Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IBM Says Blockchain is “really a fundamentally important technology that will ch  (Read 120 times)
VenturaBro (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

http://cryptoblockchainresearch.com/2018/03/04/blockchain-talk-ibm-thinks-blockchain-really-fundamentally-important-technology-will-change-way-world-works/

Thoughts?

It's always interesting to see the giant corporations get into cryptos and talking about the tech behind it. Gives me more hope.
aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Alot of big corporates have had blockchain sectors for a few years now. I think we'll start to see wider scale implementation over the next couple of years. This is what im most excited about, how it changes financial/economic landscape  Smiley

Thanks for article, interesting read.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

Yes, blockchain is the next generation of technology, so it is normal for large enterprises to start studying the blockchain technology.
But many countries do not recognise cryptocurrencies, yet they just think blockchains as the next generation of technology.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

This technology is the most exciting part of all the upcoming projects and the way its going to change the work culture of the future.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

Blockchain is a really new and promising system. But the big disadvantage of this system is that it is very energy-consuming. It can be effective only thanks to the support of a large number of people. I doubt that large corporations will use the blockchain for their activities. I think the blockchain is our chance to build a democratic society. But politicians and bankers will be against it.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

It's always interesting to see the giant corporations get into cryptos and talking about the tech behind it. Gives me more hope.

But I have opposite view. I don't like a giant company rules the world these days.
Crypto was born to fight against the centralization of the big company. So, I afraid someday big company can dominate the crypto world.

Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

It would seem that there is nothing new in this message. Everyone knows that blockchain technology is one of the most advanced in various industries. However, what sounds from the people of IBM, this certainly has a positive effect on the public opinion about cryptocurrency in particular.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

Thoughts? might be the start of a massive adoption from these big conpanies and corporations it could be agood thing when these news are really legit make sure that your source is reliable not just like FUD and shilling websites out there because theres a lot of them,market manipulators are using these website to make the people do panic.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Blockchain is being looked at within companies but the thing that most of them look at is basically making private blockchains that will run between some of them as this is much easier approach than the one most of them are currently using today. Today every company has their own database and every time they do some partnerships or contracts between them then they have to do changes on their databases but with blockchain you don't have to. You simply let the software run and it will sync the data between all parties.

To me we shall look at blockchain to be open and public to show transparency and create our own thing which is trust less and decentralized. Every second we are getting closer to see much more blockchains in the future to be used. But the thing is that many people lack of knowledge what it actually is, they hear it is something great but they don't actually know for what it is being used.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

More "blockchain without crypto" empty garbage. All these vapid news really are just nonsensical hype. "Hey guys, centralized excel spreadsheets will revolutionize X industry". Really, are we still talking about this bullshit in 2018?

Blockchain without Bitcoin is stupid and makes no sense. I wonder when all these scammers will learn this fact. I guess as long as the blockchain hype works they will keep pumping these kind of news. Just saw how Atari made a press release about something-blockchain-something and their stocks pumped. Ridiculous.
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:02:40 PM

The recognition that a company like IBM, which had been seen as the "old guard" in technology circles is embracing the technology, may be just what other companies need to see to awaken their thoughts to the same potentials that IBM sees.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

Yes, the Blockchain Technology is the latest technology on the planet earth that is going to revolutionized the financial world. Already the impact is felt and is going to create more impact to the development of mankind. It's high time corporations and organization que in and adopt it into their business systems. IBM has done it right.

HOMT