Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:49:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerns regarding LELE Airdrop  (Read 61 times)
nascrypto (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

The snapshot of the IGNIS  block at 83979 has been taken. So, the users having IGNIS in their wallet should get LELE in 10:1 ratio. However, the only information available regarding coin claim is in their official Medium post (https://medium.com/@lele.coinx/how-to-claim-lele-coins-airdrop-86cb0ca25e9e):

"How to claim LELE coins Airdrop?

After we did the Snapshot at IGNIS block at 83979, the IGNIS holder will get LELE with ratio 10 IGNIS : 1 LELE

Just like when we take a photo, if we are not seen in the camera frame, we will not appear in the photo as well as Snapshot.

For those who have participated in the Snapshot on IGNIS Block may claim the airdrop with these following steps :

The balance from IGNIS Wallet which is used for Snapshot may be sent to the market wallet/new private wallet (to secure the balance). This is optional, depends on the users.
    Please login to https://wallet.e-chain.id, then input your Ardor wallet passphrase
    2.a. Click “Don’t have an account? Click here to create one!”
    2.b. Scroll down, then click “Advanced users only: click here to choose your own passphrase.”
    2.c. Input your Ardor passphrase, re-do it input your Ardor passphrase, then click “Register”.
    2.d. Done
    Now we can open LELE wallet which will be used for airdrop

Note :
    The difference between LELE Wallet and Ardor Wallet address is only in the front of the address i.e. : ARDR-123–345 , so LELE airdrop will be sent to LELE-123–345

The distribution of the airdrop to LELE Wallet will be held between 1–3 March 2018"

The point that concerned me is highlighted above. They are asking for user's ARDOR passphrase. Once someone shares that passphrase, his/her account is compromised. One option is remove all coins and tokens to a separate account and then share the passphrase; but still, I think the method is completely wrong. They cannot ask for ARDOR passphrase in any case since both chains are completely different. No further information is available in their website, twitter, github or facebook account. I am waiting for their response regarding my query in the medium; will update here if they replies me.

In the meantime, I'll love to hear from others what they are thinking in this regard.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: