Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[ANN][PRE-ICO LIVE]🚀🚀🚀HOLDVEST: Universal gateway to the crypto markets  (Read 2084 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

About the ICO participation feature, what kind of ICOs will you list?
The ICOs which want to be listed in there, some certain blockchains, or most popular ones?
Thanks.

Holdvest doesn't 'list' ICOs, people will be able to run their ICOs on the platform.
The ICO Founder includes the option to create and issue tokens on both Waves and Ethereum, two of the most popular blockchains for ICO initiatives.

● Waves features straightforward and low-cost token creation, fast transactions and an automatic market on the built-in decentralised exchange.
● Ethereum features Turing-complete smart contracts and is the market leader for smart contract applications. As the second-largest crypto by market cap, Ethereum has a very large community of developers and supporters.

The ICO Founder tool will make the process of token creation and distribution on either network painless, entirely removing the technical overheads associated with holding an ICO. All that will be required to start an ICO on HOLDVEST will be to register on the platform, create the ICO campaign by filling in a form with the required parameters (token supply, funding targets/caps, etc), and to pay the commission fee in HDL tokens. Different ICO structures will be supported, including various price models, duration of campaigns, bonuses and discounts, and other parameters.

Thanks.
That would be good though.
Many people sick and tired of KYC process again and again, also managing all of them in one platform would be perfect.
investCo (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Holdvest review by Crypto Master
___
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XymemxgJ3Mg&feature=youtu.be
investCo (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Only 7 days left to start of our Pre-ICO! Stay tuned for more info about the project, explainer video, new reviews on youtube, AirdDrop to Waves wallets and more. Also check our beta.holdvest.com to start trading.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

HOLDVEST to launch pre-sale for ‘universal crypto gateway’ with airdrop to WAVES holders

The new type of exchange will be powered by the Waves HDL token,
which will be used to pay fees for every operation on the site.

https://medium.com/waves-lab/holdvest-to-launch-pre-sale-for-universal-crypto-gateway-with-airdrop-to-waves-holders-d2b1c53c11c
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

Holdvest: Your Universal Gateway to the Crypto Markets

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/holdvest-your-universal-gateway-to-the-crypto-markets/
TranslateIntoDutch

Activity: 308
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

For those interested, the ANN is now also available in Dutch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3467471

The Dutch translation of the website and of the beta version of the platform have also been delivered, so I think they should be up soon.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

Are you sure you want to host this via waves platform?
Please review your options.
Not so many people are adept with waves.
Aside from the fact that they are not active in trading business.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Amongst other things, Waves blockchain has many advantages, such as one of the fastest blockchain, unprecedented low transaction fee, trading right from the wallet. So these features should give our project Holdvest unlimited opportunities, yet keep the lowest possible costs. Moreover, for our investors all possible operation with HDL token will be available from their Holdvest account, alleviating them from any difficulties realted to every blockchain platforms. Ultimately, it is what Holdvest is all about.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

HOLDVEST Launch Universal Crypto Trading Portal

Holdvest, the new platform that will aggregate order books from many exchanges,
offer trading for crypto index funds, enable
investment in token events and support user-launched token sales.

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/holdvest-launch-universal/
https://i.imgur.com/rAT86BI.png
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

I'd say Waves is absolutely the right platform for this use case. There are many reasons for that, including fast and cheap txs and easy token creation. That's going to be pretty important for HOLDVEST as they create tradeable index funds and burn tokens collected as fees. I can't see that would work on Ethereum very well; it would require a different business model.
But as said above, the blockchain itself barely matters. It's all going to be under the hood in the HOLDVEST platform anyway. What matters is that it works efficiently. You won't need to interact directly with the blockchain in question unless you specifically choose to.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

I'd say Waves is absolutely the right platform for this use case. There are many reasons for that, including fast and cheap txs and easy token creation. That's going to be pretty important for HOLDVEST as they create tradeable index funds and burn tokens collected as fees. I can't see that would work on Ethereum very well; it would require a different business model.
But as said above, the blockchain itself barely matters. It's all going to be under the hood in the HOLDVEST platform anyway. What matters is that it works efficiently. You won't need to interact directly with the blockchain in question unless you specifically choose to.

Thank you for your support. Yes, you're absolutely right, creating tradeable index funds on Waves will reduce the costs of supporting them significantly, in comparison with blockchains.
SammieB

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I really dig the idea of tradeable index on Waves. Makes much sense and brings convenience for traders.  No matter which blockchain as long as it works, just keep it transparent and easy to use.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

I really dig the idea of tradeable index on Waves. Makes much sense and brings convenience for traders.  No matter which blockchain as long as it works, just keep it transparent and easy to use.
Yes, trading our crypto index funds, will be available with one click, no harder than simply buying one coin on an exchange.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Pre-ICO, huh? This time around, I'm fairly confident that I've found my #1 sleeper coin. Seriously, I'm tired of being late to the party. I'm following your project right from the very start. It's official now Smiley HOLDVEST all the way Smiley
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

HOLDVEST, a novel blockchain-based investment platform that blends
the best features of exchanges, brokerages, and instant trading apps,
has announced its ICO, starting May 8, 2018.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/holdvest-your-universal-gateway-to-the-crypto-markets/
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

Join our Discord!

https://discord.gg/dGwwqS9
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

Thank you for appreciating our RoadMap. We have a good team and will be working hard to implement all new features and improvements in time and with the excellent quality.
investCo (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:27 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 08:55:27 AM by investCo

Check out our explainer video: Introducing Holdvest:
___
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNBLP9sxiYM&feature=youtu.be

Try Our Platform now: https://holdvest.com
investCo (OP)