Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plexcoin, what happened to it? Will it resurrects?  (Read 116 times)
darkrise (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Hey guys, So I am one of the seemingly "unfortunate" guys who invested in Plexcoins, and Lakebankers, and I ended up with the shock of the news that owner of plexcoins was sued and that plexcoin was labeled as a scam!

Now after some investigations, i decided that this could be either business politics in a way, plexcoin was suddenly introduced with the debit card idea before many of the major companies and the banks, by some random individual who could be far away from the elite tree.

However, its been long with absoloutly no news, and I see that plexcoins has a price on coinmarketcap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plexcoin/

So how is this possible? I realize that the their is no current market cap or circulating volume, however why would the price not be stable and if there is legal issues and it was labeled as a scam, why is it still on coinmarketcap?

This is the latest Post I found from plexcoin:

Hi everyone!

Sorry about the extra time it took us to write you back. First of all, we'd like to remind you that the PlexCorps’ team is still here, we're no longer working on any PlexCorps’ projects due to actual court orders, but we're still here.

We are currently working to solve as soon as possible any legal issues we have been facing since the end of 2017.

Being one of the first cryptocurrency case in the United States and Canada (the two countries where we are currently under investigation) it is certain that the resolution times are longer because of the complexity of the cryptocurrency and applicable laws.

We take time to read all of your emails, but unfortunately, according to current orders against PlexCorps, no employee has the right to work on the project and therefore it’s impossible for us to respond to any emails. We also appreciate reading your comments on Facebook.

We would also like you to take note that PlexCorps has only one page and that it is https://www.facebook.com/plexcorps/ There are hundred of Facebook pages and groups that are not managed by our team, we do not have any twitter account or Reddit or Telegram, etc. We are only present on our official Facebook page so be careful about posts from pages other than this one.

Finally, be aware that it is not because we are less present on our page that we don’t think about you and the project. We can’t wait to end all legal disputes and finally be able to answer you back and to move forward with you all.

We will remain transparent with you by informing you of each step that we will go through until the end of the current procedures.

Thank you,
PlexCorps team.

Please post in your opinions or information if you know anything about this project.

Open for Rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PirateNinja

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

I believe it will ressurect, but that's only my opinion.  We have to wait to see what happen with QAMF and SEC...

this is the most accurate information that i can get about the project

https://redd.it/7z91cm
Jakhan

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:41:55 AM

I believe it will ressurect, but that's only my opinion.  We have to wait to see what happen with QAMF and SEC...

this is the most accurate information that i can get about the project

https://redd.it/7z91cm

I became aware of a project from this resource https://cryptototem.com/plexcoin-plx-ico/ and already here has a low rating. It seems to me that Plexcoin will not be able to resurrect and is finally dead. Roadmap has not been updated for a very long time. This may confirm my assumption that the project ceased to exist. By the way, was PlexCoin ICO successful?
williamje

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:09:23 PM

Dead as a duck!!!

However, Distribution Plan starts early September 2020 in Canadian Courts.

Please provide details such as how you bought Plexcoins with cryptocurrency:

Type of crypto-currency used to make the purchase

Wallet address (public address) from which the purchase was made

Qty of crypto paid

Date of purchase

Qty of Plexcoin purchased

Plexcoin token address, if available

Should you bought Plexcoins with a credit card:

Amount paid

Currency

Qty of Plexcoin purchased

Plexcoin token address, if available

Please reply to Roussel.Julie@rcgt.com

Regards,

William
crytolog

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 10:56:13 AM

today i send mail to Mrs. Roussel, i sent 2 eth for plexcoin and wish to refund.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: