Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1371 times)
VolgaCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

perhaps, especially since the team already has a working application and as I understand they are already working
I downloaded this application, it identified the hotels closest to me, this indicates that it is working and it's good, but there is no blockchain technology
for the development of the project the most important is the presence of two factors: a unique technology and product and a large user base. from the description it is clear that they are already working with 1200000 hotels, this is a large base

and who is the customer and user? these are different things, customers are hotel rooms and hotels and their description is 1,200,000, and users are tourists who downloaded the application, there may be 10 million and 100 million, but judging by the number of installations there are not so many about several thousand

a thousand users is a good indicator for a start-up, of course it's not millions, like the airbnb or booking, it's just a matter of money and marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pozitifff

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

perhaps, especially since the team already has a working application and as I understand they are already working
I downloaded this application, it identified the hotels closest to me, this indicates that it is working and it's good, but there is no blockchain technology
for the development of the project the most important is the presence of two factors: a unique technology and product and a large user base. from the description it is clear that they are already working with 1200000 hotels, this is a large base

and who is the customer and user? these are different things, customers are hotel rooms and hotels and their description is 1,200,000, and users are tourists who downloaded the application, there may be 10 million and 100 million, but judging by the number of installations there are not so many about several thousand

a thousand users is a good indicator for a start-up, of course it's not millions, like the airbnb or booking, it's just a matter of money and marketing
why then large corporations such as Google or Amazon do not do similar projects?
VolgaCoin

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

why then large corporations such as Google or Amazon do not do similar projects?
Amazon or Google it's easier to buy such startups than create them yourself, so much faster and cheaper.

large companies buy first of all an audience that can be monetized and only then technology
wertus

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

I do not understand, can I rest and pay for my accommodation in the hotel with tokens or will I receive tokens as bonuses for paying with fiat money?
VolgaCoin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

I do not understand, can I rest and pay for my accommodation in the hotel with tokens or will I receive tokens as bonuses for paying with fiat money?
I think that it will be possible to pay for both tokens and fiat money, and it will also be possible to decide how to dispose of tokens independently: to pay for the services of companies or to convert them into another crypto or in dollars
While the volatility of the crypto currency will remain at such a high level, any transactions with it will be difficult, especially for tokens based on ETH so they depend on it
wertus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

I think that it will be possible to pay for both tokens and fiat money, and it will also be possible to decide how to dispose of tokens independently: to pay for the services of companies or to convert them into another crypto or in dollars
While the volatility of the crypto currency will remain at such a high level, any transactions with it will be difficult, especially for tokens based on ETH so they depend on it
I agree, probably this is one of the biggest problems facing any developers of marketplace on the blockchain
wertus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

this is not the case, the volatility of the crypto currency is not a problem, it is a consequence of the unclear or uncertain legal status of the world's crypto currency in many countries as long as the legislation of many countries does not come to a unified standard for the regulation of crypto-currencies and does not work out unified rules for working with them, any promotion of global projects will is difficult.
many projects that want to build global marketplaces will not be realized, those who do not close may not be profitable for a long time, but their capitalization will grow. The first who overcome all these difficulties will become unattainable for the rest of the competition leaders

this contradicts the spirit of the crypto currency: freedom from the law of a country or jurisdiction, otherwise it is the centralization of management
VolgaCoin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

this is not the case, the volatility of the crypto currency is not a problem, it is a consequence of the unclear or uncertain legal status of the world's crypto currency in many countries as long as the legislation of many countries does not come to a unified standard for the regulation of crypto-currencies and does not work out unified rules for working with them, any promotion of global projects will is difficult.
many projects that want to build global marketplaces will not be realized, those who do not close may not be profitable for a long time, but their capitalization will grow. The first who overcome all these difficulties will become unattainable for the rest of the competition leaders

this contradicts the spirit of the crypto currency: freedom from the law of a country or jurisdiction, otherwise it is the centralization of management
in the utopian structure of the world there is probably a scenario that the blockchain system of the system exists parallel to the existing centralized world and they do not overlap; in reality, the states will determine the development of technology blockchain, but at the same time, the state, laws and world order will gradually change under the influence of the detachment; it turns out is not yet clear. whether the authorities will be able to "saddle" the blockchain of technology and skillfully manage and manipulate them or we are waiting for a crypto paradise where the goal of states and governments will be leveled
wertus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

if we talk about the case, there are too many unknown problems for implementing such projects, namely:
- Economic: the volatility of the crypto currency will not allow the tokens to be a means of payment, now the tokens are closer to shares than the money, they are good for a spin, but not for paying bills
- Legislative: in some countries crypto-currencies are prohibited and their use can cause imprisonment, companies simply will not be allowed to use this kind of operations
- in many countries there is no technical and information infrastructure for the use of crypto projects
All this makes the implementation of such marketplaces very limited
wertus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

if we talk about the case, there are too many unknown problems for implementing such projects, namely:
- Economic: the volatility of the crypto currency will not allow the tokens to be a means of payment, now the tokens are closer to shares than the money, they are good for a spin, but not for paying bills
- Legislative: in some countries crypto-currencies are prohibited and their use can cause imprisonment, companies simply will not be allowed to use this kind of operations
- in many countries there is no technical and information infrastructure for the use of crypto projects
binding to the national currency, which it then blockchain and crypto currency, is the same dollar. perhaps if we tie the value of the token to minerals, such as gold or diamonds, but such projects already exist
VolgaCoin

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

binding to the national currency, which it then blockchain and crypto currency, is the same dollar. perhaps if we tie the value of the token to minerals, such as gold or diamonds, but such projects already exist
tie tokens to the dollar, there may be such, but the idea of blockchain is the opposite - independence from the fiat monetary system
wertus

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

obtained a high level of demand and a large number of transactions with tokens are prerequisites to increase the value of cryptocurrency - triggers the growth of volatility that limits the ability to pay for services and goods tokens and reduces the amount of microtransactions. hmm this looks like a snake that bites its tail

tie tokens to the dollar, there may be such, but the idea of blockchain is the opposite - independence from the fiat monetary system

obtained a high level of demand and a large number of transactions with tokens are prerequisites to increase the value of cryptocurrency - triggers the growth of volatility that limits the ability to pay for services and goods tokens and reduces the amount of microtransactions. hmm this looks like a snake that bites its tail
DeskBell (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

We added DeskBell Chain to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DBT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your DBT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in DBT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about DeskBell Chain? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the DeskBell Chain core team, you can manage the DeskBell Chain profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the DeskBell Chain profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.
Cheddur, it's amazing you noticed us! Long-term ICO company will commence as soon as possible.

Best regards,
DeskBell Chain team.
DeskBell (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/BeXjYBm.png

Update about DeskBell Chain Main ICO Sale :
We are open to the public for sale
[Ann]  [ICO]  DeskBell Chain
Our Main Sale was starting in 12 UTC today.

Go to DeskBell.io
To join the Telegram click here! (English only)

bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Really talented team. The vision is really simple so not so surprised about it, but the product thanks to his simplicity, it's also really interesting and could be attractived from many common investors and traders. Smiley
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

DeskBell mobile services for travelers and business travelers are already being tested and used in many parts of the world. DeskBell is a completely free service that is accessible to every user and hotel worldwide.
Contact_de_GOin

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

https://i.imgur.com/BeXjYBm.png

Update about DeskBell Chain Main ICO Sale :
We are open to the public for sale
[Ann]  [ICO]  DeskBell Chain
Our Main Sale was starting in 12 UTC today.

Go to DeskBell.io
To join the Telegram click here! (English only)

Congrats, and thanks for the annoucement
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

DeskBell Guest Interaction
In the age of the internet we seek validation and reassurance for almost every decision we make — from online shopping to choosing a restaurant. Businesses, reputations and years of hard work can be undone by negative reviews. In the age of the internet we seek validation and reassurance for almost every decision we make — from online shopping to choosing a restaurant. Businesses, reputations and years of hard work can be undone by negative reviews. https://medium.com/@deskbell/deskbell-guest-interaction-f2626e3795d2
xiaocai2015

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

the tourism sector is very profitable and numerous. therefore, such projects will appear more, I have already seen several. but the successes have not yet heard maybe you really can succeed.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: