Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOGE][MAX][VTC][DRK][Auto-switch] SWITCHERCOIN.COM! Automatic change to LTC!  (Read 47798 times)
Ducentije

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:17:12 PM

Finally... Like I said, almost 24h :/ Somehow you really need to make it more quicker, or you're going to loose even more miners dude. Idea is great, web page has many flaws but it's not that bad, but payment system is just terrible and probably the slowest I have even seen here in this virtual world :/
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:30:00 PM

The biggest problem, the one that made me promise not to come back, was the lack of a manual withdraw option. I'm never going with a pool that lacks this again unless there's really no alternative.
Jamescoins

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:51:08 PM

The biggest problem, the one that made me promise not to come back, was the lack of a manual withdraw option. I'm never going with a pool that lacks this again unless there's really no alternative.

I don't understand people saying there isn't any manual withdraw option... Don't set any number for automatic withdraw, then when you want to withdraw set the limit below whatever amount you have and then BOOM next block it "auto" sends your withdrawal. Sounds a lot like a manual option to me...
Ducentije

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:55:56 PM

Yes it's simple as that, but not with this pool, 'cause mostly you need to wait a whole day for a payout :/
Second, I really don't give a f*** about manual withdraw, what really bothers me is that 0.5 LTC threshold which is never compiled, mostly I'm getting payed next day 1-1.5 LTC, and that's what I call a lie... Also the pool is taking more than those 2% fees, I wasn't lazy and I have calculated everything... I will say it again, this idea is great but for now nothing else.
domogled

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:32:09 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 09:27:44 AM by domogled

So doge reached 100k blocks and the profitability droped? Ok I get that, but the last hour was crazy, mining doge with 4 blocks still waiting for confirmations then it switched to mega coin, after 5 minutes it switched to feathercoin to stay for 5 minutes, then again switched to anoncoin for another 5 minutes or so, to end up now mining litecoin. Well, it looks like multipool to me Cheesy, the only problem is that the hashrate drops like crazy when it jumps from one coin to another, which is never the case while mining on multipool. So we mine ltc again, ok, let's hope will stay put on that, and not jump to some other coin in 10 mins or so Wink. And what about those 4 doge blocks waiting for more confirmations, are they going to be valid and pay for them or we just wasted aprox a million shares on them Smiley 100117, 100133, 100158, 100176 when I checked they were waiting for 25, 41, 66, 84 confirmations.

Edit: all 4 above mentioned blocks been payed, thanks!
Let's see how it works on ltc now, and maybe will have the chance to mine some new (more profitable than ltc) coin in the next days, what do you think Bortmehanic do you plan to add some new coins and get rid of some obsolete ones ?

Jamescoins

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:49:59 PM

So doge reached 100k blocks and the profitability droped? Ok I get that, but the last hour was crazy, mining doge with 4 blocks still waiting for confirmations then it switched to mega coin, after 5 minutes it switched to feathercoin to stay for 5 minutes, then again switched to anoncoin for another 5 minutes or so, to end up now mining litecoin. Well, it looks like multipool to me Cheesy, the only problem is that the hashrate drops like crazy when it jumps from one coin to another, which is never the case while mining on multipool. So we mine ltc again, ok, let's hope will stay put on that, and not jump to some other coin in 10 mins or so Wink. And what about those 4 doge blocks waiting for more confirmations, are they going to be valid and pay for them or we just wasted aprox a million shares on them Smiley 100117, 100133, 100158, 100176 when I checked they were waiting for 25, 41, 66, 84 confirmations.

Edit: all 4 above mentioned blocks been payed, thanks!
Let's see how it works on ltc now, and maybe will have the chance to mine some new (more profitable than ltc) coin in the next days, what do you think Bortmehanic do you plan to add some new coins and get rid of some obsolete ones ?

Only the displayed hash rate drops because it is calculated from the last 5 or so minutes of that coin, not of any coin. Actual hash rate stays the same.
I_mine_junk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:53:27 PM

After getting very annoyed with this pools seemingly high orphan rate, payout rounding, etc…  I've tried a couple different Doge only pools listed on Dogecoin's website to see how they operate.

I'm happy to report that among the pool I tested, not once did I experience an orphaned block.  Also the payout calcs were dead on.  This pool seems to round up a bit.

Generally, the pools I've tested had a higher overall hash rate.  I was thinking that my earnings would be about the same or less.  My personal earnings have gone up substantially. (15-30% depending on the pool)

My .02 fiat.
DaUpsMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

arg, disconnect from pool..... lost half the pool.  Cry
lunas

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:05:25 PM

The link to account management does not exist.
garypattersonjr

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:43:21 PM

I was wondering if there is an issue with the LTC balance displayed?  I watched my balance drop from .5434 to .3443 with no payout.  I have added up all the transactions since my last LTC payout and the current balance should be .5434....

Please let me know.
domogled

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:02:49 PM

now the doge's withdraw minimal amount is 1000? perhaps it is easier to get doge's than before 100k blocks, I thought the coins per block kinda decreased to half and not doubled, guys are you really wanna lose all your miners, I mean we mine doge when it is listed at 110% and now when it is listed at 158% we mine ltc? Are you really making fun of us or there is something we kinda lose in translation? I mean come on you keep obsolete coins no one's mining anymore since weeks and in the mean time other coins more profitable are to be mined out there. Time to move from here for good, I need to get over 1000 doge and get the hell oughta here as I really have the feeling you make fool of us all. 
jrjackso

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:26:22 PM

Hey, check home page:
"Problem with DOGE network. All operations of Dogecoin are frozen."
... Doge forked.
(I've noticed a few wonky things with my balances as well garypattersonjr)
minenotyours

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

Yea but frozen DOGE network was tweeted frozen 3 hours ago.
DOGE profitability = 0.
This should be the prime reason for a nimble switch to another coin.
Why are they not switching to mine another coin?
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:23:00 PM

something seems wrong with my hashrate from a couple of days:

Possibly is due to the frequent coin change lately?
Bortmechanic please a fix this soon or I will have to change pool. Thx
Ducentije

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:47:58 AM

Again I pushed my luck and mined in this pool for the last two days... And again, after passing that 0.5 LTC I didn't get payed AGAIN!!!
And of course because of everything, overall hashrate of this pool is significantly dropping, and in fact I'm mining less LTC per day, and that really sucks... e.g. give_me_coins or coinotron gives me 1.6 LTC per day, this pool a little less, and there is no point using it anymore :/
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:46:12 PM

When are we paid ?
complang

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:26:02 AM

I always get paid. But it takes a little time. Don't worry.
I like the concept of this, but it needs some improvements. I'm running swichercoin and having a failover-pool so I don't miss any hashrate Smiley
jch9678

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:33:18 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 05:07:25 PM by jch9678

So I just noticed something.  I've been wondering what the sudden crashes are in the User Stats and just witnessed one, and not so coincidentally we switched from dogecoin to digitalcoin.  This explains a lot because as soon as my miners detected a drop in connection they would hunt for an 'alive' pool and start mining there.  Then they would switch back after some time after they detected switchercoin was stable again.  We've been switching coins a lot lately which is great but it meant my miners were constantly switching between pools and it made my graphs look all spikey like conspirospheretk.  I turned off my failover switch last night and the graphs look much nicer.  I still get the drops when we switch coins but there is no longer much downtime.  It looks like it takes a while for hash rates to get back up but I think that's a function of the graphs being some kind of running average.  My miners don't stop mining and the rewards are based on shares not what the graph looks like.  

The much bigger problem is the amount of miners we lost when a switch happens.  During this last switch we lost 500 MH/s, down from 2000 to 1500.  I'm betting it's because these people have their failover set to true and the failover time is too small so by the time switchercoin becomes stable again, the miners have already moved on.  Bortmehanic, I don't know how you can fix this except somehow speed up the switching, which I know nothing about, but maybe you should put some kind of disclaimer at the home page to set the failover time longer than 60 seconds or whatever fix in our config files would work.

As far as payments, it doesn't really bother me if I get paid at .567 LTC or 1.134 LTC as long as I get paid for my shares, which I seem to be.  If you're paying attention to your payments coming in and looking at the transaction history then you know you're getting paid.  I understand some of you like to get paid quickly but there is some bottleneck in the process somewhere.  I'm sure they're working on it.  It's worth it for me to stick with this pool because of the amount of time I save otherwise trading the coins myself on some exchange.  

BTC: 15GqpmqNNJ1REWrDWTfymh7moos1sEvz7A
lephex

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:30:40 PM

hi,

i have some questions :

my cudaminer instantly crashes if my batchfile looks like this :

cudaminer.exe  -i 0 -C 1 -l F14x16 -m 1 -o stratum+tcp://switchercoin.com:5555 -u xxx -p xxx --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale

it workes and mines if i put it like this :

cudaminer.exe  -i 0 -C 1 -l F14x16 -m 1 -o stratum+tcp://switchercoin.com:5555 -u xxx -p xxx  

iam running a gtx470 with 255 khash
WIll this make problems for me, or is it ok to leave it like this ?

ANd could you tell me why its crashing ?

Another wuestion is, why does my hashrate drop to 0 if we change the coin we mine ? It looks like i loose value if its the case.
thank you !
Jamescoins

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:38:48 AM

Only the displayed hash rate drops because it is calculated from the last 5 or so minutes of that coin, not of any coin. Actual hash rate stays the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: