Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:38:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE][MAX][VTC][DRK][Auto-switch] SWITCHERCOIN.COM! Automatic change to LTC!  (Read 47803 times)
wknight
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin calls me an Orphan

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 02:13:52 AM

Mine just came through

Mining Both Bitcoin and Litecoin.
mystcoin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:11:20 AM

I'm new to switcher coin (just got my first LTC payout yesterday), but I wonder if it's possible to get a payout directly in DOGE. I haven't found documentation for the Dogecoin Details screen. There is a Payment Address field where I assume I can put a DOGE address and get an automatic payout (minumum 5000 DOGE). Could someone confirm this? And what is the API key just above this field for? Is that related to payout or just for checking DOGE balance?
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:16:41 AM

I'm new to switcher coin (just got my first LTC payout yesterday), but I wonder if it's possible to get a payout directly in DOGE. I haven't found documentation for the Dogecoin Details screen. There is a Payment Address field where I assume I can put a DOGE address and get an automatic payout (minumum 5000 DOGE). Could someone confirm this? And what is the API key just above this field for? Is that related to payout or just for checking DOGE balance?

Isn't that the default? you would only get LTC payout if you had switched the "auto convert" to enable.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:04:52 AM

Mine arrived finally, 12 hours later.
jddebug

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:12:52 AM

As did mine.
oliversl

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:13:05 AM

Mine worked just fine then converting automatically from doge to ltc, nice website BTW
itphobia

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Mine too. After more than 12 hours of waiting.

As did mine.
citius

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:10:53 AM

Bortmehanik said in russian forum, that LTC payment delays is caused by wallet processing queue because of huge number of payments.
Currently payouts is processed 3-5 times in a day. So please just be patient.
slamzhzm

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

new to switchercoin, I find that the network diff will not be adjusted due to my hashrate, maybe you should improve this issue ...
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:46:10 PM

new to switchercoin, I find that the network diff will not be adjusted due to my hashrate, maybe you should improve this issue ...

why would network diff adjust due to your hashrate? unless you own something like 500Mh/s

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
mar69theone

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:37:20 PM

I still did not get any response back. They are not in rush, are they?
I cannot login to my account on the switcherpool. tried everything: reset the password mulitple time - the reset password e-mail never came to my address. Wrote to support - noone responded. Can you sort it out Bortmehanic? my account name is mar69theone.
oliversl

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

ok, this time my payout of ltc is delayed. I'm waiting more than 12 hours now. Also, the minimum auto-payout is 0.5 LTC, so I wonder what will happen to that 0.5 LTC when you decide to stop mining there. It seems there is no cashout or manual payout button.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:27:46 AM

I see in the pools LTC history that hours ago 1 LTC was
sent to my wallet, but it is not there? Is this normal?
Once any pool posts the outgoing LTC history, it
is in my wallet within minutes. What is going on?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

oliversl

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:26:14 AM

Ok, I can confirm now that switchercoin say it pay me 0.69 ltc and my balance is 0.34. My auto payment threshold is 0.50 and yesterday my balance was 4.8. You can check yout balance by going to My account -> transaction history ltc. Then, ctrl + drag the columen in firefox in order to select only that column, copy and paste in excel.

I searched my ltc address in http://block-explorer.com/ and there was no payment sent to my address.

Something funny is happening, will wait until tomorrow and then ask for a full cash out.

Any news from the owner? It will be really appreciated.

Regards,
Oliver
jddebug

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:47:54 AM

olivers,

This has been happening for a while now it seems. Read back a few posts and you will see that its taking 12 to 16 hours for them to post to out wallets.

There's even an explanation about so many users now and the wallet not able to process everything fast enough as they only do 3 payouts a day.

Ok, I can confirm now that switchercoin say it pay me 0.69 ltc and my balance is 0.34. My auto payment threshold is 0.50 and yesterday my balance was 4.8. You can check yout balance by going to My account -> transaction history ltc. Then, ctrl + drag the columen in firefox in order to select only that column, copy and paste in excel.

I searched my ltc address in http://block-explorer.com/ and there was no payment sent to my address.

Something funny is happening, will wait until tomorrow and then ask for a full cash out.

Regards,
Oliver
maxworldinc

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:48:39 AM

anyone know if i can request the admin to change my PIN?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:12:46 AM

olivers,

This has been happening for a while now it seems. Read back a few posts and you will see that its taking 12 to 16 hours for them to post to out wallets.

There's even an explanation about so many users now and the wallet not able to process everything fast enough as they only do 3 payouts a day.

Regards,
Oliver
That makes no sense, unless they are manually typing in and making the payouts?
Every pool has it on automatic and as soon as it is taken from your pool stats and
on the ledger as withdrawn/credited, it should be within 20 minutes at the most to
your wallet.  I can only conclude that the pool owner is making a list of the computer
generated payouts and sending them one at a time by hand.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money