Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:02:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vio token airdrop cheating  (Read 240 times)
virat25 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

There is been a new token called vio comming out in the market to cater the African markets fiat transfer visa partnership, but they promised to do airdrop for the wallets backup by the certain time they mentioned but now they changed the rules and not doing everyone who installed the eidoo wallet, they wanted advertisement and have visibilty of token to many people but now they change the rules so dont trust companies like these who cannot stand on their words , so lets spread the whole crypto world the cheating they have done and not to trust devs who cannot stand up on their words after they get their works done
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Can you give the ANN thread? We can flag this token as a scam token if you have any proof.
And you can report that token smart contract to BLUE team https://www.etherblue.org/report
femzi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Who the hell is this newbie talking trash all over the place. VIO has had one of the best ico sales and the airdrop hasn't even taken place,so where the heck do yo get your story from. I can bet its all lies. Stop this FUD now and come back to your sense.
seetha

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

They are yet to do airdrop so wait and dont come to any conclusin beforehand because they have a great team and wont change any rules
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

Vio is a real project with a visible and great roadmap and good utility. The airdrop is billed to
 hit active eidoo wallets starting sometime today. You have not done enough to research or join their announcement threads or telegram channels but you have swiftly created a thread to run them down without any proof whatsoever. You are spreading FUD and trying to ruin a great project. Please be patient as we all and expect your airdrops.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

Firstly wait after that checkoff then you can make a decision about this type of new coin. be patience sometimes and take on eye over their near future activities.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

There is been a new token called vio comming out in the market to cater the African markets fiat transfer visa partnership, but they promised to do airdrop for the wallets backup by the certain time they mentioned but now they changed the rules and not doing everyone who installed the eidoo wallet, they wanted advertisement and have visibilty of token to many people but now they change the rules so dont trust companies like these who cannot stand on their words , so lets spread the whole crypto world the cheating they have done and not to trust devs who cannot stand up on their words after they get their works done

You should have taken sometime to go over what you posted because of some avoidable errors. I believe you have some opportunity to do that if you really know what to do. Though, I read of vio(x) scam but not vio .
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

you don't have proof you have just written a statement and posted here.
virat25 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Can you give the ANN thread? We can flag this token as a scam token if you have any proof.
And you can report that token smart contract to BLUE team https://www.etherblue.org/report

yes i am compiling them all to post up, its not about few cents or $ worth airdrop but its about the integrity of the team and the promise they done which have not kept up and changed the rules whenever they wish after getting the free publicity
virat25 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

you don't have proof you have just written a statement and posted here.

i do have the proof each and every word spoken by the eidoo and vio team where they simply asked people to just backup the wallet before 2nd march and now they say i was inactive and would not airdrop but i changed my phone last week and installed the eidoo app again in my new phone yesterday and now these devs say that i am uneligible for airdrop because i had unistalled the app then how trust worthy are they?
Asomers2

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Hi Virat,

You are talking rubbish.

I got the VIO airdrop today, 10% deposited into my Eidoo wallet.

Thanks VIO team, keep up the good work and good luck.
cody72

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Actually, the rules were clear: if you install the app and do the backup of the wallet, you're eligible to get the airdrop. There was no mention of having the app installed on the phone at the time of the snapshot. However, if you don't uninstall the app (and I'm wondering how do they know if you uninstalled the app), but only cleared the cache and create new wallets and do the backup procedure, you should be able to get more airdrops using only one phone.
I remember I read something on the VIO official chat (or was it Eidoo?) where someone was asking this question and they agreed that it was like this.
If now the requirement is to be "active" (and what does it mean?) it is a change in the rules.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

So that's why I think that most of the altcoin is shit, they can change the rules at will, so there's no transparency at all, so the so-called tokens are still decentralized? I think it's just a shit coin.

viper2k16

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

Cheating? Don´t make me laugh please, i just received my airdrop of 100 VIO tokens 4 days ago...
EIDOO is great by the way!
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

Personally I have stopped doing most of airdrops and I do only ones I know well the project....for most of them it's only a waste of time....
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

You need to check first if you followed all rules and check again details about airdrop before accusing them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: