Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BILIBIT PURELY SCAM PROJECT  (Read 852 times)
Bilibitph

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

i dont think it is fair that they  include or tag Philippines.

this is the main reason why Philippines or filipinos has a negative reputation in this forum!

these kind of people are the reason that filipinos are being stereotyped as a gold diggers, scammers and only afters for money.

Don't compare a donkey from a lion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

Save your ass guys since Bilibit project is a big SCAM Look at their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3012723.0 their team is anonymous so we cannot sue them up if they run out the money of the people who invested on them. And guess look at their co partner the scam Airdrop coins who already run out since they collected more money for airdrop and dump scheme.

So watch out for this and don't be a big dumb to throw your money on the scam projects.
Hello Bro!
I am Bounty Manager of Bilibit Bounty,
Your impormation is not enough to prove that Bilibit is scam they have anonymous team but they have a Great Projects for it and they never scam people and their plan are If the pre-sale failed they will airdrop the 50% of Pre-Sale that not sold and the other will be burn and Why you trust Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous right? Why you trusting it? Not all Anonymous team are scammers!

Satoshi nakamoto is far different from your team and its so sarcastic to compare him with bilibit team since once and for all Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't ask for any funds nor running an ICO to make his creation run successfully.

But your team had a shady reputation since Once again any of them doesn't show some legitimacy.

And lastly don't be so noob here your explanation is so invalid. Your acting like an alt of the dev itself.
How about the benebit project people think it's legit they have beautiful faces and nasty intro in their webpage yet it is a scam? Can you see and tell where is your hypothalamus located and what lies beneath it? Are you smart enough to spot a needle in a haystack?

Yes can we spot that easily that's why we see for this early that your project is totally SCAM.

benebit is different since they do good promotion maybe they are not in good shape for now but I think there's little chances for them to pay up what they owe to the public since I think they invested some huge money to create awareness here.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

this is the main reason why Philippines or filipinos has a negative reputation in this forum!

these kind of people are the reason that filipinos are being stereotyped as a gold diggers, scammers and only afters for money.

So you are the donkey right?
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

You already comparing your project to any of those existing so why giving an statement like this?

And also don't claim that your project is the very first one since there are so many came first before you and all of them turn down/scam due yo greediness.

And your ambitious greediness will add the bad reputation for filipino's here. Maybe you should try to find a decent ways to generate a legal source of money rather than trying to scam here.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

Donkey is big maybe I can define them as cockroach.

Puncher

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

lol who says im comparing? what i am trying to say is, if you are legit, not scammers, then show your faces!
dont hide as if you were a bunch or cowards! your are legit right? as you claimed you are to be, then prove it!

who would want to invest on a project that the team behind is totally unknown! lol
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

Save your ass guys since Bilibit project is a big SCAM Look at their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3012723.0 their team is anonymous so we cannot sue them up if they run out the money of the people who invested on them. And guess look at their co partner the scam Airdrop coins who already run out since they collected more money for airdrop and dump scheme.

So watch out for this and don't be a big dumb to throw your money on the scam projects.
Hello Bro!
I am Bounty Manager of Bilibit Bounty,
Your impormation is not enough to prove that Bilibit is scam they have anonymous team but they have a Great Projects for it and they never scam people and their plan are If the pre-sale failed they will airdrop the 50% of Pre-Sale that not sold and the other will be burn and Why you trust Bitcoin? Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous right? Why you trusting it? Not all Anonymous team are scammers!

Satoshi nakamoto is far different from your team and its so sarcastic to compare him with bilibit team since once and for all Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't ask for any funds nor running an ICO to make his creation run successfully.

But your team had a shady reputation since Once again any of them doesn't show some legitimacy.

And lastly don't be so noob here your explanation is so invalid. Your acting like an alt of the dev itself.
How about the benebit project people think it's legit they have beautiful faces and nasty intro in their webpage yet it is a scam? Can you see and tell where is your hypothalamus located and what lies beneath it? Are you smart enough to spot a needle in a haystack?

Yes can we spot that easily that's why we see for this early that your project is totally SCAM.

benebit is different since they do good promotion maybe they are not in good shape for now but I think there's little chances for them to pay up what they owe to the public since I think they invested some huge money to create awareness here.
Do you support scam projects benebit do good promotion to scam? not in good shape? What about the stolen money from investors the unaware the poor lads? Pay up? Never my friend a scam is a scam no matter what.
As the old saying goes
"If it looks like a duck, waddles   like a duck, swims like a duck
and quacks like a duck - it's probably a duck"
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

Your brain can't understand a thing not open at all
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

You already comparing your project to any of those existing so why giving an statement like this?

And also don't claim that your project is the very first one since there are so many came first before you and all of them turn down/scam due yo greediness.

And your ambitious greediness will add the bad reputation for filipino's here. Maybe you should try to find a decent ways to generate a legal source of money rather than trying to scam here.
Greediness? We are just a team of visionaries trying to make a real change using the blockchain tech and you are just a crab thinker who think that everything is a scam we are in different league the fool will try to put this project down I already forseen it not surprised at all
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:34:49 AM

lol who says im comparing? what i am trying to say is, if you are legit, not scammers, then show your faces!
dont hide as if you were a bunch or cowards! your are legit right? as you claimed you are to be, then prove it!

who would want to invest on a project that the team behind is totally unknown! lol

The team is unknown for now as I stated everything has its time for rome wasn't build in a day patience my friend the time is nigh.
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Donkey is big maybe I can define them as cockroach.
Are you a barbarian cause you look hairy
Puncher

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

Greediness? We are just a team of visionaries trying to make a real change using the blockchain tech and you are just a crab thinker who think that everything is a scam we are in different league the fool will try to put this project down I already forseen it not surprised at all

yes. you are more than greedy. your team is.

dude, it is the basic. maybe you dont know the basic, yeah?.
that is why you are having a hard time not to make the rest of your gang anonymous.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

The team is unknown for now as I stated everything has its time for rome wasn't build in a day patience my friend the time is nigh.
BS. Don't compare yourself to other historical event. And don't dodge the simple question about your team credentials. How can we believe in your vision if we didn't know you. Let your brain fully function and stop your shitty reply. You ain't clarifying any issue here.
Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

BS. Don't compare yourself to other historical event. And don't dodge the simple question about your team credentials. How can we believe in your vision if we didn't know you. Let your brain fully function and stop your shitty reply. You ain't clarifying any issue here.
BILIBIT:
Not totally anonymous at all this is a free open project exercising what we call true decentralization of a community from local to globally. Just no pic in the webpage some are just shy, some complications and some too young you can see other blb team in facebook with face just too fragile for the corrupt gov't to touch. In fact all who believes in this project are part of the team that is what community-driven crypto ecosystem should be called a free world under blb umbrella in the future or better now.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

I am sending out a negative feedback. You may read my comment for more details. This just has an overall horrible presence.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

BILIBIT:
Not totally anonymous at all this is a free open project exercising what we call true decentralization of a community from local to globally. Just no pic in the webpage some are just shy, some complications and some too young you can see other blb team in facebook with face just too frigile for the corrupt gov't to touch. In fact all who believes in this project are part of the team that is what community-driven crypto ecosystem should be called a free world under blb umbrella in the future or better now.

So where is your team info can you give their identity here? Link their fb account, twitter or any proof that we can easily reach them.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:46:47 AM

that is why you are having a hard time not to make the rest of your gang anonymous.
Just a hired meat here trying to destroy a good project nothing new
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

I am sending out a negative feedback. You may read my comment for more details. This just has an overall horrible presence.

Goodjob mate.

Bilibitph

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:49:29 AM

BILIBIT:
Not totally anonymous at all this is a free open project exercising what we call true decentralization of a community from local to globally. Just no pic in the webpage some are just shy, some complications and some too young you can see other blb team in facebook with face just too frigile for the corrupt gov't to touch. In fact all who believes in this project are part of the team that is what community-driven crypto ecosystem should be called a free world under blb umbrella in the future or better now.

So where is your team info can you give their identity here? Link their fb account, twitter or any proof that we can easily reach them.
You are threatening the project how can we entrust the lives of those dedicated young ones?
Puncher

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

Just a hired meat here trying to destroy a good project nothing new

lol you really think that you have a good project? highly doubt it!

lets say you have a good project, but the question is, DO YOU HAVE A GOOD TEAM?

LOL!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: