Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is taking babysteps  (Read 414 times)
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Bitcoin is taking small baby steps
Liked the term coz it describes specifically the price development.
Will Bitcoin reaches the $15,000 this year?
Most likely , it can reach higher levels , especially when we know that it started to break the 11k resistance level & don't forget that we are still in Q1 where BTC can strongly behave better
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

this year? are you kidding me? $15k is right around the corner, if this dumb sideways market ends $15k is the first price that will be reached within 1-2 weeks of that end time.

but i agree that currently despite the price going sideways, it is still rising slowly and one step at a time. which i personally take for a good sign that although there are lots of day traders but there are also accumulators too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Bitcoin is taking small baby steps to it's old level. Will Bitcoin reaches the $15,000 this year?
https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin
No one knows what is exactly will happen this year, but there's a prediction about the value of bitcoin it may reach $50,000 before the end of 2018.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

I think this is the right pace for Bitcoin. Very quick raise is not good in my opinion. By taking it slowly, but surely is the best way. 15000$ is going to be in the history by mid-2018.

Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Bitcoin is taking small baby steps to it's old level. Will Bitcoin reaches the $15,000 this year?

Many articles on the net that I have just read talks about bitcoin price going up by this month. If this is true that baby step could become a big leap from the old ones. They mentioned about 30K$ dollar. This is very high but should it happen this would be a history in the making.
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Personally I'd prefer baby steps over the crazy-fast growth that we experienced last year. I feel that slow but steady gains are less likely to fall as quickly as the most recent dip did, which would also help shut down all the FUD coming from Wall Street and other institutions that fear cryptocurrency.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

that's normal because if you are looking at the history graph, you would see how Bitcoin and Altcoins performance in every early days of the year.
Bitcoin will start to pump on third quarter and will surge when the end of the year is approaching.
I only see good opportunities of Bitcoin this early months of the year as investors must invest at this early because Bitcoin will surely surge again starting 3rd quarter this year.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Personally I'd prefer baby steps over the crazy-fast growth that we experienced last year. I feel that slow but steady gains are less likely to fall as quickly as the most recent dip did, which would also help shut down all the FUD coming from Wall Street and other institutions that fear cryptocurrency.

Indeed, baby steps are keeping forward slowly and we just hope Bitcoin will rally pushing forward direction than setting back.
If Bitcoin will keep forward then investors would throw their money on Bitcoin's bowl in order to not to get behind because as predicted by experts, Bitcoin could hit around $50,000 before this year ends.
I am really excited about this Bitcoin miles stone as we all enjoy the benefits of this Crypto Market career.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

It is expected to way surpass this amount, and with the kind of invested interest it commands i think it will go way beyond.

When will it go beyond because now its still sideway. I hope soon because altcoin also will follow it.
So far i dont have bitcoin to hold but i am still bitcoin loyal supporter and will hold bitcoin in future.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I think it's quite clear that bitcoin will return to its previous all time high, and then surpass it by the end of the year. I'm not expecting the same astronomical gains we say in 2017, but certainly reaching an all time high is likely. Other up and comers such as NEO, Zcash and Monero may actually break the $1000 mark this year too.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

All prediction and speculation pointed towards Bitcoin reaching 15k and even higher this year as you have asked. Though might not be so quickened, but gradually aggravating to the point or higher by almost ending of the second quarter of the year.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Yes you are correct bitcoin taking a baby steps go up to the old level but it is a good graph movement because altcoin also taking up and some of it exceed to its previous level but still we will check the movement of the base coin or bitcoin in this proceeding week because of the bitcoin speculation of high price msy we will check and wait.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

It's really possible that BTC could reach $15k within this year, or even $20k or more. I can see that because Bitcoin is slowly gonna be adopted massively. Regulations are just temporary scare where the newbies and inexperienced investors and traders are withdrawing their coins/tokens in order not to lose when the market goes down the wire.

We'll just see how it goes when the next bull run comes anytime soon, probably starting this month until June.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SillyGirl (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

BTC -4 today, see chart: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin

We need to price to rise, otherwise how is it possible to reach it old level again. Don't let us down Bitcoin.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

I think that bitcoin will cost 15 000 this month. At the end of the year, the price was about 30 000 thousand.
SillyGirl (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Todays chart shows [urlhttps://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin]BTC[/url] around $10,500. Further downwards Sad
SillyGirl (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Yesterday BTC has dropped under the $10,000 and today's chart shows the price is still balancing under the $10,000. I hope that BTC will rise as soon as possible. A lot of people around me lost hope in BTC and stopped investing in Cryptocurrencies.

My portfolio looks a lot less attractive lately Embarrassed
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

If bitcoin will reach 15,000$ this year, then it will be no matter how sluggish its steps will be. There is a great possibility that bitcoin's market price for this year will surpass its highest price ever obtained since last year.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

Baby steps for now but just wait for it. In months or weeks it will go higher and for sure it can reach the amount of $50k per price
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

I am hoping for much more than that, $50,000 is my expectation at a minimum, if it goes higher then I'll take that too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: