Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1371 times)
DeskBell (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

what is the total amount of tokens? Hard cap, soft cap?

PRE-SALE / Mar 26, 2018 — Apr 9, 2018 /
Hard cap:            600 000   USD
Tokens for sale:   7 000 000 USD

ICO / Apr 23, 2018 — May 14, 2018 /
Hard cap:            23 000 000  USD
Tokens for sale:   100 000 000 USD

Tokens for sale:   112.000.000 DBT

is there a bonus program for early investors?

Yes, at stage Pre-ICO until 2 april you will receive an additional 15% of tokens for free, after 2 april - 7.5%
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HazrdID

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

Yes, at stage Pre-ICO until 2 april you will receive an additional 15% of tokens for free, after 2 april - 7.5%

thank you, will there be bonuses for investors at the ICO stage?
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

thank you, will there be bonuses for investors at the ICO stage?

we have not yet decided whether there will be bonuses for early investors at the ICO stage, subscribe to our official social networks in order to keep abreast of all the news, including possible bonuses to early investors at the beginning of the start of ICO sales.

Medium https://medium.com/@deskbell
Twitter https://twitter.com/deskbellservice
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DeskBell/
Vk https://vk.com/deskbell
https://t.me/deskbell
https://t.me/DeskBellChat

TimmyCortonde

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Got catched and decided to look through this one, after reading all stuff have a question which occupied my mind: was this platform created to compete with current players and grab some market share? I don't see much differences from non-[Suspicious link removed]petitors
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Many have tried in the tourism sector, yet up until now there's no tangible blockchain solution that has been produced by those projects. Maybe this has the chance as you have the app already in place. Adoption of the technology is the next thing to address.
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

What's wrong with traditional advertising? Direct ad is one of the most importante and profitable sources of income!
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Got catched and decided to look through this one, after reading all stuff have a question which occupied my mind: was this platform created to compete with current players and grab some market share? I don't see much differences from non-[Suspicious link removed]petitors

Now in the tourist services market there are services for booking and reservation of rooms, services for commenting places from users, our service occupies another niche: DeskBell has been creating as a platform for hotels and hotels which simplified and optimized communication between hotel managers and guests from all over the world. Now DeskBell occupies a free market niche, thanks to this, for 2 years DeskBell has become a leader in its segment, now there are more than 1 200 000 hotels and hotels in our database, and 200 of them have already become our customers and increase their profit thanks to DeskBell.
The introduction of blocking technology in the project will allow DeskBell to become a marketplace where any business oriented to a tourist audience is to offer its services to the people interested in their services.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

Many have tried in the tourism sector, yet up until now there's no tangible blockchain solution that has been produced by those projects. Maybe this has the chance as you have the app already in place. Adoption of the technology is the next thing to address.

Thank you. I want to say that in addition to the application we already have real clients - hotels and hotels that use our service. Every week new hotels and hotels start using the service, with the growth of the tourist business we expect an increase in the number of our clients.
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

What's wrong with traditional advertising? Direct ad is one of the most importante and profitable sources of income!

We also offer the possibility of direct advertising but only based on the technology blockchain
User161616

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/deskbellchain

Good rating, I like your site
User161616

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:10 AM

Thank you. I want to say that in addition to the application we already have real clients - hotels and hotels that use our service. Every week new hotels and hotels start using the service, with the growth of the tourist business we expect an increase in the number of our clients.

This is very cool, most projects have nothing but ideas and wp, I want to wish your project good luck!
DeskBell (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:11 AM

This is very cool, most projects have nothing but ideas and wp, I want to wish your project good luck!
Thank you.
VolgaCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

But are there any good examples of the use of blockchain technology in tourism?
But are there any blockchain projects that have been successfully implemented?
VolgaCoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

are you serious? I hope this is a joke Smiley
Yes, I'm absolutely serious, can you name successfully implemented block projects? Can you call them?
VolgaCoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Yes, I'm absolutely serious, can you name successfully implemented block projects? Can you call them?
There are a lot of them, most of the projects are successful. fees for ICO this is confirmed. So ICOis now very common.

I did not mean the number of projects that were able to collect soft cap or hard cap. Many of those projects that after the implementation of the planned project, and not closed, or not disappeared. these are different things, projects that were able to raise funds a lot, which turned out not to be a scam very little.
pozitifff

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

There are a lot of them, most of the projects are successful. fees for ICO this is confirmed. So ICOis now very common.

I did not mean the number of projects that were able to collect soft cap or hard cap. Many of those projects that after the implementation of the planned project, and not closed, or not disappeared. these are different things, projects that were able to raise funds a lot, which turned out not to be a scam very little.

It is clear that you are not quite in the subject, so many projects are implemented and are functioning in the field of blockchain :-)
VolgaCoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

It is clear that you are not quite in the subject, so many projects are implemented and are functioning in the field of blockchain :-)

Name at least five, five real blockchain projects in the real sector of the economy, for example in tourism, medecine or logistics or an educational background. I see a lot of infrastructure projects aimed at servicing the infrastructure of the blockchain: exchanges, cloud mining, trading tools, crypt wallets, content distribution. Until there is a real product aimed not only at the crypto community,  but for a wide range of users of blocking technology will not become popular.

for the real sector of the economy this is still a very young technology, but very soon we will be able to observe the fruits of the blockchain technology in everyday life, for example in jurisprudence, legislation, copyright and in the same tourism, perhaps DeskBell and will be the first blockchain project in the tourism sector.
pozitifff

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

perhaps, especially since the team already has a working application and as I understand they are already working
VolgaCoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

perhaps, especially since the team already has a working application and as I understand they are already working
I downloaded this application, it identified the hotels closest to me, this indicates that it is working and it's good, but there is no blockchain technology
pozitifff

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

I downloaded this application, it identified the hotels closest to me, this indicates that it is working and it's good, but there is no blockchain technology
for the development of the project the most important is the presence of two factors: a unique technology and product and a large user base. from the description it is clear that they are already working with 1200000 hotels, this is a large base
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: