Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE][MAX][VTC][DRK][Auto-switch] SWITCHERCOIN.COM! Automatic change to LTC!  (Read 47803 times)
Bortmehanic (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Switchercoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:44:58 PM

Can't seem to find the account settings link where I can set up various properties such as automatic exchanges to ltc or payouts.  Does this exist?

Just click on any coin balance on the left menu and related settings to that coin will be shown.

Looks like 42 coin has been added and is what is being mined right now.

Pool info is cut off at only 3 places after the decimal. (.00X)
This needs to get updated, otherwise it looks like no one is actually getting paid for mining.
(Also looks like there is no transaction history screen for 42 yet either)

fixed
I still can't enter value smaller than 0.001.
fixed

Switchercoin.com - auto-switching for the best coin!
Bortmehanic (OP)

Switchercoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:49:42 PM

Automatic change 42Coin to Litecoin enable, but will be run after an exchange 42coins on Cryptsy.

Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 09:25:51 PM

Why don't you have doge/bitbar/megacoin/ron paul coin? They are often in the top 3 on coinwarz. Feathercoin is usually about the same profitability as litecoin so I don't see why that would be listed.

dmfree88

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:31:50 AM

Why don't you have doge/bitbar/megacoin/ron paul coin? They are often in the top 3 on coinwarz. Feathercoin is usually about the same profitability as litecoin so I don't see why that would be listed.

feathercoin sometimes has a good difficulty/trade value to litecoin.  its almost always the same or less valueable vs bitcoin.  But occasionally you can get goot ftc/ltc trades.  Im gguessing thats why they have it.  I am wondering why they dont have meme coin.  meme has been on top of wheretomine.com a few times.  its not super popular but its been worth like 10 bucks a day at 400kh/s multiple times meme/ltc (which is really high for me).

All donations Go directly to support my autistic son:
VTC: VaDUVkbX5j83UsT5r7QFjfapcZFYbzQz9x / BTC: 1BNYqjN5Hm17im9CwD9jKc8nWX3Y68Kd4N / LTC: LfNsAfd5bxuCMggrq16V9XAmUkZWZ1h1eJ /
majorlee

Activity: 134

First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:51:53 AM

memecoin and bitbar do look solid

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO  ●  Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
Ladukas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 09:23:38 AM

Hi,

could you please tell me why I have so many coins unexchenged to LTC? And, please-please, do something with all those "2E-6" numbers.

Also, could you please make a bit more readable statistics on earnings?

Thanks Smiley

Freeman2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

I was sitting at LTC balance of 0.497 on your site for hours of mining. I mine at 1420 Kh/s. I have my auto payout set to 0.5 LTC...

I left it to mine overnight again, and despite supposed earnings of 185% over LTC for the day, I earned only .02LTC over the past 12 hours. I now only have the .02 balance, and no LTC payment has hit my wallet yet. Other pool's payments have gone through in about 15 minutes. I am losing trust in this pool. Its such a great idea, but the lack of manual payouts from LTC balance and unknown reasons for not changing out sitting balances of other altcoins is frustrating.

I see you have been great about responding to people in this thread. Please respond to me also when you get a chance. Switchercoin Username Patriotminer. Thanks.
Bortmehanic (OP)

Switchercoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

Doge have random blocks, it's not good for switching. Bitbar - really slowly coin. Megacoin enable. Ron Paul not to Cryptsy. Memecoin - little difficulty

Bortmehanic (OP)

Switchercoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:32:04 PM

I was sitting at LTC balance of 0.497 on your site for hours of mining. I mine at 1420 Kh/s. I have my auto payout set to 0.5 LTC...

I left it to mine overnight again, and despite supposed earnings of 185% over LTC for the day, I earned only .02LTC over the past 12 hours. I now only have the .02 balance, and no LTC payment has hit my wallet yet. Other pool's payments have gone through in about 15 minutes. I am losing trust in this pool. Its such a great idea, but the lack of manual payouts from LTC balance and unknown reasons for not changing out sitting balances of other altcoins is frustrating.

I see you have been great about responding to people in this thread. Please respond to me also when you get a chance. Switchercoin Username Patriotminer. Thanks.
After payout your balance 0.099 LTC. Wait confirm all blocks on altcoins, then balance will be complete.

Watercooler

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

Woult it be possible to get a "Manual Cash Out" option next to the "Automatic Payout" option?

Keep up the great work

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
Bortmehanic (OP)

Switchercoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

Woult it be possible to get a "Manual Cash Out" option next to the "Automatic Payout" option?

Keep up the great work
No, only autopayout.

Jamescoins

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:24:35 PM

I did not know that I had to manually set 42 coin to auto trade, if I set it now will it trade all the coins I have currently or do I have to try and do that myself?
Thanks

Edit: just read post about it not being on cryptsy yet.
cokeman2

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:47:56 PM

hello

new to the pool ....wanted to know why my hash rate in not accurately displayed on the dashboard its all over the place from 300 to 1400. i do around 1500kh/s constantly  ....does this mean we don't get hash rate of the coin/shares?less income for us ? 

thanks
Freeman2

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:26:18 PM

Why are Philosopherstone, CHNCoin and Netcoin always disabled? They are usually the highest profit coins shown on your site, but they have been disabled since I moved to this pool.
mx19

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:34:28 PM

Just moved to this pool today, whenever it switches coins my hash rate on the site drops back to zero then slowly builds up before switching to another coin. Am I overlooking something or is this wasting hashes? Also how long does it take the coins to show up?

Thanks

MEC:MKYwj7LzzEtRx3VFRzB4aHFhbKPUfm2ZKu  -  QRK:QfNBBJdzZCTS96mmN2VquHftPSygV2udAp  
EAC:eSvt8Dnjm9tXE6tYN5w7LTxQ2bjWiA89z9  -  NOBL:9fqVJPV4fm8Tmtp4dXawWirFj69rDnmjsa
Jamescoins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

Just moved to this pool today, whenever it switches coins my hash rate on the site drops back to zero then slowly builds up before switching to another coin. Am I overlooking something or is this wasting hashes? Also how long does it take the coins to show up?

Thanks

hello

new to the pool ....wanted to know why my hash rate in not accurately displayed on the dashboard its all over the place from 300 to 1400. i do around 1500kh/s constantly  ....does this mean we don't get hash rate of the coin/shares?less income for us ? 

thanks

The hash rate is calculated from something like the last 5 or 10 minutes of mining the current coin. After a switch the number goes to 0 because nobody has been mining that coin... I look at the ratio of pool hash ~1500MH/s to my has rate ~1.6MH/s to determine if anything is wrong. eg. if pool shows 450MH/s and my rate is around 400-500KH/s then I know everything is alright. All shares are counted it's just an issue with how the numbers are calculated to be displayed.

Why are Philosopherstone, CHNCoin and Netcoin always disabled? They are usually the highest profit coins shown on your site, but they have been disabled since I moved to this pool.

I suspect it has something to do with the exchanges, either there isn't enough demand for these coins to be able to trade them in a reasonable price range for a pool this large or something along those lines.
Jamescoins

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:18:13 AM

I think the coin choosing algorithm is broken. Been mining 42 for a while when profitability is <60.. Please look into this.
alc

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:26:42 AM

I think the coin choosing algorithm is broken. Been mining 42 for a while when profitability is <60.. Please look into this.
+1

For 9 or so hours now.

Edit:

Saw this from Bortmehanic over at https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/2486-switchercoincom-mainim-forki-poluchaem-ltc/page-158

So, in response to falling profitability of forks for a couple of hours for the test switch to 42Coin. Why? Because it is unclear how it is recalculated as the complexity and find blocks - often seen as a greater complexity found more units than smaller. In short, you need to test a. Maybe it is more profitable to produce clean it.
Minimal on port 42 will be reduced, but will run avtokonvertatsiya still rare. Do not want to wait for the findings themselves on a stock exchange.
Obviously the google translate has mangled it but I guess we're doing some kind of test..?
Jamescoins

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:24:19 AM

Saw this from Bortmehanic over at https://forum.btcsec.com/index.php?/topic/2486-switchercoincom-mainim-forki-poluchaem-ltc/page-158

So, in response to falling profitability of forks for a couple of hours for the test switch to 42Coin. Why? Because it is unclear how it is recalculated as the complexity and find blocks - often seen as a greater complexity found more units than smaller. In short, you need to test a. Maybe it is more profitable to produce clean it.
Minimal on port 42 will be reduced, but will run avtokonvertatsiya still rare. Do not want to wait for the findings themselves on a stock exchange.
Obviously the google translate has mangled it but I guess we're doing some kind of test..?

Gotcha, thanks for the update. Ill stick with it for a while and check if my payout is decent.
nongdanvoz

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:19:58 AM

Why mining 42 coin?  Huh Huh
Difficulty 156,08
Profit 61.43

And add Doge, Bil plz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: