Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BILIBIT PURELY SCAM PROJECT  (Read 852 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:21 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 08:59:22 AM by andthereyou

I think I saw this TV drama haha

It reminds me of "WHAT is C PROJECT" . They had the same settings like anonymous team, no minimum cap, and of course their empty promises.

Definitely a SCAM project.  Grin
Minimum cap what in the world are you blubbing this time empty promises is empty unless you empty it
You said you didnt care whether you raised 0 or 1 ETH , anyway you will just run away after your ICO.  Grin
Empty promises because you are creating a cult. Only illiterate people will believed in your scam project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bilibitph

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:23:56 AM by Bilibitph

I think I saw this TV drama haha

It reminds me of "WHAT is C PROJECT" . They had the same settings like anonymous team, no minimum cap, and of course their empty promises.

Definitely a SCAM project.  Grin
Minimum cap what in the world are you blubbing this time empty promises is empty unless you empty it
You said you didnt care whether you raised 0 or 1 ETH , anyway you will just run away after your ICO.  Grin
Empty promises because you are creating a cult. Only illiterate people will believed in your scam project.
Is this all your squander? You think you are right then I call that jealousy you are accusing the project as scam yet no one believes you, you are trying so hard to bring this project down with quack yet no one hears you I don't think so maybe you are just a hired guy or just a crazier depressed dude/gal.
Scam Exposey (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Are you blind? Can't you see those people criticize you? or maybe you still pushing your scam act? 2 DT members had already confirm that your project is scam and many people posted already here share the same thought that you are scammer, Stop dreaming to get rich easily by scamming mate.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
mafia15

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

Let's wait and see first dont just accused scam.
We can wait for the thread to update first their team etc. so that we can see if it is scam or not.
Lets just be fair also.. many threads also that are no team but no negative comments.
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Let's wait and see first dont just accused scam.
We can wait for the thread to update first their team etc. so that we can see if it is scam or not.
Lets just be fair also.. many threads also that are no team but no negative comments.

Wait? Are you insane or just a dumb? When would you take action on this? When scamming started? Think with your words deeply. So that you would know what you are into. Bilibit project is totally scam see feedbacks they where not there if they are legit and they copy their contents to the other site.

Bilibitph

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:37:01 PM by Bilibitph

Are you blind? Can't you see those people criticize you? or maybe you still pushing your scam act? 2 DT members had already confirm that your project is scam and many people posted already here share the same thought that you are scammer, Stop dreaming to get rich easily by scamming mate.
As I said before I never scammed people in my life I know it's hard to believe but that's the utter truth why would I lie life is too short for it and as long as I'm shedding light here why would I back out?. Criticizing is normal we learn from it you think a DT of a forum can make you a GOD? You think you are always right? well you banged your head to a hard wall this time I felt sorry for you.
Arshe26

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:27 AM

This post is just trying to create a FUD into a token who will surely be a rising token in the next few months.
In my point of view,he was just trying to catch some attentions from people so they will avoid BILIBIT PROJECT.

To criticize one project,be surely you have enough proof because if not,,they can do vice versa  on what you mention about filing case against them.
You can give your negative review bad accusing SCAM is not acceptable.
Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

This post is just trying to create a FUD into a token who will surely be a rising token in the next few months.
In my point of view,he was just trying to catch some attentions from people so they will avoid BILIBIT PROJECT.

To criticize one project,be surely you have enough proof because if not,,they can do vice versa  on what you mention about filing case against them.
You can give your negative review bad accusing SCAM is not acceptable.

So you assume that the DT member are wrong for putting the red trust on that scam dev? Maybe you should read their feedback putted by actmyname since its so legit.

Or maybe you are an alt of dev trying to revive his busted scam project.

Scam Exposey (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

As I said before I never scammed people in my life I know it's hard to believe but that's the utter truth why would I lie life is too short for it and as long as I'm shedding light here why would I back out?. Criticizing is normal we learn from it you think a DT of a forum can make you a GOD? You think you are always right? well you banged your head to a hard wall this time I felt sorry for you.

Oh feel sorry for you to. Try to find a job and stop this scamming act ambitious maggot.

bitbong

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

Im a Filipino too..
But anonymous team will not work in crypto world anymore...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: