is committed to facilitating payments among individuals throughout the world. But almost the way it works is the same. One of the risks of investing in this currency is the concentration of the company and the news and events of the company are heavily influenced by its price. it can raise but I prefer do not invest on it
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Hi All,

I personally think you do not have to hurry to give up this investment. Stellar's price is up 12.41% compared to Bitcoin, which is a very good sign. Stellar goes slowly up and remains to see where he will go.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

It is still pushing through right! and as of now Stellar has $0.386595 value and had raised 8.95% I really think it had a hard time when bitcoin price plummets down and stellar in one of many coins that have reach the pinnacle in getting the red mark and the price from $0.8 had to drop, Well I really think there is still a chance that the price will return back to $0.8 or even higher than that.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

It is still pushing through right! and as of now Stellar has $0.386595 value and had raised 8.95% I really think it had a hard time when bitcoin price plummets down and stellar in one of many coins that have reach the pinnacle in getting the red mark and the price from $0.8 had to drop, Well I really think there is still a chance that the price will return back to $0.8 or even higher than that.
Just hold on a little bit everyone comes to its pinnacle. But if it's not recovering or becoming impossible to get better you should start looking for a new one. But I think Stellar is looking for solutions to solve this knot.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Hi All,

stellar is one of good coins that you can hold it, it seems it will be raise in the future some people invest some of their assets on stellar. but i suggest you use risk management based investment and invest about 5% of your assets on it.
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

Depends on why you bought stellar to begin with. If you believe in the fundamentals when you bought it, i see no reason to sell now. I like stellar, and am bullish for 2018, but i dont see it ending the year in top 5 market caps. Good luck.
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Stellar is pot with the base infrastructure but hard to hit the top 5 cryptocurrency. The top five will be BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, LTC, NEO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
serkhio

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Stellar is pot with the base infrastructure but hard to hit the top 5 cryptocurrency. The top five will be BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, LTC, NEO.

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Deylandra

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Stellar is a terrible coin because they hold 80 billion lumens while only 20 billion on the market. It makes sense to use Stellar to move dollars to Euros but as an investment in Lumens it's dogshit and basically a scam. Stellar knows people are buying Lumens not to transfer Euros to dollars but as an investment hoping the price of Lumens will increases, therefore holding 80 billion lumens is sneaky and unethical, as most noob investors don't comprehend the dynamics of that kind of high inflation.

Otherwise it would be like the perfect coin  Embarrassed
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

Hi All,

I do not think you have to sell at a loss. Better wait for more time and see what happens. The market is slowly rising, and I think Stellar could make a breakthrough shortly.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Lots of remittance companies use Stellar. Here is the latest:

https://coinjournal.net/zed-network-eyes-us600m-remittance-market-stellar-powered-payments-platform/

Canadian startup ZED Network is looking to launch a new blockchain-powered global payments platform that promises to enable faster and cheaper remittances services.

The platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering will be built on the Stellar distributed network with connectivity to bitcoin and ether as methods of payment. It intends to provide money transfer operators with an integrated suite of remittance products including a digital wallet, web app, mobile app, facility to exchange multiple currency pairs, and a back office with analytics and reporting tools for compliance and monitoring.

The ZED platform will be targeted at smaller, non-bank money transfer operators around the world, which the company claims, cannot compete against global leaders such as Western Union and MoneyGram due to technological and banking limitations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Deylandra

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

I read Stellar's website and they claim 1% inflation.

So I bought Stellar assuming that only 1% of those 80 billion lumens would be released per year.

That's a lie. Stellar is dishonest. They will release those additional 80 billion whenever they want! The 1% inflation (I believe unless I'm wrong cause no one on their forum will answer me) is on top of the 100 billion lumens.

Why does Stellar have to lie and mislead people?

Why does Stellar need 80 billion lumens? They never say on their website. Where is the honesty and transparency? Nobody on their forum knows why either.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Hi All,

I would sell stellar, do not why but I do not believe in this coin.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

Hi All,

I am not sure that stellar has any future.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

Hi All,

I would sell stellar, do not why but I do not believe in this coin.

Yes, Stellar coin is still a good coin with a rapid increase in the current market at 9.27% price growth with current price at $0.385948. I usually check the history chart in every coin before taking a step in doing investment and upon seeing this stellar coin, I think there is a good chance to move forward in the coming months. I suggest you hold it still and don't hurry much because you are on the right path.
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Thanks Guys,

Since I bought mt Stellar at $0.61 I guess that I should wait till it gets (If ever) to 0.61 and then sell.. Do you suggest I sould go for:

ADA
TRX
BTC
ETH

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: