Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM MOBILE MINING APP RELEASE!  (Read 149 times)
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Today is the official release of mining app of ELECTRONEUM. I cant wait to experience the 1st crypto which can be mine using mobile phones correct me if im wrong!? This is the 1st step towards reaching every single person to be aware or to know about crypto currency and create mass addoption!ELECTRONEUM Mobile mining is free app you can download it on playstore and you can earn ETN and sell it to an exchange . This coin has a lot of potential it could be addopted easily by people and they could easily partner up with different big companies like mobile phones, gaming apps ,Telecoms and many more! It is listed to cryptopia , and Qryptos and soon to KUCOIN and other big exchanges! Download the app now and experience soon the mobile miner app!!
GazWales

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:51 PM

Also very excited for this.. been a long time follower/holder of ETN.

Started mining Nov/Dec then when difficulty jumped switched to Nicehash and used profits to buy the coins.

Lots of FUD and haters for ETN, i know they have missed many deadline and the recent outage but hopefully this release will go ahead and silence so of the haters.

Fingers crossed!
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

The flagship Electroneum (etn) mobile miner program is in great demand by traders and miners and is well-suited to be nicknamed "The Future Coins". And Adopt monero coin system for wallet and block. I think many are looking forward to it.
eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Started mining Nov/Dec then when difficulty jumped switched to Nicehash and used profits to buy the coins.

Lots of FUD and haters for ETN, i know they have missed many deadline and the recent outage but hopefully this release will go ahead and silence so of the haters.

Fingers crossed!

I hope it could be listed to kucoin asap. 😊
eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

The flagship Electroneum (etn) mobile miner program is in great demand by traders and miners and is well-suited to be nicknamed "The Future Coins". And Adopt monero coin system for wallet and block. I think many are looking forward to it.

Hold and to the moon😊😊😊!
GazWales

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Fingers crossed!

I hope it could be listed to kucoin asap. 😊

Yup - there was a lot of talk over the weekend the delay was to ensure the "Bad Block" fix they put in place worked ok as that would be a nightmare for exchanges if it failed while on the exchange.... ALthough there was a problem at least ots overcombe now so hopfuly the exchanges will take up ETN.. 8% rise today not bad..
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

Another new step towards good development for crypto! kudos for ETN for being able to release such app that can mine their token using only smart phones. Hopefully future project will take this as an inspiration so that we would be able to mine more using mobile phones.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

Can't wait to try it!!

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Tried to mobile mine Electroneum. About 5/6 days night and day mining I am on 3.8 Electroneum. Given that Electroneum is on 6 cents, I don't think it is worth the trouble. The minder needs to be restarted every couple of hours to have the highest mining speed, otherwise it will fall down to 15.
GazWales

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I thought the app only came out today? How have you had it for 5/6 days? Or did you manage to get in on the Beta?

They have said that the profit will be "nominal" for the western world..

Once the mobile operators accept ETN as payment it will still be a % off your mobile bill for no work..

I dont think anybody can expect large amounts of ETN from a single phone, my whole setup can only get 100 coins a day (10 GPU's)

Thanks for the tip on restarting the App regular, wonder if there is a way to automate that on android...

I have Apple but will get the wife to install the miner on her android and have a look this evening.
NiveaMan

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

After cca 9hrs of mobile mining 0,08 ETN Grin Grin Grin Huh
GazWales

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Yes people are reporting 9hs to 49hs i think on their phones.

Its not going to make you rich but it is essentially money for nothing - for some people earning low amounts it is expected to help.

But then there is also the argument if they are only earning $1 a day how do they have a new S8 running the mining app...

IMO i think the app is mainly to raise awareness of cryptocurrency & get more people involved in the crypto world - which is a great thing!

Apparently there has been over 100,000 downloads so far..

Some people have also mentioned if back in 2008 there was a free app to mine BTC that got you only 0.08 BTC a day, we would complain only 0.08!!
But fast forward to today and even with BTC down 0.08 is £500..

Not comparing ETN to BTC just making a point that in the future it could be worth alot more than today..

I think my 2 rigs (11 cards) mining electroneum direct will only get my $5 a day so cant expect a phone to mine a meaningful amount.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

Yes people are reporting 9hs to 49hs i think on their phones.

Its not going to make you rich but it is essentially money for nothing - for some people earning low amounts it is expected to help.

But then there is also the argument if they are only earning $1 a day how do they have a new S8 running the mining app...

IMO i think the app is mainly to raise awareness of cryptocurrency & get more people involved in the crypto world - which is a great thing!

Apparently there has been over 100,000 downloads so far..

Some people have also mentioned if back in 2008 there was a free app to mine BTC that got you only 0.08 BTC a day, we would complain only 0.08!!
But fast forward to today and even with BTC down 0.08 is £500..

Not comparing ETN to BTC just making a point that in the future it could be worth alot more than today..

I think my 2 rigs (11 cards) mining electroneum direct will only get my $5 a day so cant expect a phone to mine a meaningful amount.

Money for nothing you say? Any idea how this affects the lifespan of your phone? You have to take that into account as well.
If your phone breaks a couple of months sooner than it would have if you weren't mining with it, you're at a loss overall probably.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: